July 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Caseyyy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is pretty good. It does set my makeup and make it look for finished and set and it also keeps my makeup looking newer throughout the day and night than it would without it. It especially helps with keeping eyeliner put instead of it slowly rubbing off. It does help makeup stay on even when sleeping and keeps it looking fresher in the morning then it would without it which is always nice. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I don't use this often just for special occasions, used it on my wedding day to help keep my makeup in place. It seems to work quite well, I have very oily skin and my foundation tends to be pretty much gone after a few hours. This really makes a difference in how long it lasts. It's still not going to last all night but it definitely gives me a few extra hours before a touch up. Worth owning if you have issues with makeup staying in place. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

AMAZING product! I would absolutely buy this product again! I have combination skin
but it tends to be rather on the oily side during summer time, which makes it impossible
for me to get makeup to stay all day. I feel that since making this setting spray a part of my
makeup routine my foundation last pretty much all day long and on top of that I noticed that my face looks less oily than usual.
I use it after applying my primer and after I finished putting up all my makeup.

I do look out for products that are long lasting
and use a primer to make sure my foundation lasts longer so even though this is a great products I think it's a combination of all the products that I am using.

So here is a list of products that I am using for this summer:

1. MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF50
2. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer Waterproof
3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation/ Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream/ Revlon Colorstay
4. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

I definitely recommend this product for anyone who is looking to find something
to make the makeup last longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I've always wanted to try these sprays out but didn't want to pay the full price, so when I saw that Nordstorm Rack were selling a travelling size of this for $6, I went at it!
It does a decent job at prolonging my make up. I normally don't experience my make up fading or melting off, so it was kind of hard to see whether this really worked. I did notice that the color from my blushes/bronzers remained quite fresh throughout the day. It also controlled the shine on my t-zone.
The downside - makes my mascara run. I'll spray this after my whole make up application. I closed my eyes, *spray*, opened my eyes to see that I had a small case of raccoon eyes from my WATERPROOF mascara. Either keep this spray away from your lashes, or apply your mascara AFTER this spray.
I've found that this does the same job as primers.
No obvious scent, no itchiness, dried right away.
Will definitely repurchase this in the sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by jmr123

I bought the travel sized version of this from Ulta for only $15? I think. Its a pretty good sized bottle for a travel size and has lasted me a long time! I don't use it very often though.. Only if i am going somewhere for about 6 hours or more and don't want to get oily. It does the job with just a few squirts and I'm so surprised that a spray could do such a thing! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by woaifobs

I love this make-up setting spray. It does exactly what it says it will. If you need your make-up to last, spray it on and it sets! I carry it around in my purse for a pick-me up if I'm sweating or need a pick me up.

Don't be put off by setting sprays. It doesn't feel heavy. A couple spritzes and your make-up looks more dewy and you're ready for a night on the town! :)

Love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product actually works really well at keeping your makeup on but I personally don"t like spraying it on my face because it makes my face feel strange.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by JePet

This was a revelation to me. Setting spray that does not make you feel like wearing a clay mask. Easy to apply, good dosage (not feeling wet on face for more than a couple of seconds) and the best part - it really works. My make up stays on for hours (8+). Another plus is that I have discovered that it also keeps my t-zone in check (less oily look).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Beeebee

I only use this on special occasions, but it works every single time, my makeup looks fresh and stays on all day and night with this! I would recommend it to anyone looking to keep their makeup flawless :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alwaysalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first makeup setting spray I've ever bought and I must say it's one of those products I wish I had started using YEARS ago! To me, it's holy grail stuff (as they say). I'm getting married in two weeks and decided it would be a good idea to get a makeup setting spray and had been told All Nighter was the way to go. Boy was it ever. I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I just love it.

During the day I usually wear a powder foundation with a bit of blush or bronzer and have always been worried about looking powdery: this spray makes your makeup look more... natural? It seems to sort of blend everything nicely and keep it in place.

The ultimate test for me came the day after I bought this and did my makeup at 6:30 am, took a two-hour train ride to Toronto, did some shopping, it rained on and off all day and it was very humid, then I arrived back home around nine. My makeup was still fine (!!!).

Amazeballs.

One thing though, because I have a tendency towards oily skin I might try the De-Slick version next time.