April 23, 2014 | 1770 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by monpetitchou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really long medium thick hair. I don't use heat styling products and have tried a bunch of hair masks. I've only been using this for two weeks, but I can already say that I will repurchase it. I leave it in for about ten minutes. The first thing I noticed that my hair dried with near to no frizz which was a big thing for me. It also made my hair really soft and my usually dry ends were very hydrated. It may have weighed my hair down, but my hair is just about always flat no matter what products I use. All in all, it's definitely worth a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Lucyrosee

Can't believe I paid £25 for this! It's so expensive but it's amazing too- guess you get what you pay for

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on online as the ones sold in Australia are very over priced. When i tried it the first few times, I didn't see a difference in my hair. My hair is naturally straight, but since dying my hair, its been frizzy especially towards the ends. After 2 weeks using this product, my hair was noticeably shinier, softer and tangle-free. I loveee the smell too. My tip is to don't apply the product near the roots. My hair felt very heavy and oily when I did that. Other than that I would definitely buy again. I have the 250 ml one, and from how I've been using it, I think it's going to last me at least 3 more months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm still looking for something cheaper that is comparable but it seems there are none at a lower price point. My hair (almost waist length, extremely dry at the ends, sensitive scalp and very fine but lots of it and a halo of frizz around my head) does not like protein treatments and it just loves this hair masque. It is without a doubt the best a smoothing out the ends and taming frizz for at least two days. I put a small amount in an old spray bottle, added water and voila, instant detangler and frizz tamer. My scalp doesn't react, my hair is shiny and full of body. My only gripe other than the cost, is the smell. It smells like Pantene. Tis is not a bad thing but for the cost, I wish it smelt like roses, or chocolate, honey covered roses dipped in gold if you get my drift. My salon sold single use sachets for NZ$10 so you could try before you purchase a large amount. I will be saving up and getting myself a large tub of this as its fantastic for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by fritbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!! I must admit I was specious when I first recieved this.
First use wasn't that great. It made my hair soft in the shower, but as soon as my hair was dry, I didn't notice that much of a difference. However, after several uses, my hair is looking soo much healthier and it is soo soft, even the ends! :)
I use this 2-3 times every week, and deep-treat it every sunday while watching tv and just chilling.

I like the price too, it is cheap compared to moroccan oil which is kinda overrated. This is my HG hair mask/conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, shoulder length, letting color grow out, oily roots, dry ends.
Let me start off by saying this stuff smells awful! Like cheap Aqua Net hair spray that lasts in your hair all day.
I shampooed with a clarifying shampoo then used this mid length to the ends of my hair. I clipped my hair up and left it in for 5 min. I pulled it through the rest of my hair right before I rinsed in cool water. My hair felt amazing when it was wet! I was able to run a comb through it with no problems. Then I blew dry my hair and I saw why it was so smooth....lots of heavy wax! My hair was soft and sleek but super heavy! Reminds me of the dreadful Pantene smooth conditioner. YUCK! I bought A sample pack from JCP for $3. I'll use it till it gone (I'm sure I can get 3-4 more uses out of it) but just on the very tips of my hair to cover any split ends but will not repurchase.
*this masque is not tested on animals :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kkimesque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long very dry damaged hair. I'd say I've dyed my hair about 6-7 times and I straighten it almost everyday. My hair used to feel disgusting and it looked disgusting because of all the extensive damage but when I started using this my hair never looked better. It doesn't repair your split ends or anything but it really is a miracle how good it makes my hair looks. I didn't notice any significant difference from the first wash but after about 3-4 washes my hair was noticeably shinier, softer and it even felt cleaner. I tried testing if this was what made my hair feel this good by stopping my use of it for a while and my hair went back to being dry and gross so I was certain this was what made the difference. I've now been through 4 tubs of this and I adore this amazing product so much. Also the directions say leave it in for 7 minutes but I'd recommend leaving it in for 15-30 minutes. The only thing about this product is the packaging is a tub and it can get annoying when you get hair in it when scoping product out of it. Other than that, this product is really heaven made, definitely recommended :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is virgin, thin and dry. I have used up the whole product applying it on my hair once a week and leaving it on for about 30 minutes after wrapping my hair in a towel.
I have to say this is a waste of my money. I have seen no change on my hair, which does not feel any more hydrated or soft. What a waste of time and money. Do not recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by annakimla

I find this product overpriced. It is not a miracle conditioner, it is just average. Neither it is natural, almost all ingredients on the list are chemical.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

I had seen a lot of hype over this. I'll start by saying that it's way overpriced. I was lucky enough to snag two for the price of one at Target. And even then, I still felt like it was too pricey.
It's a really deep conditioner and it really feels good on your hair when you're rinsing it out. It also helps your hair feel softer, but after the first day it really doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. I have damaged hair and even though the mask does help soften my hair, the damage is still evident. It's not a crazy miracle worker that completely repairs my damaged hair. Unless the price drops, I won't be spending $20 on another glorified deep conditioner.