Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 3/6/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this mask!I was very suspicious when I bought it because I have tryed a lot of products.I have dry ends and it is very difficult to comb my hair, the conditioners don't help at all.From the first wash I saw the difference. I felt I have a brand new hair on my head.I strongly recommend it

My hair was so. Fried from over coloring. I could find nothing that helped repair it. I picked this up in a swap and fell in love. My hair felt and looked amazing after I used this. I don't like the screw off lid and wish it came in a pump. My twins dumped it all over the tub :-( and it is very pricey @ $30.00 but worked wonders for me.

on 3/4/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had been dyeing my hair red nearly pink for more than a year and i used to straighten it every week and dye it every 4 weeks so you can imagine how my hair had ended up. It was absolutely horrible and felt lifeless also.

When i had used the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and i had actually applied it to my damp hair i was kind of disappointed because although you feel the softness straight away it's exactly like other masks i've used. But after i left it to air dry it felt really soft and it felt like i didn't have any split ends or damages areas was so happy with the result! But the problem with this mask and any other mask i have used is that the next day it gets all dry and brittle again. Which is kind of frustrating because i have seriously tried everything!

I still use this mask every time i wash my hair because I haven't found something that's better than this line. But i've seen it on other people and it does work. I guess it depends on the type of hair you have. But if i would find something better i will change it the product

on 3/4/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally caved and got a small size of this to try. It is truly amazing, BUT....I find it does the same thing as using macadamia oil itself. On that note, if I use the oil (just pure macadamia oil) after I shower I get the exact same results for a fraction of the price. That being said, this stuff is really a great deep mask.

The turn off for me is the steep price. I do not think this is worth $33 bucks for 8oz. I have used other deep masks that gave similar results for way less. I think what saves this for me as in repurchasing is the ingredients. They're not chemical and its mostly oils. If I am going for a nice mask and I want to feel pampered, then yes. Otherwise I am going to use the rest I have and hold off and wait for deals on it.

I recently found Target.com sells it for $19 and sometimes has BOGO. I will be going that route when i feel like splurging.

My hair is very thick, long, coarse, and color treated. I found this softened it to a silk like texture and it lasted for 3 days. I couldn't believe how nice it made my hair. Great stuff, just steep price.

on 3/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! MY HG HAIR PRODUCT!

I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel, and how nourishing this is!

I generally treat my hair well, but some summers, your hair will get fried just standing outside. I just put a little of this stuff onto the ends of my hair and work it up almost half way and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing. My hair always ends up so much softer, stronger and healthier looking, and also smells so nice!

I wouldn't recommend putting it onto your roots because it will cause you to be more oily there since it's a deep conditioner.

LOVE IT!

on 2/26/2014 11:26:00 PM

I have mistreated my hair for a long time. Tons of heat & coloring. After using this product my hair is noticeably healthier/shinier looking than before. I do have pretty thick hair and it does not weigh it down at all. Love!

on 2/19/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I get the smaller sample packets at Sally's to use prior to putting rollers in my hair and blow drying it with a soft hood. I love how silky it leaves my hair and how good it smells. It also really hydrates my hair. I will repurchase the smaller packs but the big one is too expensive

on 2/18/2014 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so confused as to why this got such great reviews. Two girls at ulta were raving about it. Turns out to be the worst product I've ever used. Not sure why everyone else had such great results. I actually am trying to repair my hair after one use. I am
Sitting w coconut oil Moroccan oil and a deep conditioner. It left my hair bone dry and even more weird it was sticky and coarse like I hadn't rinsed my hair. Very disappointed.

on 2/16/2014 11:09:00 PM

This is a holy grail must have product for me! I've already gone through 2 tubs of these and I most definitely will keep repurchasing until the end of time (literally). First off, the product smells incredible, you get a great amount for the price. And after the first use you can feel the difference it's made for your hair, yes first use. My hair is so manageable now. My hair so so healthy, shiny, and beautiful and I owe it all to this deep conditioner. You MUST try it. Your hair will thank you.

on 2/16/2014 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've read a lot of hype about this product, and I only got it because I redeemed bonus points at SDM for it, $32 CAD for a mask is just ridiculous!
Packaging is pretty but not the best, I agree it would be much better in a tube. The smell is ok, not too strong.
I was impressed with the way it made my hair feel. I have long bleached corous/ thick and frizz prone hair. It detangled and made it much more managable. It also added a lot of softness and kept the ends from drying out before my next shampoo (which usually always happens, roots get oily and ends get dry as a bone).
In all honesty, I've had similar results with much cheaper products! I will not be buying this again due to the inflated price. If you are looking for something that works just as well, for a lot less money I reccomend herbal essences honey I'm strong rinse out treatment (deep conditioner) comes in a jar and will make your hair feel just as good as this macadamia stuff - plus it smells better :)