October 30, 2014 | 1099 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lhubbard33

This is one of my favorite conditioners. I used it sometimes as a conditioner and sometimes as a deep condition treatment (ie I leave it on for a long time). Without fail, my hair bounces back shiny and soft and strong. I heat style fine high lighted hair, shoulder length, every day. This is one of my favorite products and I don't have a lot of them. I will buy it again and again. I also love how it smells. It is price-y, but worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought this product because of a lot of YT beauty vloggers raving about it. It's supposed to help repair hair damage, but it made my hair feel like straw. I had to use coconut oil as a hot oil treatment the next day it was so bad. I would not recommend to anybody because: 1. It's over priced, 2. It has very cheap ingredients, and 3. It makes your hair feel terrible after you wash out. If you still really want to try this product, please get the sample size packet first before spending $33 on this POC.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Catherine257

Good thing is the amazing smell , and that's all.
I gave a few chances but it just not for me .
Made my hair dry. Expensive and no deep repair
What a dissapointment

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AlexaG69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have median to thick hair so I have a lot! Frizziness was never a issue but what I was looking for when I bought this product was more moisture, mend my spit ends a little and shinier hair. The next day when I saw the results I noticed fullness in my hair, it was shinier and no frizz! My split ends were kinda the same but other than that I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mask that's worked for my DRY BRITTLE HAIR. If you have a lot of hair that's normal-fine and is more affected by heat then this is the best mask ever. My hair was so dry and damaged I had to use this as a conditioner and wow does it work. But putting it on wet hair and then washing it later, like some people do, won't give you the most out of the product. Just apply after you shampoo and leave it in your hair for a couple of minutes in the shower like a normal conditioner, the steam probably helps the mask work more effectively as well and after the first use I noticed a difference in my hair. After about 4 uses, my hair was so soft and manageable I don't think I've ever had hair this soft without using a bunch of serums or other leave in products. If you're not sure about buying the full size product you can go to ulta and buy a mini packet of it for $4.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Jasperla

I have been using this once a week for about a year and love it! it makes my hair soft very silky and tangle free. I feel this have improved the health and appearance of my hair, and the smell is a big plus. I bought the smaller size which comes in a tube, but immediately purchased the full size after using it up. I think the price is good for the quality and the amount you receive. For me its very important to use a clarifying shampoo before this or it doesn't fully work for me. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

I have curly natural long hair.
I had big expectations from this mask, due to the high rating I found here and on few other sites, and also due to the price.

For my hair it didn t do nothing more than a regular pantene or dove conditioner.

Smell : nice
Efficacy : none

I think there is no comparation between Joico or pure coconut oil and this so called mask, which, in my opinion is just a regular conditioner with a thicker consistency.

I m very upset for giving a huge amount of money on it.
I don t recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Milliemd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg - this is the worst product I have ever put in my hair!! It left my hair feeling like straw, hard to brush, difficult to style, and I could not wait to wash my hair with my regular products to try to get it feeling soft and manageable again. Apart from that, it has a sickly and overpowering smell (probably due to the fact that in the list of ingredients, fragrance is relatively near the top). Can't help but question why any product that is supposedly all about the natural goodness of macadamia has to add so much artificial chemical-like fragrance to it that the smell lingers in the room for hours after using it. Disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This mask makes my hair soft and shiny, and it leaves a nice smell in my hair that lasts. It is somewhat expensive for what it is, but the tub really will last for a very long time because you do not need to use very much to get soft and shiny hair. My hair is very fine, but I have a lot of it. As such, I really cannot use a lot of this product anyway. I do repurchase and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently got a haircut that is a tragedy. As such, I've been trying different hair products to try and turn it into something manageable. I've been wanting to try the Macadamia Natural products for a very long time and figured now would be a good opportunity. I purchased a full sized tub of this on eBay for $20 so, obviously, the price factor didn't sting quite as much. I haven't used a ton of hair treatments/masks to compare, and they've all been drugstore products. I do very much like this one. You only need very little for each use so, while the tub is expensive, it will last a long time. I've actually gotten a ton of compliments on my hair since I started using these products.