October 22, 2014 | 1072 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Petra345

Amazing fondation, skin looks amazing while wearing it, but I start to look oily after about 3 hours. This is ideal for normal to dry skin. Did not broke me out. Good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by blydia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this liquid foundation - it's very hydrating, gives quite a dewy finish and has quite a good staying power. I only use it applied very sheerly but it balances out my complexion perfectly. this product is a no-brainer for me.
the only negative is that on one of the shades I have the pump broke - that is kind of annoying since you cannot just screw it open when that happens.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Katechiv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very happy with this product. Only needed one pump for whole face when using a foundation brush and the colour was good (I used light vanilla)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Gerilee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love everything about this product. Easy to apply with fingers. Wears well in hot humid weather. Does not oxide. Good for mature skin. BUT it contains alcohol!!!! After a few days of use, I looked like I had a sun burn.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been really liking this product! The packaging is really good and has a pump, so very hygienic! The price is pretty good, although it's probably one of the more expensive drugstore foundations. It has worked well on my skin, perfectly in fact for my drier areas however oily areas have to be set with a powder but I wouldn't recommend it to oily skin types and if you're fond of the 'dewy' look you'll love this foundation, I would definitely say it gives you a 'healthy complexion' which my mum commented on the first time I wore it. If you're looking for good coverage, I'm afraid this might not be the foundation for you as the coverage is in my opinion light to medium, it goes on well with a beauty sponge because it applies a thin layer so i suppose you could build it up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, I was using the Armani Luminous Silk but I had to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like and it cost so much! So I picked up this one in 55 (MAC NC37, Armani 6.5). It looks so natural, blends flawlessly and lasts well, I wouldn't say 16hrs though- but maybe with a good primer. It's not as glowey as the armani but I just mix it with my body shop Illuminator and then apply, if I had really red blemishes I just use concealer on them otherwise I'm good to go! I loved it so much I picked up the serum too xo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Caitlinc15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation as I thought it looked nice with the bottle and the design but unfortunately It isn't very good, I have No.55 which is dark beige but it just comes out very orange and isn't really a very good blend, i also break into to spots quite frequently after every time i use it! it hasnt got bery good coverage either especially if your looking to cover freckles! I will certainly not be purchasing this again and I would not recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MetteRA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this due to the high ratings here on MakeupAlley, and I really hoped it would be my HG foundation. But something about this foundation is just off...

I bought shade 52, and it's not too light and not too dark - but it's just off. I'm NC20-25 in MAC, and this foundation is a little too pink/grey/dull on me. It just doesn't look good! As far as coverage, this is NOT a full coverage foundation (on me at least). I think it gives a light coverage, but you can build it up to a medium! The longevity, on the other hand, is awesome. I have oily skin, and this is the only foundation I have ever tried that lasts 5-6 hours without the need to blot my face...

A big con for me about this foundation is the STRONG (as in VERY strong) scent. I mean, it's a nice smell, but it's just too strong. And I can feel it on my skin. I don't even have sensitive skin, but it still kind of tingles when applying this. So if you have sensitive skin, you might react to this foundation.

Overall, this is a good foundation, but just not for me and my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Sparky267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin so I wasn't expecting this to work, but I bought it anyway due to the fact it has 'fruit therapy' which I thought sounded good for the skin. Surprisingly, it works very well! It is a medium coverage, doesn't cover my dark circles under my eyes completely but I don't feel like I need to cover any blemishes with concealer (i do have a lot of breakouts)It gives a nice dewy finish without looking oily which is a big bonus because I do have oily skin. The packaging is nice, it is strong and sturdy and has a nice bold, red pump which dispenses just the right amount of product. I usually apply 2 pumps to give me medium-full coverage, it's buildable without looking cakey! Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can see this being a good foundation for those with normal skin and don't have to cover many imperfections. I have really oily skin and so this doesn't last the whole day on me, even with a mattifying setting powder. It has a light/medium coverage I would say, more lighter than medium though. I have this in shade 52 and it matches me very well. It's neutral, slightly yellow in tone. Would recommend to those with dry to normal skin, possible combination if you blot during the day. I won't be repurchasing as I need a matte foundation for my skin.