October 22, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've been using this product ever since I started wearing eye makeup! I was a dancer for 12 years, and this was the only product that really removed my eye makeup well. My skin can be sensitive to the most random things, so I put extra thought into what I put around my eyes. I can't stand the oil based pads...they're disgusting and leave my eyes incredibly greasy, but these are just right. A definite must have ^^

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was a major let down. After reading the good reviews I thought I would give this a try since I was looking for something cheaper to replace my lancome eye remover. These pads took forever to remove my eye makeup. I had to rub my eyes to get the makeup off and then my eyes looked all red, raw and irritated. It also dried out the skin around my eyes as well and made my eyes water. I guess I will stick with lancome for now which I love but wish I could find a cheaper alternative.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased these because of good reviews but I was very disappointed in them. I found them to be a little too "textured" to the point of being rough and they were rather dry. It took several pads to get my mascara off (I don't use waterproof mascara). Overall, these were a disappointment to me. I prefer Neutrogena, Lancome, or BB Long Wear eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpLee

i needed a new make up remover. i usually use the neutrogena oil free make up remover. i decided to try these because i read lots of great things about it. it does not remove any make up at all. it would remove eye shadow but so does soap and water. it does not remove mascara especially since i use waterproof i needed something to that would work. i would have some left mascara left under my eyes and this would not remove it. i definitely would not be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been using this since I was a little girl in dance recitals and throughout high school in plays and performances to remove heavy stage eye makeup. now i use this for everyday eye make up. easy to remove convinient pads. don't have to waste a wash cloth. decent price. highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by buffylicious

Love this product. Super convenient, fast way to get off eye makeup that other cleansers leave behind. 4 lippies b/c sometimes I feel like it's a little harsh (the texture of the pad, i mean), but overall I can't do without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sonya19

I do not get the hype over this product and found it very average indeed. Still left makeup residue around my eyes. I find the Body Shop camomile remover, or Neutrogena, to be far better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by fearlesslyme65

I used to be a dancer and this was the ONLY thing to remove my stage makeup. I have used this ever since I was 3 years old and I will never buy another eye makeup remover. With one light swipe over your eye, all makeup is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

very great for eye makeup removal!i luv neutrogena now but used to use this all the time

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by queenofga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Needed a non-liquid eye makeup remover to take on the airplane which would not use up space in my quart-sized bag that I use for more important liquids :) . I've used Almay products years ago which worked great for my sensitive skin at the time. However, this product is not great at all. First, the pads are too small. Second, I have to practically scrub with at least 2 pads per eye to get my eye makeup off (and I don't really wear that much eye makeup). This usually leaves the skin around my eyes raw and red, so clearly I'm not pleased. At this point, I just want to use them up to get rid of them. My current routine is to rub a little vaseline on my eyes to remove the eye makeup, then use these pads to gently wipe off the vaseline (which is still difficult because they're so small) before using my face wash at night. Don't bother wasting your money on this product.