September 17, 2014 | 2006 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by smootha

I love when I find products like this. I had been eyeing the award winning bobby brown pale pink blush, and the nars blush desire, and even bare esscentuals fruit cocktail which are all the same bright pink.

So I was so excited to see this same color in ELF. It is a very vivid bright pink. But when its applied sparingly it is a vision of a lovely naturally flushed pink cheek.

This blush even made my eyes look bluer.

The product is finely milled, and very pigmented and has reasonable staying power. And it is 8-10 times less then its counterparts, its only 3$

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hot pink color that looks scary in pan.... but comes off as a very soft, light, and natural on your skin. I dont know how they did it at ELF, but this color suits my olive skin tone so well. I will definately buy it again. It is cheap and I haven't seen this shade of pink anywhere else.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since the moment I saw this on the Target rack..it was love at first sight! I am so glad I got my hands on this color! Perfect for every skintone, and a must-have for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by naturallykinkycoils

This is the best blush that I ever used and is my go to staple product! The color is super natural and blending it in with my skin tone is really easy. Very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:

- pigmented
- long wearing
- natural looking

Cons:

- none

Comments:

I like this, but it took me some getting use to. This comes off as a soft, natural pink once on...but it does have blue undertones to it. So, I found it to look a little weird on my olive complexion. After a couple of days, I got use to the shade and think it looks rather pretty. Pigmentation is superb, as well as staying power. It's just a nice, blue-based matte pink blush.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

I LOVE this blush!!! Perfect pink with a pop. Applies Super bright and lasts. This is one of my favorite new blushes. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by oliveflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wanted a blush that gave a pop of color with little effort, and this is it. It's awesome. I love bright colors, and I like that it can be subtle or wild. Everything is perfect, except that the plastic bit on the cover popped out, but i just used some elmers to glue it back in place, and it was fine. It's not happened to any of my other studio blushes, so i think it must have just been that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had not read the reviews on this product, I never would have tried it. And I would totally have missed out on a great blush. The color is very bright and youthful. Not too much though, or you will look pretty silly. A little goes a long way. My skin is cool toned, medium beige, and this color looks fantastic on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Pretty great for a three dollar product. Yes, it's matte which is pretty rare for drugstore make-up. The pigmentation is not extreme (like with Sleek blushes) but it's still pretty impressive. One touch with a brush is enough for me (I am NW15 though) for one cheek. I do think this would easily show up on darker skintones as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive cool-toned pink blush this is definitely a great choice for you. And the packaging is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

This is beautiful! It's not always easy to find a cheap matte blush, but here it is. It's a gorgeous hot pink, but not incredibly pigmented which I like because with overly pigmented blushes I often accidentally apply way too much, and look ridiculous all day.This is a barbie pink that looks like a pretty flush, don't let the color in the pan fool you. I'm NC-15, and it looks perfectly lovely. The packaging is great for such a cheap blush (2.99), it almost reminds me of Nars.