October 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

This is my go to under eye product for 'no makeup' makeup days- a little tinted moisturizer, mascara, lip blam, and this and I am out the door. I roll the product back and forth under my eyes about two times and blend it using patting motions with my finger tips. The shade is a good match for my light-medium skin and i the product perks up my under eye area by tightening it up a bit, brightening, and canceling out some of the blue tones. This product is not a concealer- it is a tinted skin care product. So don't expect full coverage of your circles, especially if yours are really dark. Mine are not so bad, so this is enough for me on most days. When I need some extra coverage, this also performs fine when layered under another concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by YENSUONG

This product instantly brighten up my eyes! It conceals my dark circle so well, it's goes on thin and very smooth. The only thing I use for my under eyes to brighten them up! I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

***2/2014 UPDATE: I have actually come to really appreciate this product. So much so that I felt it was only fair that I update my original (pretty dismal) review and to increase the "lippies" that I feel it deserves from 2 to 4. I still find that it does not offer enough coverage to completely conceal my super-duper circles but I realized that nothing really does unless it's super-thick, super-dry & super-obvious under my eyes. The Garnier A-DCER doesn't dry-up and cake under the eyes, offers realistic coverage and is very affordable. I'm still not loving the roller-ball but it does make it easy to apply if I'm in a rush. The staying power isn't great but it's easy to reapply and no matter how many layers I add, it doesn't cake. **I've discovered that A-DCER makes for a great sheer TM/ light foundation also. For days when I want light coverage I "roll" this onto my temples, cheeks, under eyes and down nose and then blend it all over w/ a foundation brush. I usually have to dab a heavier concealer under eyes but final look is very natural. I have sensitive, break-out prone skin & this does not irritate my skin or cause acne.** Not HG for me but I now can understand why so many reviewers love this stuff!***

5/2013-ORIGINAL REVIEW: For me, this doesn't really qualify as a concealer. "Coverage" is way too sheer. I think those that love this product probably don't have much to conceal under their eyes because this does not offer much coverage. I don't care for the roller-ball applicator either. To get around it, I either rolled the product onto my finger or onto a concealer brush. For me, this doesn't cover nearly enough (I have dark, bluish-purple u/e circles). I gave it 2 lippies (instead of only 1) because it's not a horrible product & the formula is light & goes on smoothly. I think it may work well for those that just want to brighten under their eyes but don't have much to cover in terms of circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by keilaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is a HG. I use this almost everyday. I apply it not only on my undereye, but I also apply it where I would normally highlight my face (forehead, down bridge of nose, chin). I started off using my fingers to blend, but recently found a better way of blending using the tip of my beauty blender. I usually add concealer to my under eye right on top of this product and blend together. BEAUTIFUL! My only con is that it is pricey for a drugstore product, but well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I don't want to live my life without this concealer. I love the roller ball (making application simple and precise) and I love how it makes me look awake. I roll this under my eyes then just pat with my fingers to blend. It isn't full coverage, I still see a slight trace of dark circles..but it's definitely medium coverage. The convenience of being able to keep it in my purse for touch ups and the way it "wakes me up" is why makes this a winner for me. Also, the formula is not too creamy or thick (which I hate in concealers, they always crease) the formula is light and blendable and dries quickly. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by GraceMcC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't absolutely love this product but I do like enough to where I wear it almost everyday with adequate results. I wouldn't call it a treatment but more a very sheer ere concealer. I"m only 21 but I have hereditary under eye circles and I was surprise the amount over coverage it gave me. While it didn't completely cover my dark circles it did make them noticeably light to the point where it look like a had naturally minimal dark circle. If you have deep, heavy under eye circles, this may not be the product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kyna212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am glad that one of the two shades of this concealer fits my skin tone. It does cover my under eye circles and makes me look awake and natural. But wearing it the whole day, it comes off. In the middle of the day, my little brothers would point out my under eye circles and I hate it. Also the this product leaks and goes everywhere in my makeup bag. When it leaks I didn't want to wipe it off because then I'll just waste the product AND the money I've spent :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sug4rush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product are for light to medium skinned people. It does colour correct but will not cover severe bags or pimples. So this product was great for day time makeup where you would want a light-weight makeup look, also this product blends very well so it's great for makeup beginners who aren't willing to really use concealers yet and for young teens. It has light coverage, poor-ok lasting power but it is a cheap product and doesn't cake!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by melaniesernat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:

- It's cheap! probably my cheapest skin-related product i own!
- Good packaging, the eye roll-on ensures only enough comes out
- Lasts FOREVER!!! you get alot from this product!
- Great light-weight coverage, perfect if you do not want that "caked" look and its good for everyday or summer use

Cons:

- I don't really see it doing much for my actual eye-bags but don't expect it to for that price tbh

Overall, fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing for days when you want a simple, easy face. It blends in quickly and you don't need a brush to get that nice, fresh look. The roller ball is nice and cool to the touch although it sometimes leaks. The color is sheer but it covers light circles or just mostly covers darker ones. It brightens your eyes because of the lighter color. I really like it plus there is a lot of product in the packaging, Good product.