December 21, 2014 | 863 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by myspace4jes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I got the summer fruit one before and it suckd! :( it was waxy and horrible in consistency, did not moisturize at all. but this one, this one really does moisturize and smells delicious. The packaging is so cute! I love the whole spherical thing going on. :D look for sales, cause you can get them cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mandeelui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first started on the summerfruit one, loved that one so I thought I'd give the lemon one a go too, esp when it has SPF15, a plus.
However, the texture is different to the summerfruit one and this one does not really moisturise much, my lips are still dry but with an added scent.
It doesn't smell that great either, so I'm going back to the summerfruit one after this...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by SoldierEverdeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Very cute, just like all the other eos balms. But I did not like the smell, and it didn't do much for my lips. I'll stick with Sweet Mint.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am redoing my past review on this since it was so horribly done. Let me just say, I love lemons. I love to drink it, put heaps of it in my pho (literally need to ask the waitress to give me 5 extra slices), and I love the smell. No I'm not weird. Past the smell, the cute egg shape, and the ingredients, this preforms OK. It moisturizes alright but if you have dry chapped lips I do not recommend this. This just sat on top of my lips and did not really penetrate them, so I still felt my lips peeling at the end of the day. It does give a very glossy appearance, so if you like that and you dont need a lot of moisture then go for it. Smells like lemon candies and the taste is nice. Packaging is very poorly thought out and bulky. After buying two at the same time, each time I used it around the halfway mark, and then it would become too difficult and inconvenient to apply. This is due to the fact that afterward the dome shape flattens. Also, how the hell am I supposed to fit this in my pocket at school? Putting it in my backpack is such a hassle (since I like to reapply chapstick a lot), I will repurchase only if I'm left with no other option or bored of my other chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by WtfRori1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells so good, I want to eat it. It smells just like lemonade. It makes my lips feel really smooth and you don't have to apply a lot. It lasts a long time and it doesn't make your lips feel sticky or greasy. It's literally perfect. I plan on trying every flavor. You can't go wrong with this lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by opcomeback

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the EOS melon lip balm about a year ago and my best friends dog ate it -_- but anyway, I absolutely loved it so I recently decided to buy this one. But for some reason this one was SO DIFFERENT, I don't know if I got a faulty one, or if the lemon drop is just different. But when I apply it, it almost feels grainy instead of soft. The melon one I had would keep my lips moisturized for hours but this one doesn't do anything and my lips are cracking and peeling all over the place! I would not repurchase the lemon drop one, but considering my experience with the other ones I would consider rebuying those.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by chickee394

I have had this lip balm for almost a year and I use it every day. It goes on so smooth and it's easy to apply (like a lazy person's lip balm!). The sweet mint flavor is my favorite, but the lemon is really good too. I also like that this one has SPF in it, so I'm always sure to apply it here in FL. I feel like it really moisturizes deep down and lasts a long time (not as superficial feeling as some others). I like the shape of the packaging because it's easy to find while rummaging in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This product has received rave reviews everywhere. I decided to purchase this in summer fruit AND lemon. It is the SLOPPIEST delivery system for a lip treatment EVER. Especially as you wear it down. It's impossible to put on your lips without smearing it all around your mouth, too. No precision whatsoever, I feel like a toddler applying it. Gross. I like the SPF factor, and the ingredients are pretty good- hence the 1 star. Also, way overpriced. If you want a fair-trade, organic, rich/smooth (not waxy and stiff like eos) SPF lip balm, I recommend Zambeezi.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by BuffaloHockeyGirl

soooooo yummy! I love this balm so much! This and my blistex 5 star lip protection are duking it out to be my go-to lip balms.

Come for the cute packaging, stay for the incredible lemony goodness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this! It has sunscreen which is awesome! I also have them summer fruit lip balm ,and I prefer it over this one just because the smell. The lemon one smells weird, like a hint of lemon and just something like...plastic? Tastes pretty good. The packaging is super cut but a bit bulky to put in your pocket or makeup bag. The color of the packaging is so cute! This lip balm gives no color(it'n not advertised to) and it's lasts for a long time,. I love to use this in the morning under any lip product I am wearing. This is really inexpensive, I found it at Walgreens for like $4. Overall, I would repurchase this!