October 1, 2014 | 1850 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by racheldedo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is good because I normally get sticky and my make up will fade like crazy. My make up stays on longer with this. It still fades, but barely. It's mainly for your face. It really works! After running outside and my make up was still intact--- it's a great product. Definitely helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Maybe I'm not using it right but this stuff blows. Never once has it made my makeup stay put. It doesn't do anything short of making my face wet for 2 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by rose313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sooo happy with this product. I think I'm on my third bottle. My face is not complete without it. Not only does it keep your face looking perfect for a very long time, but the moisture feels great and actually makes your makeup look BETTER. Really just puts the finishing touch on your face. Also, if I find my face makeup isn't blended with my neck, instead of caking more makeup on, I'll just spray All Nighter to moisten it up and blend it with a sponge. Works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by DandoonBeauty

I can't live without this product. I know a lot of people don't use this on a daily basis but I can't imagine not finishing my makeup without it. I'm a busy girl and always on the go so I need my makeup to stay in place all day with only a few touch ups. I have to say that it gives my skin the most amazing glow but when it does get too shiny I just use my Rimmel matt powder in my T-zone and off I go. I love it and can't live without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I like this stuff a lot. I like the cooling feeling of the spray (even though it's not the spray specifically meant for cooling, it still does). I don't feel like my makeup is running later on. I think the bottle is a bit redundant with the cap and then another cap over it and a box, but hey, you can just take it off. I think it does a better job of 'de-slicking' than the one meant for 'de-slicking' though. I'd buy this one over the 2 others of this type by UD.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It takes the powdery edge off of my makeup and gives it a more natural set. However this product did little to extend the wear of my makeup. Overpriced and not worth the money. If you insist on using a UD setting spray, De-Slick works slightly better than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

Sigh. I was super excited when I bought this product only to be extremely disappointed. When you first apply the mist to your face it takes a bit to dry. When it is dry I felt that my face looked shiny. This is not a good look. To top it off, my makeup melted off my face as soon as I went outside. Terrible.

Its expensive and doesn't work. I found that the cheap victorias secret make up setter worked much better than this !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I bought this since it had been raved by youtube guru's and makeup artists alike. Unfortunately this broke me out horribly! If you have sensitive skin, use with caution. I have hyper-sensitive skin but decided to give this a shot since it was paraben free. It still broke me out terribly. I'm not a huge believer in setting sprays as the whole point of them is to lock and set your makeup. I'm not sure if that's great for your skin as it may not be able to breathe. Then again, that's just my feeling about them :) Even tho MAC Fix+ isn't really a "setting" spray, I find it works better for me and doesn't break me out so I will stick with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Caseyyy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is pretty good. It does set my makeup and make it look for finished and set and it also keeps my makeup looking newer throughout the day and night than it would without it. It especially helps with keeping eyeliner put instead of it slowly rubbing off. It does help makeup stay on even when sleeping and keeps it looking fresher in the morning then it would without it which is always nice. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I don't use this often just for special occasions, used it on my wedding day to help keep my makeup in place. It seems to work quite well, I have very oily skin and my foundation tends to be pretty much gone after a few hours. This really makes a difference in how long it lasts. It's still not going to last all night but it definitely gives me a few extra hours before a touch up. Worth owning if you have issues with makeup staying in place. Would repurchase.