Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 2/13/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Had a sample of this and ended up buying it which it has been my go to mascara for the majority of my 2011 year. And when I say go to, I mean for the quick errand days or school when i feel like applying make up and still look quite natural. It probably won't satisfy you if you're look to have a dramatic effect, but it is great at lengthening (very noticeable after curling) , not so much thickening. And as for me, I had no irritations from it and I would also apply a coat of waterproof mascara after if it happens to be raining since this is not a waterproof mascara which is not so bad because I like taking it off quick at the end a long day with water and without fuss and applying eye makeup remover.

on 2/9/2012 7:27:00 AM

it's not waterproof, that's the reason, the other things are no problem!

on 1/21/2012 4:50:00 PM

I have average length lashes for an Asian girl. I found this mascara to be okay, not that great but not terrible either.

At first, this made my lashes really clumpy but after a few uses, it was fine (probably too much formula on the brush). I don't see much difference in volume. Definition isn't the best but this mascara doesn't give you spider leg lashes.
I find the length to be less than CG's Lashblast (my HG), but not that much less.

I don't know if this is just me, but it's both hard and easy to smudge. The first few days, I had raccoon eyes. Now, after about 6-7 hours, the mascara smudges to the outer corner of my eye but it's really hard to clean up because it barely budges!! Maybe from lash to skin, it transfers easily but skin to skin, not as easy.

It's good for an everyday mascara, but for its price, you're better off with a drugstore brand.

This mascara is utter crap. First off, it stung my eyes [Im a contact lens wearer] and I stopped using it. Not only that, this doesnot offer volume atall! You do get a bit of lenght but nothing too great for the price. I guess it makes your lashes more 'defined' but nothing too great so yeah, im going back to drugstore mascaras. Save your money, this is not worth it. Definately not repurchasing.

on 1/10/2012 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara looks very nice. I like how the black is slightly glossy/shiny but not overdone. Unfortunately, my eyes tear up and feel irritated all day.
If you don't have a sensitivity to it it works nice. However, I think L'Oreal Voluminous works better for volume. The unique thing about this mascara is the glossiness, I have not found that with drugstore mascara yet.

on 1/6/2012 2:39:00 PM

Love this mascara and actually I'm surprised with bad reviews. It does give enough of volume and lenghl. It does not clump up and smear. It does not irritate my eyes and does not flake by the end of the day. It is easy to remove so I do not have to rub my eyelids like crazy. Love it and will buy again.

on 1/3/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite mascara for daytime. It is lengthening, and gives me good volume without being too much for class, work, etc. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and I think the price is decent.

on 1/2/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara lengthens my lashes well and doesn't clump much. It would be a nice mascara for a natural look if the formula weren't so ridiculously wet. This stuff takes forever to dry on me and leaves smudges all over my eyelids which are a pain to clean up. I would not repurchase.

on 12/24/2011 6:29:00 PM

Love this mascara - thickens without clumping and doesn't smear. I am a loyal user for many years now.

on 12/21/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't understand all the hate for this product. After years and years of buying every brand of mascara, my heart is definitely set on this one. I have extremely long lashes so I really don't need a mascara that makes my lashes a mile long; all I need is for the mascara to fill my lashes out and add colour (once I'm done my eye makeup, my lashes are virtually invisible with all the powder). It is lightweight (i.e. won't make lashes droop) and doesn't look overly conspicuous, which is exactly what a mascara should do. Definitely a HG for me!