April 23, 2014 | 883 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging quality, formula, consistency, and lasting power is amazing but the brush just clumps my lashes and I get globs of mascara on a parts of my lashes which makes it look messy and uneven. It's really hard to use for the lower lashes and my left eye as I am right handed because I keep on poking my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by pakaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is just one big disappointment
Pros: none
Cons:
the wand that makes application of the mascara a pain in the back
doesn't hold the curl
gives panda eyes
I'm going back to shu uemura's precise length

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Im loving this mascara at the mo. I am not nuts about mascara and generally dont bother with it I prefer eyeliner and find it takes up too much time to curl my lashes anyway. But since I have discovered this after receiving it as a gift I must say I am sold and will revert back to using mascara. It has lovely white and silver packaging and stands out in my makeup bag. It is mascara delivered on a comb styl ebrush that separates and lengthens and actually lifts and does give impact. My lashes are dark and glossy rather than dull looking. This mascara addes a shine to my lashes and really fans them out so they look natural. I rate this for doing the job it says. The wand has a longer comb which grabs all the lashes with one stroke and Im done and out the door. This is great for the wide aawake look and separation. If you are looking for more drama then use a mascara after this that is thickening. I like this lots and will defo buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by shiningshdw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard such amazing things about this product but they've all been similar, you hate it at first and then you love it. Maybe it's because I have a sample and not the full sized product, but my brush collects A LOT of product on it. Does this happen to everyone? Maybe I'm putting it on wrong? While yes, it does lengthen, it is super clumpy because gobs of mascara get on my lashes. I really tried to like this, trying it multiple times. But maybe I need to get the fullsize product?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Syarifah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever come across for my slightly short lashes which are on the fine side. I used to use Maybelline, thinking that things wouldn't get any better because Falsies wasn't too bad on me. Clinique changed that. This defines each lash and lengthens it but oh so naturally. It doesn't give that fake, clumpy look which may be alright for some. It adds that extra oomph to your casual/everyday look. The brush may look strange but works much better on my lashes than the huge wands that some brands come out with. I can get to all the lashes without giving myself panda eyes. And yes, I have repurchased. It is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few mascaras, especially clinique ones, and this my favourite so far. It really lengthens my lashes, but I already have very long eyelashes to begin with, so sometimes they look like spider legs (!) but I just touch up the tips a little. I feel that this opens up my eyes more, which is good cuz I want my big eyes to be even bigger. Buut, I am more into volumizing mascaras (not that's I've tried them), so length isn't necessarily what I'm looking for, volume is, but if you ARE looking for length I feel that this is a very good mascara to do that :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by exoticbarbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I was blown away by how great this mascara is! I'm usually not one for the "strange looking" mascara brushes, because they usually don't work well. But this one is far from the rest! The liquid itself doesn't smudge, or dry out too quickly; and the brush both volumizes & lengthens lashes! It's a steal too $14 and last forever! This is definitely a must - have in my makeup bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I received a sample of this free from a family friend who isn't big on mascara. I do like the brush, and the fact that it does lengthen your lashes without much clumping (that is if you wipe off the excess off the wand). However no good for holding my curl. Even right after I curled my lashes, I found the mascara weighed it down a little.
Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jwong10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Clinque High Lengths Mascara did not work out for me, at all. I tried using it on my lashes a few times but anything that is not WP (waterproof) does not work well on my Asian lashes.

Pros:
- none

Cons:
- bristle-less mascara wand provided allowed more product to smudge onto my skin instead of being applied to my lashe
- bristle free wand pulled on my lashes instead of making them "seem" lengthier
- couldn't seem to get any product on the bright green wand for some reason
- mascara wand provided was hard to work with on my almond shaped eyes

Compared to the Clinque High Impact Mascara and Lash Doubling Mascara, the High Lengths Mascara does not fare any better than those two. Between the three, I would not repurchase any or even use any on a daily basis if you are a contact lens wearer or have sensitive eyes.

I would also NOT recommend it if it's the only mascara you wear and you live on the Westcoast as I do - rain + mascara = not so pretty black mascara rolling down your face.

Instead, I'll recommend the japanese brand Kiss Me Heroine Make line of mascaras and get the makeup remover too so you stress your lashes out using Western drugstore brand removers on a Japanese brand mascara.

If you want to get one closer to home and willing to spend more get the Blinc Kiss Me mascara which comes in a variety of colours and if used with a lash comb (preferably the tweezerman llashcomb) then you're good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MaeghanMakeupp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! It definitely lengthens more than any mascara I've ever used and absolutely ZERO clumps. NONE! I was amazed! It even volumizes a tiny bit. My lashes look sky high with this mascara, I love it. HG for sure!