Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 2/14/2011 1:39:00 PM

This is my favorite eye makeup remover ever! I have sensitive skin and I wear contacts. It removes my eye makeup so well. I never wake up with raccoon eyes anymore. It is gentle for the sensitive skin around your eyes. AMAZING.

on 2/12/2011 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought these because I was looking for something different from what I had been using. They were cheap and had been rated #1 for something or other so I gave it a go.

These pads are so tiny and thin I could barely hold them to use them. They don't even really cover the eyesocket area. Additionally, I had a hard time getting my make up off and ended up using 3 or 4 pads. Perhaps I've been spoiled by the Neutrogena eye pads.

I'm speaking exclusively about eye makeup removal here because there is no way I could have removed all of my makeup with these pads. I'd have used half the package. I'll be trying something different next time

on 2/2/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I switched from Clinique's Make Up Remover (the liquid one that comes in the blue bottle.) I had no problem with the formula of Clinique, I actually really like it, but it's expensive. I switched to these pads and they are just as good at a lower price! I use these everyday!
Just don't buy the ones that say moisturizing, they will leave oil behind.

on 1/24/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after having horrible experience with Loreal eye remover. I used one pad for each eye, and one to take off the rest of my foundation. This left no trace of make-up on me whatsoever. I even used another pad to see if any foundation or eyeshadow, even lipstick remained, and it was very clean. Definitely recommend.

on 1/8/2011 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wayyyy over rated product! It doesn't remove even the simplest eyeliner and mascara let alone a layer of liners and shadows and mascara. You have to tug and pull and use several pads for each eye before you get enough of it off and then you still end up with black smudges on your eyes in the morning. I'm NOT buying this again, just waiting till it's used up and trying something else. My off brand (CVS/Walgreens) makeup remover wipes always end up being the favorites.

on 12/28/2010 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product ever since I started wearing eye makeup! I was a dancer for 12 years, and this was the only product that really removed my eye makeup well. My skin can be sensitive to the most random things, so I put extra thought into what I put around my eyes. I can't stand the oil based pads...they're disgusting and leave my eyes incredibly greasy, but these are just right. A definite must have ^^

on 12/23/2010 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product was a major let down. After reading the good reviews I thought I would give this a try since I was looking for something cheaper to replace my lancome eye remover. These pads took forever to remove my eye makeup. I had to rub my eyes to get the makeup off and then my eyes looked all red, raw and irritated. It also dried out the skin around my eyes as well and made my eyes water. I guess I will stick with lancome for now which I love but wish I could find a cheaper alternative.

on 12/11/2010 11:27:00 PM

I purchased these because of good reviews but I was very disappointed in them. I found them to be a little too "textured" to the point of being rough and they were rather dry. It took several pads to get my mascara off (I don't use waterproof mascara). Overall, these were a disappointment to me. I prefer Neutrogena, Lancome, or BB Long Wear eye makeup remover.

on 12/11/2010 10:52:00 PM

i needed a new make up remover. i usually use the neutrogena oil free make up remover. i decided to try these because i read lots of great things about it. it does not remove any make up at all. it would remove eye shadow but so does soap and water. it does not remove mascara especially since i use waterproof i needed something to that would work. i would have some left mascara left under my eyes and this would not remove it. i definitely would not be repurchasing this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this since I was a little girl in dance recitals and throughout high school in plays and performances to remove heavy stage eye makeup. now i use this for everyday eye make up. easy to remove convinient pads. don't have to waste a wash cloth. decent price. highly recommend.