September 23, 2014 | 913 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

This eyeliner goes on a beautiful black color, I would only use it when It didnt really matter to me if my eyeliner smudged a little, since it did smudge on me on the end of my eye and up in the crease =( but if it works for you Lucky! it is a nice product! just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Lucciole

My choice is copper. BLING BLING~~
this color is a bit lighter than REVLON corlor stay eyeliner, I often use them together, first revlon then e.l.f. so match..
It is tiny, easy to carry. but the brush is not so easy to control and the quality of brush is not good..
I know some comments that it dries out so quickly. Yes, it is. When it comes to me, I open the package, it is really dry, just like a sugar in a tiny box... and I ask someone who knows it.
Finally, she tells me to apply Vatamin E. use VE capsule...but I've never tried it because I have no time to test. Would someone like to have a try??

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by windupbirdy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. After trying a bunch of gel and cream eyeliners from many other brands, I've pretty much settled on this ELF liner as my go-to.

After some trial and error, I've figured out that ALL gel/cream liners that come in pots will dry out before you can use the whole thing. It's just gonna happen, no matter how well packaged or how expensive the thing is. This one works just as well as MAC or Stila's much more expensive versions, is just as black and creamy and long-lasting, and dries out at about the same rate. The difference? It's 3 bucks. Based on the value alone, you'd have to go through five or six of these ELF liners to equal the cost of one MAC/Stila/high end liner, except they'd all dry out at about the same rate. I'm sticking with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by frankmancini

I just love this eyeliner! Great colors, super pigmented and easy to work with/great texture. The little liner brush that comes with each pot is not bad at all, I use them! And for like, $2-$3 each? Come on, what a bargain! So impressed with the quality. Some of ELF's products are misses, but this is for sure a hit.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave the packaging four stars, as its small, thick plastic, so good for travel, looks modern but unfortunately the product dries out really fast.ive hardly used mine and its a dry hard lump that's cracked and come away from the sides of the pot.
I have these cream liners in black, olive, navy (which isn't as nicely pigmented as the rest, and brown (which is a medium brown)
Price wide pretty good but I'd prefer to spend a few pounds more to get something that lasts more than a few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own this in the black and the white. I think this is an amazing product that glides on smoothly, stays put and looks stunning. I find that the little brush that comes with the pot of eyeliner is about the best tool for the job, I've tried others, but I keep going back to that little brush. I also set these after application with a light dusting of eyeshadow in the corresponding color, I just like a little extra insurance when it comes to eyeliner. This method works out well, I would definitely recommend and buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cozmeticskween

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: E.L.F cream eyeliner.

OVERALL: I lovee this eyeliner..Ive heard many many reviewers saying its a dupe to Macs black track. This is a bargain! It works perfectly for thin or thick lines and it can be smudged before it sets with a damp Q-tip for a smoky, sexyier look. You can use the brush it comes withy..it works quite well, i usually use a very think brush. **Love it**! E.L.F is hard to find here but I love everything Ive tried so far. INEXPENSIVE BUT SUCH GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT.

PRICE: I paid 4.99$ at WINNERS (Kingston,ON,Canada)

CONSISTENCY: CREAMY.not to wet or soft, doesnt get on your eyelid if you close your eyes.

PIGMENTATION: Good Pigmentation..just make sure you get enough on your brush, or you might have to go over it quickly a second time.

LASTING POWER: I wear mine ALL DAY..and it LASTS ALL DAY!!..when I drew a line on my hand to see its staying power I literally was shocked that when I rubbed n rubbed it wouldnt BUDGE!!!!

COLOURS: I have the colour *Coffee..thats the only colour they had at winners...Ive heard there is a dark purple colour, a black, and lighter colours. (That Ive also heard people like to use as a base)

NOTE: I bought this E.L.F creme eyeliner at winners in Canada. Here in ontario I have yet to find a store that sells E.L.F as a product line. At winners they only had 3-4 different E.L.F. products and I dont know if its just at our winners, but as I mentioned above, the makeup section is a MESS..everything is ripped if not takin out of the package and stolen or lost and it really sucks bc they have stila, and other high end brands that sell for like 10-30 Dollers less.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MadameTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! Just all around a good product. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't dried up. I think the brush works all right but I tried my friends rounded eyeliner brush and it worked too, so I suppose it's up to you. I will say that you should wipe off the brush after each use or the extra will dry on it and get crusty.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color selection and cute packaging. It lasts a long time and goes on very smoothly. The only thing that really sucks is that it dries out super super quick! this would be fine if its a liner you wear everyday and get quiet some use out of it but for some colors like the teal which I only wore once so far, it sucks because its already dried out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this creme eyeliner and it works really well but the brush isn't the most ideal. It comes with an angled brush. I use my MAC one and it works good. I would repurchase possibly.