October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by berke

it oxidize so bad I have fair skin and the fairest color is way too dark for me it looks so orangey after it dries. formulation is okay but the color range should be extended.Nobody cares about fair skins :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to foundation after messing around with foundations from the store for so long. I think it really "matches" me best, but as my skin changes throughout the seasons I have to switch up or down a shade. I got so tired of never really finding the right base color that I finally broke down and went to the mall w/o makeup and had the lady at the counter find the right shade for me. I also bought the bronzer from her, too, which I like to use sometimes.

I do find that it sometimes "moves" a bit, though not as much as other foundations I've tried. I think adding a powder sets it well, and without it I can look a little greasy. I don't like how gunky the cap and tube get after repeated use. I do like how it doesn't highlight dry skin like many other foundations do.

Until I find something better, I'll stick with Clinique--If only it weren't so expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jaszio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a year ago when I had cystic acne. I didn't expect it to clear up my skin, I jsut wanted it so It wouldn't make anything worse. I believe I Paid 31$. I used it for around 2 months using a foundation brush and I thought it was ok and would get me by. Well the the oher week unfortunately for me i missed my bc and ended up with a cyst so I though I would try using this again for a week so things wouldn't get worse. I used a wet sponge to apply and I found I looked a bit pink in the daylight and it was very dry around my nose. I think my shade was 02 ivory? The coverage was medium for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this, one of the best foundations I have tried. It covers up my scarring well, and does not break me out. It also looks very natural, not cakey at all. Some problems though are that it occasionally oxides to an orangey colour on me, doesn't give me a very bright look (quite dull) and it's hard to blend, because it dries so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Karenpio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation i've ever tried. It's awesome! It didn't break me out at all, it felt really light and was very fluid. It had a nice coverage, not to much, but it covered perfectly all my spots. I totally recomend this product, your skin will look amazing, smooth, and with a very natural touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by InspiredxElegance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am the shade Fresh Almond (M) 10. I love this foundation and is one of the only makeup items I splurge on just because it works so well with my skin-tone. I had very acne prone skin until recently and was using this for that little extra oomph. It worked very well with my skin except around the corners of my lips where I tend to get drier. It became "powdery" looking and wouldn't blend well. It is for this reason I rated a 4/5. I love the tube dispenser type packaging as you can really control how much product you get. A little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by bbleu7856

I bought this at the Clinique counter recently. The lady who matched it to my skin tone was way off! Under the harsh lighting at the department store, I could not tell that it was the wrong color for me until I was out in more natural light. But the one she picked out for me was way too dark. Didn't feel like going through the hassle of returning it, but I might pick up another bottle in their lightest shade at some point. I do like the coverage, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. But since this is on the expensive side, I might try Neutrogena Skin Clearing makeup instead. I've heard good things about that line and have heard they have a better shade selection than Clinique does.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first time I bought this I was color matched. After trying the product I found that after it set it would get darker which was not a good look on me. I went back and got the lightest shade they had in this and it is a way better match. You can't even tell I'm wearing foundation! Since I do have oily skin I always powder my face. However through out the afternoon I do have to touch up. This foundation gives you a light coverage and can make your face a little dry. I would think this is because of the acne medicine they have in it. The finish to this foundation seems to be a matt to velvet finish. Packaging is pretty good, it's better than having to tip the bottle over to get the product out. Can get a little messy but I'm pretty neat with mine. Has no smell as far as I know. I would say give this a try if you do not have a budget. Other than that I know you can get similar products from the neutragena line or from almay.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by dontcallmecass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use Clinique clarifying makeup but it was discontinued and I was told that their acne solutions line was comparable. Unfortunately, the acne solutions foundation is nothing like the clarifying makeup. The coverage is quite good and covers my imperfections well, but it does not last or control shine as long as their previous formula did. My acne is not even terrible (but I do have oily skin with the occasional breakout here and there) and I think this makeup actually causes breakouts (which is ironic since it is supposed to keep breakouts from happening). I really would not recommend this product to people with oily skin like myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Kind of not really sure about this foundation...I like it, I do. It has medium ish coverage and a very natural finish. It's not much of an acne solution, but that doesn't bother me. The person at the clinique counter gave me the foundation in #2 because she said it was the lightest, but apparently there is a #1, which would make sense. It matches me acceptably, but it's a little dark. It does have the right undertone, though (cool). Also, blending is a nightmare. I have to apply with my fingers because it seems that when I apply with a brush it always streaks. On the bright side, it is a good creamy formula, fine for sensitive skin, substantial for everyday needs. it really is a good foundation, but it's not the best. It won't keep me from wondering off to other and hopefully better products. Don't get me wrong, it's a good product, but it's nothing more than good.