Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 11/8/2011 10:40:00 PM

Whoa! With just one wash my hair is noticeably much softer! When I picked up this shampoo and conditioner duo at target for $3.84 I had pretty low expectations. But being the broke student that I am, I took the plunge. This didn't add any shine or volume, but it made my hair SO soft after just ONE shower. I was worried that with shea butter in it my hair would turn out flat or greasy but that didn't happen at all :) I will update after I've used it a few more times, but so far, I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've never used the Aveda, so I can't make the comparison. I don't love this conditioner - it does the job, but not fantastically. It's very thick and difficult to work through my longish, thick hair, and, when dry, my hair really isn't as smooth as I'd like. While the smell originally reminded me of warm almond milk, it seems to have gotten more perfume-y and artificial as I go through the bottle. I would repurchase this if I couldn't find any of the conditioners that work better for me (namely Suave Sleek), but otherwise no.

on 11/3/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this was just average to me nothing special, sticking with my Joico and Kenra products

on 11/3/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will start off this review by saying... I pretty much have hated my hair my entire life. It is stick straight, has zero volume and is just BLAH!!! My hair dries out and tangles from any "volumizing products" so I stay away from them. I have tried products of all varieties, regular, dry, volume and thickening and nothing has ever impressed me.... until I tried this fabulous product. I LOVE this!! This is the first time in my life that i feel really good about how my hair looks. It is full, bouncy, soft, manageable. It is moisturized but light and fluffy. I am able to comb it, style with a round brush and the style stays in place. Try this out- you wont' regret it!!! Edit: I recommend using got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse with this shampoo and conditioner, fabulous combo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, so at $3 for a big 32oz bottle, I really didn't have huge expectations for this stuff...BUT I've heard some decent reviews so I decided to give this a shot. All I can say is WOW! I used some in the shower today, and it gave me AMAZING slip, and (I think) moisture. However, that could be do to the silicones. :/ On the other hand, it has way more oils than most drugstore conditioners, which is awesome. I also used a little for a leave in conditioner today and it seems to be doing it's job. So, overall, if you're ever in a pinch and need a good cheap conditioner, this one would be it. I would probably repurchase, in the unlikely event that I ever finish the ginormous bottle.

on 10/29/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I really like this conditioner a lot, but I don't use a it as a traditional rinse out conditioner. I use this as a leave in conditioner & it works awesome for that, I have dry curly coarse hair & left in & works well. But rinsing it out does absolutely nothing for my hair whatsoever, in fact in just leaves it super dry like straw. But all in all for me it's a cheap good leave in conditioner for my hair & I continue to repurchase.

on 10/29/2011 1:58:00 AM

Sorry I bought this. After using it, my ends starting splitting like crazy and now I have little tangled up balls on my ends, that need to be cut out. The ends of my hair stick together. This has never happened with any other conditioner. It did not condition well at all. It wrecked my hair and scalp for that matter. Not only did it wreck the condition of my hair, but it ruined my scalp as well. I started itching like crazy after using this. Because of the itching I developed little sores, all over my head and started losing handfuls of hair. Actually even before the sores appeared I was pulling out hair when rinsing this out. I know it is from this conditioner, because after I stopped using it, my head stopped itching and the sores cleared up. Although it took time to heal up. I still have hair that looks like straw. I am still left with thinner hair too. The smell is also too strong. The consistency is bad. Suave should not be allowed to advertise that this conditions as well as Aveda. It is awful. I got this because I had a free coupon.

on 10/28/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!!! For the past years i have been using Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner. I dye my hair every three weeks and for a while that was the only thing that helped with moisture and got the tangles out my hair after washing. After deciding it was ridiculous to be spending 25 bucks for one bottle of condi. that lasted me about two weeks i decided to go on a hunt for something just as good, but alot cheaper. And then I found this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!!! it was 1.84 at Walmart. WOW. Not only does it smell amazing and have a great slip to it, but it truly leaves my hair softer then the paul mitchell did. Where has this been all my life??? Now i can finally spend my hard earned money on something other then hair products.

on 10/25/2011 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love this conditioner and the shampoo too. My hair was feeling stiff and dry for a while and once I tried this conditioner and shampoo my hair feels soft and shiny.

on 10/24/2011 1:13:00 AM

Suave has really been upping their game lately. I'm in love with their pro hairspray, anti-frizz cream, and the Almond & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. It takes a truly phenomenal product for me to repurchase, and I will definitely be doing so with this conditioner. It smooths my hair, leaves it shiny and manageable, and leaves a yummy scent. When I want deeper conditioning, like you'd get with a mask, I just repeat. It's great stuff!