July 29, 2014 | 1528 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I adore this product! I hate that it's $40 in Australia. So I'm definitely buying online..

My hair doesn't get oily, unless I don't wash it for three days, but I normally wash it every other day. I wash my hair with shampoo twice, comb through and then apply the mask for about 5 minutes, wash it out and my goodness! My hair feels incredibly soft.

Even the next day my hair feels amazing. I'll defs repurchase but online.. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought a very small sample size and used it once a week. It has lasted me from May into July. I'm definitely going to purchase the largest available size. Makes my dry, crunchy hair very smooth and easy to manage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by niiique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the product from Ulta, and OMG this is my HG!!!! This works so well on my relaxed hair. Adds moisture and leaves my feeling so soft. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by laic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all my hair isn't damaged or dry etc. Although, after using this product maybe 3 times I started getting people compliment on how healthy and shiny my hair was, (I used with the shampoo and condition - average results). Its so silky and healthy and leaves no residue or bulk. Really great product and has lasted me over 3 months. My hair is thick and half way down my back and surprisingly only need a little bit. I use the mask about once a week and wash it out in the mornings. Definitely going to repurchase. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by teach1229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is too expensive and not worth the money. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Repair Mask did a better job, and it is the fraction of the cost. This mask smells great but doesn't do anything great for the hair (in my opinion). I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This product is pure gold! I haven't even used it for that long, but I can already tell the effects on my hair after 2 uses. If I let my hair air dry or blow dry (w/o styling), I usually get a frizzy and really dry texture to my hair that is really unruly. But when using this after conditioning, I find that my hair is silky smooth when wet. Afterwards, it dries to a smoother and silkier finish, even without styling.

Having paid the full price for this expensive formula, I will definitely repurchase. I read reviews that said that the smaller bottle is completely different, so beware. Otherwise, I would just suggest that you bite the bullet and get the full size. Reviews don't lie. The small trial packets are so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by slynsexysteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner makes my hair so soft & silky! In the past few months, I've put my hair through the ringer with bleach. First, I didn't use a strong enough bleach to get blond highlights on my dark hair. So I did a second try & finally achieved light caramel highlights. Still not 100% happy, I went to the salon and had them add some actual blond highlights. I love the results, but after all this, my hair is very dry and straw-like in some sections. After using the Macadamia Conditioner, it looked & felt like brand new virgin hair! I was truly amazed at the results. The conditioner smells great – my boyfriend even noticed, and he doesn’t usually notice anything. The only problem I have with this conditioner is that it contains dimethicone (silicone). I guess that’s why the instructions say to only use it once a week. If your hair is constantly coated in silicone, it will become more & more dry over time, because the silicone adds a barrier that prevents it from absorbing moisture. Would love to see this product without silicones, but not sure if it would make hair look as shiny without that ingredient. For now, I save my once-a-week use for Friday evening, so my hair looks healthy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Far and away one of the best hair products I have ever used! This deep conditioning mask lives up to the hype and is worth the money. I don't have much to say about it that hasn't been said already- it leaves my hair silky, manageable, less frizzy, and well-behaved without weighing it down at all. I don't use it that often but I always see a difference for the better when I do.
The full-size tub is pricey, but you can buy a 1oz sample packet from Ulta for $4 which is a great way to try it out. I like to add it to my cart if I need to add a couple more dollars to get free shipping or something like that.
Wonderful product that works- recommended and a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by teeohhareeye

I'm a hairstylist and I as well as my clients love this product it's amazing. It spreads well on wet hair and nourishes hair better than most others. I recomend this product to everyone
Jc penney salons sell it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I got a sample size of this luckily because I wouldn't of been impressed if I had shelled out for this. As others have mentioned this is a 'repair' mask not a 'deep conditioning' mask so it doesn't leave my hair nearly as smooth and manageable as other deep treatments do. Same as all the Moroccan oil and macadamia line there all overhyped and unimpressive. Someone could easily get a better deep treatment at the drug store at less than half the price of this. My current HG is Redken extreme builder and this doesn't come close. I will not be repurchasing