April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by irf7

I love this product. I have OILY SKIN and I was told this product probably wouldn't be suited to my skin type. It is so natural looking, easy to blend and dosn't make me break out. I do have to blot my face but not any more than other foundations. I also set my face with a powder, and the finish is good.

I got mine for $10 off Asos, and I'm onto my 4th bottle now. Great product, great price & great packaging.

(I'm an NC25 and I use a shade 53)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by tinka10

Great foundation! It's not too matte or too glowy on my skin, the fruity smell is divine and I love how the bottle has a pump. It hasn't caused any abnormal break outs either, which is nice for a change.

Already repurchased twice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

To be honest I regret buying this.. Not because of the product itself, but because I meant to get the serum formula, since i don't wear foundation ón an everyday basic. Besides that it'a an awesome foundation. Covers up, but still look natural. HOWEVER i really don't recommend this for oily skin. I have combinated skin, and it goes slightly greasy thrughout the day, with this foundation. For dry skin this would be AMAZING!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A really good all round foundation. I use 55 when I'm tanned and it matches my skin perfectly. It is medium coverage but very buildable. The name says it all, it makes my skin look really healthy and glowing and I love that about it. I have extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation did not react badly with my skin at all, in fact I think it made my skin look so much cleaner and healthier. I really do love this product and the packing is great too, the pump is easy to control and it's a decent size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Francesca33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I love this foundation. I tried it a year ago when it was the old packaging and thought it was brilliant and refreshing. So after a year of uming and ahing I repurchased it again. Originally I was shade 51 but there wasn't any in stock so went for 52 and glad I did because it suits my skin better in the summer! This is now my go to foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by cindygl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this a very while back but rarely used it because a) I purchased this for $32 which I consider pricey (I'm a drugstore make up kind of girl) and didn't want it wasting away too quickly and b) I had a lot of other foundations I owned that I was happy with at the time. I started using this recently more and more and quickly fell in love. The shade 55 is perfect on me and I love the medium coverage, it's now my everyday foundation. During a visit to Priceline I noticed it was on sale for $16 and one of the workers told me that they were discontinuing this product... Now I'm on the hunt for this foundation at every Priceline I can get to! If anyone in Australia (Western Syd area) has seen this foundation still in stock at a Priceline please somehow let me know! I need to stock up before it's all gone for good! I've even been buying shades 56 and 54 because I am so desperate to have this foundation. Love the smell, the coverage, doesn't leave me too oily and by the end of the day it's still on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

I love everything about this foundation. I am NC20 and Shade 52 is a great match right now in the summer. I am actually NW20 face, and NC15-NC20 neck and NC20 works the best in foundation to make everything even out between my face and neck. I have the new version since I just purchased it from asos.com for $ 17 (free shipping!), so I am wondering what it must have been like before the reformulation.

The price is not inexpensive, nor expensive, sort of mid-range. I think for the price you pay, you are getting a quality foundation.

The coverage is excellent, medium at least. The wear is long lasting. One pump is enough for my entire face. I like that the finish is natural, like skin, doesn't look like I am wearing foundation. This foundation does a fairly good job of covering up my hyperpigmentation. It also feels good on my face, not heavy. This is good for combination skin which I have. I am very happy with this foundation, and plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbeach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful everday foundation and gives an amazing fresh finish. Feels as good as some high end foundations. Such a shame it has been discontinued for the new updated version which is not as good as this. Please bring this version back!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Meiosis

This is the greatest everyday foundation ever.
It has the perfect amount of coverage for a fresh, youthful look with a satin finish that feels light and comfortable.
Texture is like a thin gel, so easy to blend.
The packaging is beautiful with a hygienic pump and cap.
There is a scent, which smells like summer florally something, not unpleasant but some might find it a bit strong.
Overall, highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent foundation. It goes on and blends easily, wears well, has good (med.) coverage, and gives the skin a nice, subtle glow. One of my favorites. Though I usually prefer more neutral to cool colors, 51 actually looks quite good on me. The healthy mix serum foundation is quite good as well, but this one works a bit better for my oily skin.