April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG mascara at the moment! Lengthens, volumizes, separates, and washes off easily. You can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Great basic mascara. It elongates lashes subtly and isn't too dark or obvious, giving a natural look as long as you don't glob it on. This was my very first mascara and I'm glad that I started out with this one. It's a great starter mascara because it's relatively easy to use and if you don't get the waterproof one, it's easy to wash off with water. If you're looking for something a little more advanced than the fusion, I personally recommend CG's Clump Crusher! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara didn't work for me probably because it's not waterproof. It seperates well but didn't hold the curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tube is inconveniently fat. My eyes look nice at the beginning. BUT it is so not water-resistant!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this mascara applies. I usually curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this. It is clump-free and builds decent volume and lots of length. My lashes look long, full and pretty when I first put this on. However, within a few hours, my lashes look less long, voluminous and curled. They still look decent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Marin123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara right now. It separates my lashes, extends them, does not clump and really makes my lashes stand out.I have actually had a friend say something about my long lashes, first time ever had a comment on them. It does not have the Noxema smell that a lot of cover girl products have, which is a huge plus. love this mascara! I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

This is the only mascara I use. It gives great control, does not clump, and provides long, voluminous and separated lashes. My lashes point down so I do use a curler before using this product.
I buy it in three-packs at Costco - a great deal. A tube does not last too long though - maybe a month or two at most if you use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's hard to decide between this one and Maxfactor False Lash Effect. They both are impressive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJ13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara gives wonderful length and close to no clumps. Doesn't give great volume though. The packaging is okay and easy to use. I would buy it again but it's not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lindseysababe

this was my go to mascara for about 6 months before switching to falsies by maybelline. I really liked it. It does a good job of seperating and lengthing my lashes. Doesnt clump much and i really like the brush. Its not amazing and the look is kinda natural. There are definately better mascaras but this ones pretty good. Love the purple tube.