September 20, 2014 | 1871 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by xiAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite blush I have ever used. This is my first MAC blush and I'm glad I made the right choice. The color is super pretty on my skin tone, it makes me look lively and awake. It looks more red than pink on my skin tone, which I ADORE. I'm not into pink blushes that much. This blush is perfect perfect perfectttt! I recommend this blush to any skin tone because it looks gorgeous on almost everybody.

Ah, I hit pan on this blush. :(
Definitely going to repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by AmyAngel96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For ages and ages I never wore blush. Being a child of the 80's when blush was a scary bright angular thing, I was wary of looking clownish, so the few blushes I had were very light and pale and if I wore it at all I applied them with a very light hand.

I finally decided I needed to get over it and find a blush that works, and the MAC counter artist put this one on me. She applied it heavily but it still looked great! I immediately bought it and it's the ONLY blush I've used since. It gives a perfect touch of color to the cheeks without looking unnatural (I'm NW15) and works with any color makeup I have on eyes and lips. It's made me braver, too... sometimes now I'll add a touch of highlighter to the cheekbones as well.

I love this and if I ever use it all up (I do still apply fairly lightly, and don't wear makeup daily) I'll definitely buy another.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by songy67

My first MAC blush! I ordered this online and when I first opened it up I was disappointed to see what ruddy, brown, boring shade it appeared to be in the pan... but applied on my NC20 skin it immediately transforms! It becomes this beautiful, natural, brick-hued flush that gives your face instant healthy color. I apply it with my NARS #21 Ita brush over the apples of my cheeks and along the hollow of my cheek, blending it back and upwards toward my temples. The matte finish makes it double as a contour color, but it's so subtle and natural-looking that someone observing would more likely mistake you for having a great complexion, instead of jumping to the conclusion that you're wearing blush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG blush I wear it all the time, I have NW20/25 skin with some redness and its very hard to find a blush that looks natural but doesn't enhance my redness. This blush is just perfect it gives a very natural look great for work days or a more classic look and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

What it is: a muted pink powder blush used to give a natural flush of color on cheeks.
- - -
Pros - Long wearing. Very natural (i.e. school / work / office appropriate). The packaging is easy enough to throw in a make up bag and carry around. This blush would also do well to balance out a smokey eye or a bright lipstick because of its neutrality.
- - -
Cons - I wouldn't suggest this for darker skinned girls as the color doesn't seem likely to show up as well. Even though MAC says all of their blushes can be worn on a wide range of skin tones this blush is pretty sheer and it would take some effort to make it show.
- - -
Overall - I think buyers should take into consideration the type of product they are buying. Those looking for something to give them a "pop" of color are purchasing the wrong product. As this is a sheertone blush it is meant to give a natural, "i'm not wearing any blush', flush (i.e a hint of natural color). This is not a vibrant blush, so if that is what you're looking for, this is not the blush for you. However, this color does give a subtle glow and can easily be built upon. It is long wearing and pigmented enough so that one or two swipes of the brush should give enough color, yet it would hard to go overboard. Definitely worth purchasing.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The color was nice on me, NC25. However, I have big pores, and this was one of the few blushers I've tried that enhanced my pores. The other one was hipness. How sad!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by GlowFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on my 2nd one! and believe me, it is RARE that i repurchase something rather than try something new or updated. This is amazing! Perfect for everyday or even special occasions. I am a NC20. This suits me so well. Top favorites forever! Best blush I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hpunkinway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Granted, I don't use much makeup, but this I have used for four years, and I am now running out. NC 20-25, depending on the season. If you want a good neutral that will not go to waste (and MAC has a good recycling program). this should be your go-to.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I was really interested in trying color out.In the store it looked great.Bought it.Took it home & compared it to a Revlon blush that seemed similiar.Tryed it on & seemed a little too dark.Decided the next day to try again.The color came out much better.I'm pleased with the color,but don't think I'll buy again~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Sheertone blushes have to be my absolute fav from Mac. I am very much enjoying blushbaby. I have a lot of coral and bronze shades but not much pink. If I go too pink it looks bad if I go too light of pink it doesn't show up at all and defeats the whole purpose of blush so I needed a Happy medium. Then came along this shade and I finally have found my perfect "healthy glow" pink. I also like how this can go with all types of eye and lip looks. I generally like red lips and dark winged eyeliner or a Smokey eye and with a touch of this I'm able to give myself coloring back into my face since I wear full coverage foundation. Will forever repurchase this. Please Mac never discontinue this beautiful shade