September 20, 2014 | 1229 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara for daytime. It is lengthening, and gives me good volume without being too much for class, work, etc. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and I think the price is decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara lengthens my lashes well and doesn't clump much. It would be a nice mascara for a natural look if the formula weren't so ridiculously wet. This stuff takes forever to dry on me and leaves smudges all over my eyelids which are a pain to clean up. I would not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Fitzie7

Love this mascara - thickens without clumping and doesn't smear. I am a loyal user for many years now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by redvelvet89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't understand all the hate for this product. After years and years of buying every brand of mascara, my heart is definitely set on this one. I have extremely long lashes so I really don't need a mascara that makes my lashes a mile long; all I need is for the mascara to fill my lashes out and add colour (once I'm done my eye makeup, my lashes are virtually invisible with all the powder). It is lightweight (i.e. won't make lashes droop) and doesn't look overly conspicuous, which is exactly what a mascara should do. Definitely a HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Taffy98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my very first mascaras, and probably in my top 3. It definitely lengthens your lashes, although it doesn't do as much for volume. It might be alittle pricey compared to other mascaras, but I think it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Probably my favourite mascara. I love the volume and unless the mascara is old, I don't find that it clumps unlike some other volumizing mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a GWP. It's a nice, basic mascara. It thickens and gives good definition with no clumps. I don't think it's worth the price; there are drugstore mascaras that do a good job as well at half the cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pokadotgirl

I have short asian lashes with hardly any curl, so I'm always looking for a mascara that would hold my curl, define, and lengthen my lashes.
however this doesn't do any of them! after 30 minutes of application my lashes drop down, and it doesn't give any effects to my lashes :p
DONT BUY THIS!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a GWP for me, &I'm glad it was free. My personal experience: I think I had an allergic reaction or something because my eyes were VERY irritated, it uncurled my lashes, and it didn't do anything except turn my eyes red &make them watery. I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that's why this happened, but I dumped this right after I ran to the bathroom & tried to remove it as fast I could :( I wish it had worked for me though because before the reaction, I do remember the application being very smooth..oh well. If I could, I would give this a 0. Never buying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: formula is wet/glossy, light & not clumpy. feels very natural and can be buildable without getting spidery. brush is fantastic as it tapers so you really can get every single lash (inner/outer).

cons: double lash? no way. even after 2 layers this is not double lash worthy. flakes! started flaking before i could even do my other eye. it also weighed my lashes down, back to stick straight even though i curled them.

wouldnt purchase again because it's not that special. if i wanted a "natural looking" mascara i can buy a ds version like full & soft (HG).

it gets 2 lippies. 1 for being wet/glossy & the other for the awesome brush.