Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 11/30/2010 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A light dusting of this blush and I'm good to go. It looks nice and natural on my fair skin tone. I put it on over my sunscreen and it lasts all day. Nice price too.

on 10/22/2010 11:13:00 AM

I have a hard time finding a blush that works well for my skin tone....I'm pretty fair. This color works well as long as I go easy and don't put too much on. A con to this blush...no matter what color you choose..is that it doesn't stay on thru my work day...I have to reapply several times a day. I have combination skin so it may just be me. I would recommend this product though...you can get several colors for the price of one name brand blush.

Lovely pink blush that would suit any skin tone. Pigmentation is awesome, leaving a slight sheen (there's shimmers in it but hardly noticeable on the skin as it's very subtle and natural).

Packaging could be better, doesn't some with a brush but having said that this can be easily applied flawlessly with your fingers because the powder is very fine.

I would definitely repurchase this blush because it's at a decent price point, is quite buildable and long lasting.

on 10/21/2010 3:24:00 PM

I really like this blush, it gives my pale skin a nice natural warm pink-ish glow, maybe a little peach. It looks a bit shimmery in the pan but it isn't noticeable on the face. I do find the blush a bit powdery but it picks up easily and is fairly pigmented. It also blends really nicely. I got it on sale for $3 so it wasn't a bad price. I don't really like the clear plastic packaging that is popular with drugstore brand but it is fine. The brush it comes with is useless.

on 10/14/2010 6:47:00 AM

First - this has the worst ever packaging and the blush quality is not that great either, it's a mess when you swipe your brush into it. About the blush itself, I got this for $8 and seriously, what a bargain for such a beautiful color! I love using it just for contouring and just either add a little bronzer, or just leave it by itself. Both ways, looks great. This reminds me of a NARS shade as well, but can't really say Orgasm. But this is a really subtle, lovely color and suits every complexion! And like one of the other reviewers said, it keeps your face simple and not too busy - you get to overdo your eyes/lips a little bit with this blush! I'll buy it again, though the packaging is so poor, its so cheap and it stays on your face for 10 hours!

on 10/10/2010 9:36:00 PM

Loooooove this blush! Unlike a lot of powder blushes I've tried, it's not chunky at all, the powder is very fine so it's really easy to diffuse the blush into your skin. It gives me the most beautiful natural, subtle rosy cheeks. At first I thought the color was too dark/brownish for me, but it looks nice and pink on the skin, almost a cinnamon-y color. The brush is also actually better than it appears, but it applies the color in a very concentrated manner so be careful. Thanks Rimmel :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is really, really nice! I just took it off my sister, who wasn't using it, and it's a great match for me. It's a nice beige pink, really soft and flattering. I've also got a little square one without a brush and it's a nice size for my brush.

on 8/5/2010 11:49:00 AM

I've used Rimmel lip glosses, mascara, and blush and I'm really liking their products so far. The glosses in particular are really nice and not too sticky. This is my favourite blush at the moment. I have been trying to find a good shade for awhile. I have very fair skin with some light freckles and I tend to like pinkish hues. I was using L'Oreal Bare Naturale in Pinched Pink but found it to be far too pink and the packaging was inconvenient. Then I moved on to NARS in Deep Throat, but found that to be too peach and too pigmented for my fair skin. It also has lots of sparkles and given that I have oily skin, I like to stay away from being too sparkly. So, I've concluded that for an everyday natural shade of blush what works best for me is a pinkish nude shade with little to no sparkle. I've been meaning to try NARS Orgasm (that is supposedly a pink/peach or pink/coral), but I live in a really rural part of Canada that doesn't offer much in the way of makeup selection. So it's hard for me to get different brands without resorting to Ebay, which can be risky. I also wasn't sure if that would be too pinky and sparkly for me. Anyway, being a bit obsessive about makeup I read somewhere that this is a good dupe of Orgasm so picked it up at Shoppers Drug Mart and...I really like it. I wear it pretty much every day that I wear makeup. It has very little sparkle and is in just the right shade of nude/pink that I want. It goes on light so it's easy to get the right amount of colour that I want. It matches pretty well with my natural colour when I'm flushed except it might be a bit more beige. In any case I'm liking it and the price was good. Good value! I'd purchase this again.

on 7/24/2010 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG blush. A gorgeous, natural color on my very fair skin and has a gorgeous sheen. I wish it came in a larger size though because I use it up so quickly! It has very build-able color.

on 7/21/2010 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brand of blush! Looks very natural on my fair skin with a light aplication not shimmery but has a pretty and natural sheen to it. It is a natural light flush pink color not coral looking like it looks at first glance. I never have found a blush I liked and gave up after a lot of frustration but I noticed in a photo one day that my face looked pale and plain so I decided to try again and I really like this one it doesn't have that fake look that I've gotten from products in the past. The packaging isn't impressive but the product is great and its only $4.97

Popular Blush Products