July 29, 2014 | 848 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

Lovely pink blush that would suit any skin tone. Pigmentation is awesome, leaving a slight sheen (there's shimmers in it but hardly noticeable on the skin as it's very subtle and natural).

Packaging could be better, doesn't some with a brush but having said that this can be easily applied flawlessly with your fingers because the powder is very fine.

I would definitely repurchase this blush because it's at a decent price point, is quite buildable and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by trapnest

I really like this blush, it gives my pale skin a nice natural warm pink-ish glow, maybe a little peach. It looks a bit shimmery in the pan but it isn't noticeable on the face. I do find the blush a bit powdery but it picks up easily and is fairly pigmented. It also blends really nicely. I got it on sale for $3 so it wasn't a bad price. I don't really like the clear plastic packaging that is popular with drugstore brand but it is fine. The brush it comes with is useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by madhs

First - this has the worst ever packaging and the blush quality is not that great either, it's a mess when you swipe your brush into it. About the blush itself, I got this for $8 and seriously, what a bargain for such a beautiful color! I love using it just for contouring and just either add a little bronzer, or just leave it by itself. Both ways, looks great. This reminds me of a NARS shade as well, but can't really say Orgasm. But this is a really subtle, lovely color and suits every complexion! And like one of the other reviewers said, it keeps your face simple and not too busy - you get to overdo your eyes/lips a little bit with this blush! I'll buy it again, though the packaging is so poor, its so cheap and it stays on your face for 10 hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

Loooooove this blush! Unlike a lot of powder blushes I've tried, it's not chunky at all, the powder is very fine so it's really easy to diffuse the blush into your skin. It gives me the most beautiful natural, subtle rosy cheeks. At first I thought the color was too dark/brownish for me, but it looks nice and pink on the skin, almost a cinnamon-y color. The brush is also actually better than it appears, but it applies the color in a very concentrated manner so be careful. Thanks Rimmel :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really, really nice! I just took it off my sister, who wasn't using it, and it's a great match for me. It's a nice beige pink, really soft and flattering. I've also got a little square one without a brush and it's a nice size for my brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by MoBo

I've used Rimmel lip glosses, mascara, and blush and I'm really liking their products so far. The glosses in particular are really nice and not too sticky. This is my favourite blush at the moment. I have been trying to find a good shade for awhile. I have very fair skin with some light freckles and I tend to like pinkish hues. I was using L'Oreal Bare Naturale in Pinched Pink but found it to be far too pink and the packaging was inconvenient. Then I moved on to NARS in Deep Throat, but found that to be too peach and too pigmented for my fair skin. It also has lots of sparkles and given that I have oily skin, I like to stay away from being too sparkly. So, I've concluded that for an everyday natural shade of blush what works best for me is a pinkish nude shade with little to no sparkle. I've been meaning to try NARS Orgasm (that is supposedly a pink/peach or pink/coral), but I live in a really rural part of Canada that doesn't offer much in the way of makeup selection. So it's hard for me to get different brands without resorting to Ebay, which can be risky. I also wasn't sure if that would be too pinky and sparkly for me. Anyway, being a bit obsessive about makeup I read somewhere that this is a good dupe of Orgasm so picked it up at Shoppers Drug Mart and...I really like it. I wear it pretty much every day that I wear makeup. It has very little sparkle and is in just the right shade of nude/pink that I want. It goes on light so it's easy to get the right amount of colour that I want. It matches pretty well with my natural colour when I'm flushed except it might be a bit more beige. In any case I'm liking it and the price was good. Good value! I'd purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by fmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG blush. A gorgeous, natural color on my very fair skin and has a gorgeous sheen. I wish it came in a larger size though because I use it up so quickly! It has very build-able color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brand of blush! Looks very natural on my fair skin with a light aplication not shimmery but has a pretty and natural sheen to it. It is a natural light flush pink color not coral looking like it looks at first glance. I never have found a blush I liked and gave up after a lot of frustration but I noticed in a photo one day that my face looked pale and plain so I decided to try again and I really like this one it doesn't have that fake look that I've gotten from products in the past. The packaging isn't impressive but the product is great and its only $4.97

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have this in the old version (without a brush in a small square packaging). It is a lovely blush. No shimmer, in the pan it looks like it could have a sheen but on me its pretty mush matte. The color is just perfect. Its a peachy, beigey pink and it looks so good. Not too much of any color.
It is pretty soft - easy to pick up with a soft fluffy brush and easy to blend.
Very nice). I got it on sale so it was a steal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

RIS. I'm so glad that I received this as an extra in a swap! I normally don't use a lot of drugstore blushes because I find the pigmentation to be lacking and the amount so small, but I LOVE this color on me! I'm NC15 for reference. I still don't like the amount of product provided, but the pigmentation is great, so I don't have to use a lot of it to get good color, and it NEVER looks OTT on me, even when I accidentally over-apply. It's a soft dusty pink, btw. I don't care for the packaging, but again, the color is so pretty that I'm willing to overlook it.