Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

I'm only in my teens and I have some wrinkles under my eyes from my nasal congestion, so using products under my eyes would usually sink between the skin during the day - which is normal for me. HOWEVER, this concealer was cakey, looked dry and emphasised the small, vein-like lines from my small wrinkles and it was really bad. The colour shade is misleading too - not 100% their fault - but I had picked a shade which looked just about one step lighter than my skin tone and I thought it was perfect - then I opened the product and was surprised with some very pale, beige colour which would've suited lighter toned people. The packaging wasn't that great, when I pulled the wand out to dab it on the back of my hand, a lot of unnecessary product came out :(! So in the end, I just threw it away and I never used it - maybe just once or twice to test it out. I waste about $10 AUD (it was on sale) sooo :c I recommend you to not get it

on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 PM

This was too cakey under my eyes. However, it was a great for covering up blemishes or the occasional red mark or scar on my face.

on 3/8/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer for under my eyes! AMAZING staying power, I have never needed to touch it up (even in humid south Florida weather). Does not cake, does not settle into lines. My only complaint is the color range. I can only use this to highlight under my eyes as the darkest color is still too light for me to use as a spot concealer, and I am only medium skin toned!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This dries super chalky & left my skin itching for some reason. It never seems to match my foundation (also superstay) therefore highlighting instead of concealing. This was a let down

on 3/7/2013 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have dry skin and this product did not work for me at all. I used it under my eyes and it was cakey and did not cover well for me. I had to give it away

on 3/4/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is great for quick touch ups, and it comes in a super convenient tiny bottle that can go everywhere with you just in case. I wouldn't say it stays for 24 hours, but it definitely has a decent amount of staying power and works well for spot coverage/ under eye circles. I also like the applicator wand.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I decided to try this concealer based on the claim of having 24 hour staying power. While it isn't 24 hours it did last a full work day and for about $7 it's not a bad price.

Pros:
-Long wearing
-A little bit goes a long way
-Medium to buildable coverage

Cons:
-Can be cakey
-Sinks into fine lines
-Doesn't have a wide range of colors

Tip: The colors tend to be a little lighter than they look in the tube, so you might want to keep that in mind.

on 2/24/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this concealer because it was on sale for a really cheap price at a store. It does do a decent job of covering my dark under eye circles, however, it dries quickly and is cakey. You could tell I was wearing concealer under my eyes.

on 2/24/2013 5:22:00 PM

This is a really bad concealer, I used it whenever I didn't get good sleep. It is really great at covering up but after a while it looks dry and cracked. Like you are a painting that needs resurfacing. I wouldn't use it to a party or anywhere that I want to impress people because it makes you look like a person with cracked skin. It also makes the under eye area look older than it actaully is.

on 2/21/2013 11:32:00 PM

I love this concealer. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and gives me the coverage I need. It's not too heavy at all. Although I do find it can tend to flake off if you don't moisturize well.