October 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice color that will be flattering on a bunch of different skintones. It's pretty inexpensive as well, so that's a plus. The formula is not sticky but it is a little thick which is a good thing actually because the color will last for a really long time. When I first apply it, the color doesn't look even, but then after a few minutes it looks just fine. It's more of a pinky coral than an orangey coral, which some people may love or hat. I myself really like it because like I said, it's very flattering and not too bold. Great purchase! Revlon lipglosses are definitely a favorite :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the packaging, it looks expensive lol!

Not sure if this is gonna be a super helpful review because I don't really wear lip gloss so I don't really know how to compare it to other glosses but hey, you never know.

This is pretty pigmented but it comes out as a bright pink on my lips! I have quite tanned skin (BB 4.5/roughly NC37) and I was really hoping for more of a coral but this is ok, I'm happy with it. Maybe my lips are just quite pigmented. I really like the feel of this gloss and it feels quite moisturising to be honest! Well, more like it just retains the moisture in your lips if they are already soft. Not sure if this would do anything for dry lips because I use Carmex a lot and I don't have to deal with that. I don't find it drying and it lasts for a good amount of time (like I said, not a gloss girl lol).

Lippie off for the colour, it came off as a bright pink :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE these lipglosses! I find them just as good as MAC lipglass, except they are 3.99 CAD at Walmart! Coral Reef is such a pretty colour, I was surprised at how pigmented the colour is. At first I was worried it would look too Orange but its a beautiful coral-pink on me. I'm going to the Carribean at the end of the month and cant wait to pair this with a tan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

Somehow, this lip gloss smells stronger than other superlustrous lipglosses. maybe bc this is a lot more pigmented than the other ones. The color shows up really nicely and feels great. The smell is stronger than the other ones but still ok. I like it. It's a bit too pricey... bought it at 9 bucks at cvs bc it's always sold out everywhere else.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really am liking these lipglosses. Like many other users these are on par with MAC glosses at 1/2 the price and I was able to get a B1G1 50% off so, at even less than the 1/2. They feel great, lasting power is so-so but, it's what I expect since it is a gloss not a stain or lipstick. I picked up 4 in total and they are great. I'm very happy with them and I will be repurchasing when I run out.
    *EDIT* Ok, I have really tried to like this but, this color on its own just isn't that flattering on me so, I'm knocking off 2 lippies. If I mix it with something with a little more neutral tone it looks much better but, as for the gloss itself it's a 2 for me. Pink Pop though, is a 10! I

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lilyprints

I've been looking for a lip gloss color like this for a while now, and I'm glad I found it in the drugstore brands rather than the more expensive high-end ones. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones, which I thought would clash with the orangy color, but it actually doesn't!

The application is a bit sticky, but when it's actually on my lips, it's doesn't feel sticky (if that even made sense). I also have naturally darker lips, and I am pleasantly surprised at how pigmented it is as a gloss - usually colors don't show up very well on my lips.

Definitely worth the purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by manderly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this very much. I ran out with the intent of purchasing this & Nude Lustre. They were all out of the Nude Lustre so I ended up with this and Firecracker. This is a very pretty coral/peachy color. It looks a bit garish if I put too much on - I like my lip color's sheer and shiny. Scraping the doe's foot applicator off the side of the the tube works best of me. It gives me a lovely pink pop to my lips - very natural but very pretty and versatile. I can't wait to get my hands on the Nude Lustre, but I have to say Firecracker = Love right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by skylark

This is a gorgeous color that really pops!! With it on my entire face looks instantly more fresh and alive. Theres just enough pink in it to keep my teeth from looking slightly yellow (a problem I have with some coral/peach colors). I also like that there's no glitter in the gloss which makes it feel more like a high end color all around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by alee26

My friend recommended this shade of gloss for me. I LOVE it! I'm NC25, so this works wonderfully for my skin-tone. It's not too orange at all which is what I was kind of scared of, but it gives my lips a nice pop of colour that is very wearable for the daytime. Gloss is moisturizing and not too sticky. Love the packaging too! Definite repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Basically, I'm in awe. I bought this product based on the outstanding reviews..however, I kept my expectations low b/c I'm fair (NW15) and coral lip colors usually don't look good on me. I was afraid this would be too orange and clownish looking against my complexion. Girl, was I wrong! After I put it on, I kept staring at myself in the mirror in disbelief - a coral lipgloss that looks BEAUTIFUL on me! And it's a true coral, too, with a barely-there hint of pink. The pigmentation is excellent and the consistency is amazing - not at all sticky like MAC lipglass. Your lips look like glass after application. Even my boyfriend complimented me on it, and he NEVER notices shit like that! He said my lips look 'really cool' 8) Definitely a product worthy of the hype!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No