December 22, 2014 | 1823 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by izzah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this really oily face, like I need more than 4 sheets of clean and clear oil control film fr every 4 hours ! So you get the idea . Ive been using this for about a month or so . It does the job pretty okay . It leaves my skin clean but thats just it, after 3 hours my face is oily again . No extraordinary effect . But maybe the effect is different to other people though . The only thing that I like is the pump bottle . Wouldnt repurchase this . Better to stick to my b.liv cleanser :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

My face is really oily and i thought this product would actually deep clean my pores. the week it seemed fine because my pimples went away but after 2 more weeks i started to get cystic acne, and more whiteheads on my chin and near my mouth. It also made my skin even more oiler than it actually was. So overall i HATE this product. I wasted money on it because 1 it broke me out, 2 theres still a lot of product left and i guess im just gonna dump it since i'm not going to use it no more

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kbest90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanswer would probably be best with people with very oily skin.
I have combo, dry on the cheeks, slightly oily in the t-zone. I havent struggled with pimples to much, yet small bumps underneath my skin. This cleanser does do a very good job of getting rid of them on my chin and my forhead forsure, i also use st.ives apriocot scrub too. I will only use this once or twice a week on my cheeks and chin, cause if not my cheeks become way to overdried and i break out. But this is definatly for people who sturggle with those nasty bumps underneath your skin(pain in the ass to get rid of) or people with very oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by tickypost1

I have been using few neutrogena and other products since teenage acne. How sad, even as an adult I continue to buy acne products although my acne has gotten lesser. I'm pretty sure I had bought the deep clean wash and cleansers many times I just dnt remember much details about it so... I got it today and I love the smell it smells clean..I hope it helps with the oil and helps the breakouts. I'll update. I have gotten pregnant and don't want to use my 10% BP cleanser. I hope this works. I got the clean&clear pore perfecting cleanser and its terrible. I wasted $$$.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by speedymouse

This is an okay cleanser for me - I have oily, acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out (I can't tell if it actually clears up my skin). I suspect a lot of the negative reviews are the people who didn't read the instructions on the back: you're supposed to lather it between your hands before you rub it on your face. I don't find that it dries me out too much, but I always use moisturizer afterwards and only use it once a day - I use the Cetaphil gentle cleanser in the mornings. To be honest, there are better cleansers out there but this one will do.
I like Cerave Foaming Cleanser much better - does the same job at getting my makeup off but doesn't dry my skin! My skin is so much clearer now too that I'm not irritating it with the over-the-top Deep Cleansing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie3

Hands down best cleanser I have found! I have used tons of other brands from clinique down to the drugstore stuff and they all made my skin worse! I have combination/oily skin and this cleared my skin BEAUTIFULLY, it is now flawless and smooth. I was very surprised because the oil-free acne wash made my face worse and was drying and awful. This can be slightly drying at first but that is just due to the very deep cleansing, it makes the texture of your skin verry smooth and clear! Definitely reccomend if you have oily/combo skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Aquamarine89

I bought this product 3 days ago thinking this would really improve my skin. That was not the case!...Owie..it's made my skin very dry, red, flaky, and bumpy. :( I will not be purchasing again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by jane1304

Wow I was surprised that these product dries out people, but well I guess everybody is different. Well I love these product. It cleanse my face very well without drying it. These is one of the mildest facial cleanser I have ever used. It also improves my skin tone. And it doesn't irritated my skin. I can say that these cleanser is good for those people who have a combination skin. I would say that i will repurchase these again but i would also love to try other facial cleanser. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good product but dries out my skin. As soon as I wash my face, I slather on lotion just to keep whatever moisture is in my skin there. One pump is all I use to wash my face. I pump it onto a little scrubber (I picked it up from Sephora for $5.00 in the "tools" section) and wash daily.

Not sold as a makeup remover so don't expect it to do anything with your makeup. I personally found that it took off my mineral makeup just fine.

Bottle is nice and packaged well. Sturdy plastic with a nice pump. I like that I can see how much product is left. No issues with water getting into the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by glomendoza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I was skeptical because of all the bad reviews but I bought it without reading the reviews, it just goes to show everyones skin is different. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Will repurchase over and over and over again.