July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I own this in the black and the white. I think this is an amazing product that glides on smoothly, stays put and looks stunning. I find that the little brush that comes with the pot of eyeliner is about the best tool for the job, I've tried others, but I keep going back to that little brush. I also set these after application with a light dusting of eyeshadow in the corresponding color, I just like a little extra insurance when it comes to eyeliner. This method works out well, I would definitely recommend and buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cozmeticskween

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: E.L.F cream eyeliner.

OVERALL: I lovee this eyeliner..Ive heard many many reviewers saying its a dupe to Macs black track. This is a bargain! It works perfectly for thin or thick lines and it can be smudged before it sets with a damp Q-tip for a smoky, sexyier look. You can use the brush it comes withy..it works quite well, i usually use a very think brush. **Love it**! E.L.F is hard to find here but I love everything Ive tried so far. INEXPENSIVE BUT SUCH GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT.

PRICE: I paid 4.99$ at WINNERS (Kingston,ON,Canada)

CONSISTENCY: CREAMY.not to wet or soft, doesnt get on your eyelid if you close your eyes.

PIGMENTATION: Good Pigmentation..just make sure you get enough on your brush, or you might have to go over it quickly a second time.

LASTING POWER: I wear mine ALL DAY..and it LASTS ALL DAY!!..when I drew a line on my hand to see its staying power I literally was shocked that when I rubbed n rubbed it wouldnt BUDGE!!!!

COLOURS: I have the colour *Coffee..thats the only colour they had at winners...Ive heard there is a dark purple colour, a black, and lighter colours. (That Ive also heard people like to use as a base)

NOTE: I bought this E.L.F creme eyeliner at winners in Canada. Here in ontario I have yet to find a store that sells E.L.F as a product line. At winners they only had 3-4 different E.L.F. products and I dont know if its just at our winners, but as I mentioned above, the makeup section is a MESS..everything is ripped if not takin out of the package and stolen or lost and it really sucks bc they have stila, and other high end brands that sell for like 10-30 Dollers less.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MadameTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! Just all around a good product. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't dried up. I think the brush works all right but I tried my friends rounded eyeliner brush and it worked too, so I suppose it's up to you. I will say that you should wipe off the brush after each use or the extra will dry on it and get crusty.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color selection and cute packaging. It lasts a long time and goes on very smoothly. The only thing that really sucks is that it dries out super super quick! this would be fine if its a liner you wear everyday and get quiet some use out of it but for some colors like the teal which I only wore once so far, it sucks because its already dried out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this creme eyeliner and it works really well but the brush isn't the most ideal. It comes with an angled brush. I use my MAC one and it works good. I would repurchase possibly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love this eyeliner, it gives the precision of liquid with the ease of application of powder. I have it in black and I get a very opaque black line in two layers. It sets so well that I can apply shadow over it and it does not smudge at all. I love elf products, and they are so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by underage

This is my favorite gel/cream eyeliner. I have used Blacktrack by MAC and this is very comparable at a fraction of the price. Maybelline also makes a gel eyeliner that I thought I liked but it made my eyes so gloopy and I kept getting those disgusting black eye boogers all day. This one does not get gloopy or give you those nasty eye boogers. Plus its much easier to remove but stays in place all day. The color is extremely black and looks just like a liquid liner. It does dry up but at $3 I don't mind repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Queertoxic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved it!
I'd use it with a primer (E.L.F essential & mineral, Two Faced Shadow Insurance, Essence) and it never transferred or anything. It actually stayed put until I remove it with an oil. I'd repurchase because it's just as good as the Essence gel liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Bibliophile0915

I bought this cream liner because of the high reviews I saw on this site. I'm not sure if it is because of my creamy eyeshadow or because my eyelids have gotten oilier as I have gotten older but this liner was smudge city for me - total raccoon eye within only a couple of hours. It was actually pretty embarrassing because I went to the bathroom before lunch at work and it was smeared both above my crease and below where I had applied it on my lower lash line. Will try it again over the weekend with a different shadow and set it with black eyeshadow but not impressed so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had this cream eyeliner for more than a year now. Glad to say that it beats MAC's blacktrack in performance :)

The only sad thing is that it dries up rather quickly due to the packaging. But it's no problem since I can always microwave it up for 30s and drop 5 drops of eyedrops (too much usage of the vocabulary). Swirl it around, and stir with a cut-end of a cotton bud. Pack up the formula by pushing them again with the puffy end of the bud, and at the same time it'll suck away the moisture.

I have it in black, purple, olive, navy and golden. The last 4 I got for free for promotions :)

Would definitely repurchase the black one if it ends... probably in 1,5 years though ;)