November 24, 2014 | 1901 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually buy high end products, because I have difficult hair. I try to use organic, no sulfates, etc. good for you stuff, but my hair was still frizzy, dry and useless. I've paid up to $32 each for shampoo/conditioner and had no real results. Recently I was in the grocery store and this was on sale for $1.49. I had recently read somewhere that cheap shampoo was just as good as high end, Since the organic approach didn't work, I said the heck with it and bought this conditioner, and the rosemary mint clarifying shampoo, figuring I'd get something in the middle. I was so shocked at how good this conditioner is. It left my dry frizzy ends smooth and curly, and my hair feels like silk. Not too heavy and it didn't weigh my hair down, I was amazed. At this point, I don't care what chemicals are in it...I got actual results! My hair is thin, brittle, and breaking off, and this conditioned my hair so well I didn't have the usual tangles after shampooing, and didn't have to use a leave in. I recommend you try if you can....best money I've spent on hair care.As for the comparison to Aveda-I've used several Aveda products and none have come close to the results I've had with this, As far as scent, I like Aveda, but I've yet to find a shampoo or conditioner where the scent lasted more than an hour at most. This is pleasant and a joy to use, I have the "new" formulation, It's evidently changed since it came out,
EDIT: After using this a few times, and adding some Shea Moisture Oil spray on the ends (I live in a very dry area), my hair looks better than it has in years. Friends and relatives are asking what I've done to my hair, This might be my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I Love this stuff.HG worthy!!!
I have really curly hair that is dried and frizzy at the ends,and no shampoo or conditnar has helped that until i found this.It made my hair so soft and shiny and a bit curler but i don't mind.Since i know that it doesn't wiegh down my curls like most condtinars.Only $2.seriously you really need to give this a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner, but I wouldn't call it my HG. It smells lovely, and it leaves my hair soft and detangled. The only downside is that it's just not moisturizing enough for my extremely dry ends. My hair is almost bra strap length, and the longer it gets, the drier my ends seem to be. I like this, but I definitely still need a deep conditioner in my haircare routine. I'd love to find an everyday conditioner that took care of my dry ends too, but for now, I still really like this conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't been a huge fan of Suave products. I had this and the shampoo sitting in my cabinet unused. I tossed it in my bag when I went on vacation recently. It was a pleasant surprise. This is a decent, light conditioner. It smells good, de-tangled my hair and left it soft. For normal hair, it may be good enough to use on a regular basis. My hair is dry & color-treated so I typically need a deeper conditioning product. This will work for me on an occasional basis though so I'll keep it in my rotation of products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by bella1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. I have to admit I like the shampoo a lot, and I wish the conditioner was a little better. The shampoo is great, doesn't tug my hair as I work it in. The conditioner, I have to use a huge glob each time in order to parch my thirsty tresses. The annoying part is that I run out of conditioner and I am not even halfway done with the shampoo bottle. No big deal though, given the low price. This conditioner smells nice, very mild, and does a pretty good job. I would like to see the larger size come with a pump. It would be great.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by 346babyboo346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was really excited to buy this product,i regret buying this,yes it cheap and affordable but it sucks it left my hair dryer that it alreasdy is,made it really frizzy,this says it a moisturizing product and its nott,do nott buy thisss im so unhappy with the results:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tdrolma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can honestly say that I am surprised that any conditioner, would have a "dramatic" effect on my 4a/3c texturized curly hair. However, I am thrilled to be surprised. Target has a corner on the market of this line of products, particularly the super large sizes, and at a shockingly low price. For $1.??, if you have space in your bathroom, you can afford to try all the conditioners out!

I originally planned on using this as a "co-wash", but in the shower, the conditioner felt so great, and so light and so soft on my hair, that I didn't want to wash it out. So, I left it in, and just added some hair gel, and wow, my hair is soft and has body. I can't stop touching my hair, it so wonderful. This is naturally curly ethnic hair on a good hair day, and ladies, we know how rare that can be in August!

Pretty amazing product from Suave. Oh, by the way, it has the disturbing preservative, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) methylisothiazolinone. However, they are much lower on the list than the Suave naturals line, which is definitely inferior to this new line.

Watch carefully for allergic reactions. VO5 doesnt have this really dangerous preservative. Someone should really contact the company on this. I would have given this a 5, but again, the chemical additive knocks it down to great but not ideal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Chloe1019

Wonderful price LOVE this conditioner! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

HG CONDITIONER.

Oh my gosh.

It smells soooo freaking good (a fresh buttery coconut scent), is SOOO cheap and works better than Redken All Soft. The packaging could be prettier because it deserves to be, since the stuff inside is beyond amazing. Plus, the scent is fresh and warm at the same time but it's light too, and definitely fades over time. This is great if you don't like coconut, or just any strong smell like Aussie products.

This, unlike any other conditioner, keeps my hair actually soft and tangle free throughout the whole day. You don't need much, and I use this everyday regardless if I'm washing my hair or not. It's a phenomenal product for an even more amazing price. CVS doesn't carry it but Walgreens, Rite Aid, and grocery stores will (I got it at Stop & Shop, which carries all Suave Professionals products).

After the first time I used it I went to school my friend told me my hair seemed to grow longer, and I accredit that to this great little dude :)

Definitely. will. repurchase! I don't even go into a store and look for new conditioners anymore. I'm a very loyal fan of this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only thing that works on my hair that frizzes very easy. I love this stuff!