Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 9/26/2012 4:50:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I've tried in a long time. The only reason I tried it is because I'm in the prcess of switching mascaras because the one I was using was tested on animals and I don't like that. Anyway, the one I loved before was the falsies by mabelline (so I'm looking for something similar), but this luscious lash is no good. I bought blackest black, but it looks like dark gray and the mascara itself is really thin. I usually like them thin-medium so I can apply at least 2 coats, but this one doesn't look like I put anything on my lashes (except for the fact the all look clumped together at the base). You have to keep layering coats for it to make the slightest difference and then it flakes and clumps really bad without making lashes look much fuller or longer. Another thing I don't like about this is the wand is big that it makes it hard to get all the lashes and makes it easy to get mascara on eyelids. I usually like pretty big wands, but this one has an odd shape and it's giant. I would have considered keeping a mascara that was lighter in color and thin for really natural looks, but I just can't work with it. I'm not sure if it helps lashes grow because I stopped using it because I hate it. If you want something that helps lashes get fuller, longer and stronger buy rapidlash.

on 9/26/2012 3:12:00 PM

I'm very impressed with this mascara! I love the big fat brush, which combs through my lashes and deposits product perfectly.Continued use has not made my lashes any longer or plumper in real life, so I don't think it truly promotes any "luscious growth." But I will say that the brush deposits product in such a lovely way that it separates each lash and gives the appearance of having lots of long, lush lashes. Grow Luscious also doesn't clump, run, or smudge. For information my lashes are average, and are not at all full or long-looking without several coats of mascara. Many of the women I know have lately been getting eyelash extensions, and this product very nicely mimics the fullness (not length) of extensions. All in all, I'm super happy with this product, will continue to use it, and have already repurchased several times.

on 9/20/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love love love this mascara!! I have tried many different mascaras and I always end up going back to this one! It doesn't clump it lengthens and gives my lashe's lots of volume. I definitely see an improvement in my lashes. they look so much fuller and longer when I'm not wearing mascara! I love it!

on 9/19/2012 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thought it was good, then realized it was the cause of several styes I had developed on my upper lash/waterline. yuck.

on 9/19/2012 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the mascara that I always come back to. As a matter of fact I was at walmart tonight and mom had given me money to buy whatever I wanted. I bought this in blackest black. This lengthens and esp. volumizes better than even high end. Great results and great value. The best.

on 9/18/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a whim and was pretty impressed!

This mascara gives my lashes great volume with ZERO clumps!
I used this for about a month and maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but my lashes did seem more fuller/thicker than normal. But in the end I would repurchase this mascara again cuz my lashes were looking thick and full while using this.

on 9/17/2012 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

HG for everyday. (:
The nice green packing was catching me eyes, usually, I don't like Revlon mascaras...their formula is not so good.
Surprisenly, this one is different (!) the formula is great, no clumps and it feels so soft on the lashes even after hours later - NO CLUMPS!
It leaves my lashes very long and beautiful . But one thing - I hate the big brush ... I'll try to leave with that.
Though, I'm glad I did this purchase. (:

on 9/16/2012 6:57:00 PM

Must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I know mascara works differently for everyone, but this one has become my favorite. I have used Maybelline's Colossal for years and was skeptical that anything could replace that, but i think Grow luscious may have done exactly that. After being let down by a few Revlon mascaras in the past, I honestly wasn't expecting much with this purchase. However! I really love this mascara. It reminds me a lot of Benefit Bad Gal, though I think Bad Gal may have a slightly drier formula. grow luscious makes my lashes look the way that Bad Gal did- jet black, full but not cakey or spidery. Yes the brush is huge and that may take some people a little getting used to and I've found that the formula tends to build up on the base of the brush but it's no problem once you just wipe it off. I think I paid 7 or 8 bucks for this at Ulta.
Also, don't believe the hype that this can grow your lashes- it can't. There isn't any ingredient in the formula capable of doing that. But as far as just a mascara goes, I think this is a great buy. So if you like larger wands and thick dark lashes then give this a shot!

mascara is ok i guess but it really clumps my eyelashes. quite easy to apply since it has a fuzzy wand but thats it. would recomend to people with long eyelashes

on 8/31/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this mascara, and I did, for about a week. Then, I developed a chalazion that took nearly six months to clear up. I hadn't had one in ten years before this. This mascara is very difficult to completely remove, and I have to believe it's what caused the chalazion.