November 24, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeshadow especially for the price. Its buttery, pigmented, and a nice color. Everyone should give it a shot. On my cool toned skin, it can seem a bit warm but that's just me. Still worth every penny and then some.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great neutral eyeshadow for hazel eyes. I love it in the crease or on the lid. Really great go to eyeshadow when u want something quick and looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by saffrony69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this colour. Lasted all day on me without any sort of eye primer on. Some say its a dupe for MAC satin taupe, i have that and dont agree. The Mac i just cant wear. It dosent suit me at all. There's definately more purple in the MAC and i just cant pull it off. This nutty shade is lovely. I recommend anyone to try it and if it dosent work for you, you havent wasted too much money at least!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Itís hard to find fault with this, for $2! I love this shade- a shimmery, silvery-brown taupe. It applies smooth and velvety, with minimal fallout. I love taupe shadows in general (and have lots to choose from) and this has made its way into my regular rotation. Itís just a touch deeper than my skin tone, so it works well as a base/lid color for a minimal look. It pairs beautifully with black, dark brown, navy, teal, and purple shadow/liner shades. The staying power is excellent over a primer; it lasts all day on me without fading/creasing. Itís about the size of the postage stamp (no excessive or unnecessary packaging here). A minor complaint would be that itís a little hard to open, I find myself having to pry the lid open with my fingernail. Iíve already repurchased (a backup when these were BOGO). I highly recommend Nutty- its an excellent basic taupe that would make a nice addition to any makeup collection

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nutty, describes the color of this shadow very well, it is essentially a nutty brown color. I don't see any taupe in this shadow like others have suggested, and I don't think it is in any way a dupe for MAC Satin taupe, it has no purple qualities at all. In my opinion this shadow is a satin, it applies smoothly and lasts well with a primer. If you are buying this shadow looking for a dupe you will probably be disappointed the color is not close enough to be considered a dupe imo.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kukunamalia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I use this with Brulee almost every single day as a subtle contour. It shows up nicely on my very pale skin. Lasts all day, especially when used with an eyeshadow base. It would be a 5 for me if it was just a smidgen less shiny, but I'm just being picky.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I HAD to try this since I kept hearing all of the hype and since I really enjoy some wnw shadows I had to give it a try. Trying to remove the sticker and open the package took some time. I had to ask s/o to open it for me. After he also struggled as well and looked a little embarrassed I was excited to give it a try. Anyway, this doesn't show up well on me and when I blend it out, it disappears! Nothing is barely there just a slight cool toned frosty silver which I am not a fan of by the way(looks completely juvenile). I can not see any taupe in this at all. I am NC40-42 so if you are anywhere near my shade, don't get this. This shadow is wimpy compared to some of their others. I really don't know what everyone is talking about the quality isn't any where near as good as brule and some of the shades I really enjoy in my vanity palette. This isn't some rare drugstore find like everyone made this out to be. Bad on my skin tone and barely pigmented. This was super cheap but I'm still giving it it only 1 lippie since I will never use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by lauramarie100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color! I was looking for a good taupe and I purchased one from MAC (satin taupe), Lorac, and Victoria's Secret. I honestly like this taupe better than all of those. I have quite fair skin and it's the perfect soft shade to use all over my eyelids for something subtle and pretty and it goes with any number of color combinations (ah...the beauty of taupe). I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful eyeshadow! Great pigmentation, smooth, and super cheap. There is no way you can go wrong with shadow. Great dupe for Mac Satin Taupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DarlingLoverFace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My very most favorite eyeshadow. ever. I love how smooth it is, if you just seen a swatch of it you would suspect it is urban decay. honestly. Its nicer than the ud dupe, busted. I love it and wear it often. cant say the same for some of my pricer shadows from prestige brands. it is so beautiful with satin taupe from mac.