February 1, 2015 | 1680 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Sloth143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first cover girl product I had tried, and it made me never want to use any of their products again. It didn't give me length at all, and just left me with a clumpy mess. It might of been ok if the brush wasn't so big and the bristles so tiny, made me get it all over my eye lids and was hard to apply. Maybelline has always had the best mascaras for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bewickfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a mascara addict; always chasing that phantom PERFECT mascara. This has come pretty close.
This is how I use it: After curling, I start with a wiggle from the base to the ends. This is good enough for the day. For work, I add another coat at the ends of my lashes. But for night, (and this is the best part about this mascara-- it's so easily buildable) I add wiggle coat, an ends coat, then another wiggle coat, focusing on the outside edge lashes. I've gotten many compliments!!! LOVE IT! The waterproof is not as easy to work with as far as staying soft while building coats, but it's still great for a one-coat day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

I used to be a fan of Lash Blast Volume (orange tube) for everyday wear but quit using it after I noticed the formula got a little thinner. I picked up a tube of Fusion thinking it would be different but was disappointed. Yes it lengthens and thickens, but it smudges worse than any mascara I've ever purchased! I've never used a mascara that immediately found itself in my concealer like this one. After a few days of trying to make it work and having to layer on more under eye coverage, this tube was trashed. It really is a shame because like I said, it makes lashes look great. I think a thicker formula would be a huge improvement.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by polishzilla

I've always been a Maybelline mascara girl, but this was on special at Priceline, and I thought I'd give it a try.
This is now my new favourite mascara! I have fairly non existent lashes, but I found that the brush and the formula of this mascara really made my lashes stand out. I usually use 3 coats, and it separates each lash nicely, builds up without clumping, and it doesn't smudge or flake. I'll be using CG mascaras from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Adore this mascara! I came to love the plastic or rubber brushes ever since Avon SuperShock mascara back when I was in middle school. LastBlast Fusion has THE perfect brush. My lashes are naturally quite thick and long and hold a curl very well so I have never had to struggle too much in the search for great mascaras. My aim when I apply mascara is separation, and this brush does it wonderfully. The formula dries out quite quickly though, and although it will continue to work just as well, more coats are needed depending on what you are looking for. I do love a drier mascara, but after the formula has dried (only takes a few weeks) I find I like to layer it on top of another mascara for more drama. The mascara I use currently is L'Oreal Telescopic which is very lengthening and black, and on top the LashBlast brush serves as a second coat and a foolproof lash comb all in one. Alike to Avon SuperShock, I find that I love this mascara for its brush, and probably not the formula since the formula doesn't matter much to me. I also love Voluminous Millions Lashes by L'Oreal; I use it in rotation with the LashBlast.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This wasn't that impressive as a mascara. Really couldn't build up with it. It still blackened and lengthened a little but it just didn't impress me. No mascara is one-size fits all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst brush ever to exist, it isn't thick enough or whatever to do anything to any lashes, I have to give it a 2 rating because it's the only mascara that I've ever tried that doesn't smudge or flake as much as any ones in my experience. And for that, I keep buying it for my lower lashes. That's it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, except I can't! D:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by shaaaaaeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this<3 it didn't clump and gave my lashes lots of length

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried this mascara before about a year and a half ago, and absolutely LOVED it. So after a frustrating couple of days with L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara, I just wanted something that wouldn't clump up my lashes. Covergirl mascaras always work the best on me, and I loved the Clump Crusher but I wanted to try this again. I have to say I LOVE IT but I have 2 major gripes with this..
1. It doesn't hold a curl. I have very long but almost straight lashes, so I need a mascara that holds a curl. Now since my lashes are somewhat thin, I don't want to use waterproof everyday, in fear of breaking them.
2) I think this dries out my lashes. They are a bit shorter than normal, in the couple of weeks I've been using it. I still apply my vaseline every night to strengthen them, but they won't grow as long as they were before. They're still very long, but not as long as I would like them haha(:
Overall though, fantastic mascara if you have long lashes. This really doesn't lengthen much, but it does thicken A LOT(I always use Very Black). I think it's definitely worth a shot, when there are Covergirl coupons in every single Sunday paper! Good luck(:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Isabellaqi

It's an okay mascara. I bought because it was awarded best mascara of the year from allure magazine (I think). I tried it and at first I loved it. But as I started collecting other mascaras I realized how mediocre this is. Sure, it lengthens, but not a lot. Yes, it does volume. I would advise people who want 2 in 1 to buy 2 different mascaras. Put lengthening beneath and layer on the volume. This works way better and I didn't use amazing products. I used Maybelline Illegal Lengths as length and Maybelline Define-a-Volume for Volume. It works way better than this covergirl mascara. Yet I would also want people to use l'oreal double extend beauty tubes mascara instead or Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara.