Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 8/2/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So after reading the reviews on MUA I decided to give this a whirl and I have to say I love it. I knew when I started using it that it was a maximum concealer so I didn't have unrealistic expectations as to what it would cover. I applied by base as usual, then did my regular MAC concealer, set everything with powder then used this right under my eyes. I loved the effective it gave, made the area brighter and gave everything a soft glow. Also loved the cool feel right under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this but advise that it's an eye treatment not a true concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product overall. It really helps to brighten around the eyes, conceal a bit, and reduce the look of dark circles without being super thick or heavy like many other concealers. It really cancels out the purpley/blue tones of dark circles, and I even use it around my nose a bit to cancel out some redness as well. The only con is that it's pretty expensive for a drugstore concealer. More expensive than some of the drugstore foundations I purchase. But I still love it enough to repurchase. :)

on 7/29/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

THE BEST CONCEALER FOR UNDER EYE CIRCLES. I am anemic, and the really dark black/purple large under eye bags/circles are hereditary in my family so I was very unlucky and wound up getting pretty bad/dark under eye circles. I've tried so many concealers and this is a miracle. It covers up my whole problem. It applies easy and stays on all day.

on 7/24/2013 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This product is fabulous. A little goes a long way and it instantly brightens my eyes. Great coverage and wear. My only complaint is that it can sometimes accumulate in fine lines - less is more.

on 7/23/2013 6:42:00 PM

This is really good, even though I wouldn´t use this to cover blemishes since it´s quite thin and watery, but that just makes it great for under the eyes and i´ve been on the prowl for a good under the eye concealer. The steel roller is a great bonus!

I have tried countless concealers for under the eyes including drugstore and high end, but nothing compares to this! It is definitely a HG for me, and I have and will continue to keep repurchasing it. For some people who think that the coverage is sheer, my trick is to apply it generously once; I find that one thick layer is better than many thin layers. Also, when it is freshly applied, it can be somewhat difficult to blend; what I do is let it sink into my skin and warm up before touching it. I find that not only does this help with blending, but it helps with coverage as well. This product is amazing, and although it is on the pricey side of DS, one tube lasts me ages!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great! It helps with the dark circles and blends well. I've even had luck using this as a light cover up for other areas of the face (especially that red area by my nose). For those who are makeup minimalists, this plus a little powder and mascara and lip gloss make an easy morning.

I have been using this for over 2 years now. It has relatively sheer coverage but I like that, it gives you a more natural look while still diminishing the appearance of dark circles. It's very runny, not a fan of the packaging either. You don't need too much product at all! I simply dab a little on both my eyelid and under the eye and then pat and blend it in using my pinky. My lids naturally become oily as day goes on, leading to creasing, but other than that it's amazing!

This product lasts a long time- I've been using the same tube daily for over 2 years! Will repurchase when I finally run out! Recommended!

UPDATE 11/2/2014: I have been using Givenchy's Mister Light as my daily concealer for nearly a year now, I prefer its thicker, creamier consistency and longevity. But for a drugstore concealer, this Garnier one is excellent!

on 6/5/2013 2:13:00 PM

This is my go to under eye product for 'no makeup' makeup days- a little tinted moisturizer, mascara, lip blam, and this and I am out the door. I roll the product back and forth under my eyes about two times and blend it using patting motions with my finger tips. The shade is a good match for my light-medium skin and i the product perks up my under eye area by tightening it up a bit, brightening, and canceling out some of the blue tones. This product is not a concealer- it is a tinted skin care product. So don't expect full coverage of your circles, especially if yours are really dark. Mine are not so bad, so this is enough for me on most days. When I need some extra coverage, this also performs fine when layered under another concealer.

on 6/4/2013 2:38:00 AM

This product instantly brighten up my eyes! It conceals my dark circle so well, it's goes on thin and very smooth. The only thing I use for my under eyes to brighten them up! I love it!!