April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by veronicamary

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought "So Much Fawn" and applied this product around 4pm. Looked at my nails around 8.30pm and most of the nail polish was gone! A 'complete salon manicure'? I don't think so! Will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by handsfeetkisses

I bought this in "I Pink I Can" and tried it right away. The brush impressed me. It's wide and thick and collects a lot of product. The only problem was the Color went on very streaky. It did dry very fast and felt really smooth. I think I'm going to try this polish in a darker colour to avoid streaks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These polishes have an amazing brush, but for the formula I think they're a bit overpriced. There are a lot of pretty LE shades that come out, but the supply never meets the demand (which is another reason I can't give it more lippies.) If you wear the same polish day in and day out or need some nice go-to shades then this range is good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My feelings for this product are so-so, but I only have one bottle, in Polar Bare. The formula can be somewhat streaky in this color, which is what doesn't impress me. The brush is okay, one edge of it is actually a little uneven, making application just a little off. I suppose in another color, with an unflawed brush, I may have a different opinion. The wear is at least average, though it's hard for me to say because I have been switching up colors after a couple days lately. Not sure if I would repurchase since it's nearly the same price as OPI and Essie at the Target I've been going to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am just crazy about this nail polish! For years, I wore Revlon ColorStay nail polish because it wore like iron. I like to do my nails once a week and not have to worry about chips, and the Revlon ColorStay never chipped for me, only wore off a little at the tips. It was discontinued (why Revlon? why???), and I was just about out of my stash and frustrated by trying other brands and finding that they chipped after one or two days no matter what I tried (base coat/no base coat, various top coats, etc). Then I purchased a bottle of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure and was stunned! Great stuff - very similar to the Revlon product but a much larger color selection. I can put it on Sunday night and I might have a chip or two by Wednesday, but I can touch it up or add a shatter and get through the rest of the week. I do use a top coat with it - actually, I have so many Revlon ColorStay top coats left over that I use them! I am very happy with this product and will be purchasing a new color once a week until I build up a nice little collection. Also, the frosts seem to hold up almost as well as the creams, always very appreciated! I never would have thought I would be stocking up on a Sally Hansen product, but I am hooked. If you were a fan of Revlon ColorStay nail polish, give the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures a try and I do not think you will be disappointed.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have Petal to the Metal and Yellow Kitty and I absolutely LOVE them! The price is a but much but sooo worth it! I love the brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by msbojangles888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush and formula. The price point is bit much for a drugstore brand, but getting them on sale is a good thing. Creamy formulation, and they do creme finishes well. The staying power is great on these. Finish is glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by funkyniblets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This polish is great for self-manicure newbies, like myself. I own three colors at the moment and will definitely purchase more. The brush is a little large, but I'm not very precise anyway, so that's not a big problem for me. My favorite quality is the long wear! I can only do my nails once a week, and this stuff lasts 5-7 days on me without chipping. At 4-5 days, I get some minor tip-wear. I usually do 2-3 coats. I don't use a base or top coat - there's really no need. My only gripe is the color selection; I wish there were more to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by msbetsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this polish in Commander in Chic, and I love the color. It takes 3 thin coats for coverage. I love the brush most of all. I like how it is slightly tapered at the end, because that makes it easier to apply without getting any on my cuticles. The width allows me to apply it to my pinkie fingernail in one stroke.

I knocked one off because for me, it did chip on day two of wear, but I have chipping issues with every nail polish ever made, and this one wore better for me than many others including OPI. I will definitely be buying more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Saskie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in `Pedal to the Metal` and wow, I`m impressed. Great colour after 2 coats, dries quickly and the brush...perfect. Finally, someone got the brush right. This is my new go-to mani product and at $6.97 CND a bottle, I can get a couple.