November 26, 2014 | 1846 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I'm very impressed with this mascara! I love the big fat brush, which combs through my lashes and deposits product perfectly.Continued use has not made my lashes any longer or plumper in real life, so I don't think it truly promotes any "luscious growth." But I will say that the brush deposits product in such a lovely way that it separates each lash and gives the appearance of having lots of long, lush lashes. Grow Luscious also doesn't clump, run, or smudge. For information my lashes are average, and are not at all full or long-looking without several coats of mascara. Many of the women I know have lately been getting eyelash extensions, and this product very nicely mimics the fullness (not length) of extensions. All in all, I'm super happy with this product, will continue to use it, and have already repurchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mely10

I love love love this mascara!! I have tried many different mascaras and I always end up going back to this one! It doesn't clump it lengthens and gives my lashe's lots of volume. I definitely see an improvement in my lashes. they look so much fuller and longer when I'm not wearing mascara! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thought it was good, then realized it was the cause of several styes I had developed on my upper lash/waterline. yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by kblpn98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the mascara that I always come back to. As a matter of fact I was at walmart tonight and mom had given me money to buy whatever I wanted. I bought this in blackest black. This lengthens and esp. volumizes better than even high end. Great results and great value. The best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I bought this on a whim and was pretty impressed!

This mascara gives my lashes great volume with ZERO clumps!
I used this for about a month and maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but my lashes did seem more fuller/thicker than normal. But in the end I would repurchase this mascara again cuz my lashes were looking thick and full while using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for everyday. (:
The nice green packing was catching me eyes, usually, I don't like Revlon mascaras...their formula is not so good.
Surprisenly, this one is different (!) the formula is great, no clumps and it feels so soft on the lashes even after hours later - NO CLUMPS!
It leaves my lashes very long and beautiful . But one thing - I hate the big brush ... I'll try to leave with that.
Though, I'm glad I did this purchase. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I know mascara works differently for everyone, but this one has become my favorite. I have used Maybelline's Colossal for years and was skeptical that anything could replace that, but i think Grow luscious may have done exactly that. After being let down by a few Revlon mascaras in the past, I honestly wasn't expecting much with this purchase. However! I really love this mascara. It reminds me a lot of Benefit Bad Gal, though I think Bad Gal may have a slightly drier formula. grow luscious makes my lashes look the way that Bad Gal did- jet black, full but not cakey or spidery. Yes the brush is huge and that may take some people a little getting used to and I've found that the formula tends to build up on the base of the brush but it's no problem once you just wipe it off. I think I paid 7 or 8 bucks for this at Ulta.
Also, don't believe the hype that this can grow your lashes- it can't. There isn't any ingredient in the formula capable of doing that. But as far as just a mascara goes, I think this is a great buy. So if you like larger wands and thick dark lashes then give this a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by littlecutefishy

mascara is ok i guess but it really clumps my eyelashes. quite easy to apply since it has a fuzzy wand but thats it. would recomend to people with long eyelashes

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by OvaryUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this mascara, and I did, for about a week. Then, I developed a chalazion that took nearly six months to clear up. I hadn't had one in ten years before this. This mascara is very difficult to completely remove, and I have to believe it's what caused the chalazion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lam0018

First of all, let me say that I have not noticed any sort of improvement in my lashes length or fullness, hence the subtracted star.
However, the formula and brush of this mascara are just perfect. I love how the formula is not super wet, yet not clumpy. Out of all the mascaras I've used, this one gives me the best full, seperated look. It is not very lengthening... but that can be forgiven because it does not make my lashes fall out. I think that is the only result I have seen from the conditioning formula- my lashes don't fall out so readily. I will continue to purchase this whenever I want a good volumizing mascara.