Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This is an overall amazing product, especially for the price. I purchased this at Rite Aid for just over $1 and was amazed when I swatched it. The pigmentation is amazing and the shadow itself is very soft and smooth. The only problem that I had with the product was that within a week of having it, I broke the shadow. It is similar to a pigment eyeshadow now and is hard to work with. This is not the first wet'n'wild eyeshadow that I've owned that has done this either. I think it has to do with how soft it is. I will definitely be repurchasing this eyeshadow when I get tired of using my broken one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a perfect toupey color. I get endless compliments, even from my husband who prefers me without makeup. I have hazel eyes and this really makes the green pop, its gorgeous. It's great for everyday wear, doesn't look overdone. Buttery smooth, easy to blend, and very pigmented. Great value and definitally recommend this!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this. It's a failproof, bombproof, completely neutral crease color for whenever I'm in a hurry or want an especially natural look. I can't wear a lot of chestnutty browns because of my deep-red dyed hair, but this brown looks great. It's richly pigmented and blends well. It also presses into magnetic palette pans like a dream, and it has a permanent place snuggled up next to my MAC, Aromaleigh and Archetype shadows. I live in dread that it will be discontinued and I'll find out too late to stockpile.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this eye shadow it's smooth and pigmented. I hate the packaging though. I don't know how many times I've chipped a nail trying to open it. Oh well it was only a $1 and I can always depot it.

For the price, it's a really good eyeshadow. I never wear eyeshadow without a base, and this holds up as well as my more expensive ones with a base on underneath. No complaints as to quality, color, etc.- really nice color and I like it alot!

As for the packaging- so hard to open! I cannot open it without denting the eyeshadow or getting a lot of it on my finger and I think I'm gonna waste product b/c of it. I've started not closing the eyeshadow, hopefully that won't dry it out or ruin it...but because it is so cheap guess you can't expect much, so I only took off 1 lipstick

Holy cow, for the price, I did not expect anything this good. The color is excellent, and it's a duochrome! I think the Temptalia makeup blog actually listed what the UD duochrome dupe was for this, but I forget...don't think it was one of their discontinued colors (like the Lounge dupe in the Comfort Zone palette). Gorgeous, well-pigmented, goes on very smoothly with a little fall-out, but blends easily, and color can be built up.

Nice brown shade, very affordable! I use nutty with brulee for an everyday look. If I don't have time to redo my eyes for evening I can punch this look up with brown eyeliner to give myself a smoky eye. I would buy this again but I have not hit pan yet!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

um for this price ($1.99) it is an okay e/s. on me it pulls as a shimmery orangey brown....not what i was looking for at all. i do not really like shimmer in e/s or any other face products as well but i did know it had shimmer in it when i bought it but still i perfer it matte. but i do not like the color...so yeah. it wears good, i did not use a primer and it last pretty much all day. but i will not be repurchasing this e/s.

This is NOT a dupe for mac satin taupe. I have satin taupe and its no where close. Satin taupe has so much more purple in it, its darker and has bronze undertones. While nutty is also warmed toned, it has some subtle cooled toned slightly silver understones when u look closely.
Overall, its a very true taupe and a dupe for nars ashes to ashes (not exact but very close, way closer than to satin taupe). The formula is soft but not powdery, it applies beautifully on the lid, it goes on even without patchiness. The staying power is standard... Similar to staying power of mac, nars or urban decay. It stays for about 5 hours w/o a primer and all day with a primer. It blends out nicely and the finish is nice. Its satiny and shimmery. Honestly its one of my favourite taupes (along with ashes to ashes, which is shinier, more shimmery, and satin taupe). It costs $2.99 here in canada, completely worth it. This and brule are my favourite wnw eyeshadows. Out of all the high end shadows I own I continue to reach for this so I think that says a lot.

Btw I don't mind the packaging I don't get how people can have issues with it, it opens perfectly normally. Do be careful though, the shadow cracks and chips easily

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Please believe the hype. I was lemming Mac's Satin Taupe for a while back there, but I got this and feel no need. This color is GORGEOUS and looks more natural on the lid than I thought it would. Formulation is soft without being too soft, as is the formula on their other shadows I've tried. Wet 'n Wild is stepping up their game when it comes to their eyeshadows, man..
You need a good primer with Wet 'n Wild shadows though. I have very oily lids and while these do crease, the bigger issue for me was fading.
I'm obsessed with Nutty.