MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

This made my teeth look yellow which no lipstick has ever done before. I would not buy this lipstick again!

on 3/7/2011 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE THIS! If it were possible for barbie pink to be a universally flattering shade, I think this would be it. The formula, colour, staying power... Everything is perfect, and it looks great on everyone that I've seen it on! So glad I picked it up. It seems to be sold out in the US but there are still some left in Australia thankfully!

I think the best thing is that I can wear this anywhere, provided the rest of my makeup is appropriate too. It's not like other pinks I've tried where you can really on wear it when going out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

im Gagas huge fan, so i oviosly had to get this + the lipglass. i dont understand peoples saying this is a baby pink, wich it defenetly isnt! its a blue toned, lavender-ish electric pink. its a lustre btw, so its very creamy and shiny. its super pigmented, as MAC lipsticks usually are. i think the color is really unique, so i do recommend to get this!

on 3/5/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Love the colour on the tube and on other people, but I don't think I've worn this lipstick with the right look yet. (Dreary winters, yuck. I think it'll work better in the summer seasons.) It's a bright pink and on my olive/tan skin, it really stands out on my lips alone, so you need some makeup to balance it out. I wouldn't buy it again because I probably won't be using this one lots, but I don't regret buying it.

on 2/26/2011 7:26:00 PM

I love this lipstick. Its very creamy but sheer because it is a luster. I love the packaging with the Lady Gaga signature<3 her. I mean this color is pretty dupable because it's just a bright pink. However, the blue undertones in this lipstick make it unique and very beautiful. I love the smell of MAC lipsticks because they smell like vanilla. Idk if they still sell this but I would definitely reccommend going out and getting this if they do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect pink for the lips! I am NC25 and i thought such a color would wash me out (it did....at the beginning), after a few trials I finally saw it's working for me and it looks hot on the lips! My only complaint is that it's not moisturizing and not long-wearing enough.

on 2/19/2011 2:54:00 AM

One of my favourite pink lipsticks, designed by one of my favourite artists, and keep in mind it has a blue undertone, much like Pink Nouveau. The lipstick features Gaga's autograph around the inner case, which looks great for fans alike. This color is great and all profits goes to a great cause. However it is a little drying, so exfoliate and moisturize prior!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love blue based pinks. It's gorgeous and can be layered on for more pigment. I like NYX Strawberry Milk and Pink Friday more though when I want a pigmented blue pink. Gaga is a sheer version of them. It looks very pretty paired with lilac toned gloss.

on 2/16/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very blue-based bubblegum pink. It is very pigmented for a Luster finish. Because of the strong blue undertones it is definitely a statement lip. If this is too much for some people, I recommend patting the color on or using your fingers to create more a stain to lessen the impact. Also adding a yellow-based or peachy lipgloss on top will help make this color more wearable.

I previous reviewer compared this to Too Faced Free Love, which I also own. To me these lipsticks are completely different. Free Love is more beige-based while Gaga is more blue-based. On the lip and swatched the colors are completely different.

More similar colors include MAC St. Germain, Rimmel Pink Blush, Rimmel Moisture Pink Chic, YSL Rouge Pur 146, YSL Rouge Volupte 7.

Gaga is a nice lipstick but it is also very dupable. However, since the full purchase price goes to charity it is a worthwhile, feel-good purchase.

on 2/16/2011 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this lipstick because I am in love with Too Faced Free Love. I am a big fan of the pale pink and its hard to find. I thought the price was good for a MAC limited edition item. I love the color on my skin tone, but I did have to reapply often. I figured the color would be a bit more pigmented and last a bit longer on my lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin