December 18, 2014 | 1120 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is phenomonal I will continue to buy this product for a very long time. I used this when I had natural, virgin hair and currently now that my hair is color-treated. It is so moisturizing for my dry brittle ends (I have very long hair). I use it in place of a conditioner because it doesn't way my hair down (unless I use to much and I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week). It is pretty expensive, but I find that it's worth it because it does wonders for my hair now I just need to find my HG shampoo. The packaging is kind of obnoxious though: it's hard to unscrew it while your in the shower and then try to put the lid back on with the product in your hand. Other than that I can't find any fault in this product.

For reference here is some back ground on my hair. . . My hair is super thick and was super healthy untill I dyed it for the first time; which was when I had first turned 15 (I'm almost 16 right now). You know how the first time someone gets their hair dyed they usually just get highlights or dye it a shade or two darker. Ya, I didn't do that I went to a hair salon and had them bleach my hair from brown to almost platinum blonde. Needless to say my Mother almost had a heart attack. 2 months later I realized I looked hideous with light hair especially due to my black eyebrows. Then I dyed my hair back to brunette, and will keep it that way for a long time. My hair has suffered through the chemicals, but is still relatively healthy luckily, other than the fact it needs to be cut. This product has helped out so much. It's probably the reason why I still have long hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this deep conditioner because my hair has been dyed a couple of times and had gone trough a color correction. My hairdresser told me to use a mask once per week and I thought to go with the best.. I have alot of fine hair and well the first time I used it, I wasn't too impressed but I told myself it would come with a couple of treatments.. After 3 treatments I really disn't get that 'money's worth' feeling so I went for the runner up (neutrogena's triple moisture) and guess what - amazing even a 30$ difference.. The neutrogena delivered on the first try and my hair was silky smooth...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Apucket2

I just bought a $4 sample of this at Ulta and I wasn't expecting anything spectacular but my hair is in pretty rough shape so I'm always willing to try anything. I honestly don't remember the last time my hair felt this good and looked this healthy. I would pay more for this than what it's sold for. I have finally found a hair mask that does what it promises.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample size of this for $4 from Ulta. I thought this conditioner was ok, it just didn't *wow* me. I have longer, highlighted hair with some damaged, frizzy ends an I need a deep conditioner. I have several others that I would choose over this one unfortunately (I've reviewed those on MUA, also). I did really like the spray of this product, which I would continue to buy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by draguladragula

I'm 14 and I've been dying my hair since I was 10. Needless to say, the past four years have taken a toll on my hair (I've had my fair share of MAJOR hair cuts thanks to hair bleach). For the past year I've been taking it easy, put down the hair bleach and currently just dye it black and purple. My hair has become increasingly healthier, but I found that I often have a problem with my hair being frizzy and it feeling dry. So I went on a hunt for the perfect conditioner, and after many reviews and youtube video's later I decided that I would give this a shot.

WOW! This stuff has made my hair AMAZING! It took literally ALL the frizz away from my hair, left it feeling soft and extremely shiny! It even seems to have helped with the few dead ends that I have and it smells awesome. I use it whenever I wash my hair, which is about twice a week, and I can safely say that this is the best conditioner that I have ever used. This is, without a doubt, one of my holy grail products. A must buy for sure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was not impressed with this conditioner. DId not notice any benefits from using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by fancydragon

This is one of my favorite conditioners. I used it sometimes as a conditioner and sometimes as a deep condition treatment (ie I leave it on for a long time). Without fail, my hair bounces back shiny and soft and strong. I heat style fine high lighted hair, shoulder length, every day. This is one of my favorite products and I don't have a lot of them. I will buy it again and again. I also love how it smells. It is price-y, but worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought this product because of a lot of YT beauty vloggers raving about it. It's supposed to help repair hair damage, but it made my hair feel like straw. I had to use coconut oil as a hot oil treatment the next day it was so bad. I would not recommend to anybody because: 1. It's over priced, 2. It has very cheap ingredients, and 3. It makes your hair feel terrible after you wash out. If you still really want to try this product, please get the sample size packet first before spending $33 on this POC.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Catherine257

Good thing is the amazing smell , and that's all.
I gave a few chances but it just not for me .
Made my hair dry. Expensive and no deep repair
What a dissapointment

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AlexaG69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have median to thick hair so I have a lot! Frizziness was never a issue but what I was looking for when I bought this product was more moisture, mend my spit ends a little and shinier hair. The next day when I saw the results I noticed fullness in my hair, it was shinier and no frizz! My split ends were kinda the same but other than that I love it!