September 2, 2014 | 1042 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

okay, this is DAY 1 of this foundation and i LOVE IT [so far]. ive been wearing it for roughly 4 hours and its still perfect - i don't have to reapply it. in fact, i didnt even put on concealer.... thats just how good the coverage is.

CONS - its a bit sticky, so you HAVE to set it with powder.
- its a bit tricky to apply. i apply w/ the applicator then blend with a flat foundation brush.... but i had to blend it in a little bit with my fingers for a more blended look... so its HARD TO BLEND.... i recommend using a flat top buffing brush, its more heavy duty and will provide an airbrush finish.
- its got a funky smell to it. not bad, just very chemical. ive been using MUFE face and body, and ive read complaints about THAT smell and i can't say i notice it.... this however, i noticed. it does fade fairly quickly though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

My usual price for foundation being $40-$50 I was surprised to hear the raves about this foundation. Because the price was so low and I had bought and liked the under eye illuminator I went ahead and purchased this and I really like it. (She said somewhat shocked...) The texture is not chalky but nice with just enough moisture to it. The coverage is light but that is what I wanted - I have plenty of heavier fare with my Chanel and Dior - and I have found myself applying this daily. It looks very natural on the skin and I dab it on (love the applicator) and use my F80 to buff it in. Such a nice surprise. Maybelline is becoming my favorite drug store brand - I am using this, the illuminator, the eyebrow pencil - that alone is more that I purchase in any one ds brand.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by share123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have mildly dry skin and this foundation does not settle in any lines. I get many complements on my skin and I am 63 years old.
I apply the foundation on areas of my face and blend with a cosmetic sponge. I also use a llight bronzer instead of powder because my skin is pale ( Laura Mercer). Nude is the color I use.
I have been using this over a year now and hope they never discontinue this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

oh my gosh! by far the worse concealer I've ever used.. totally not worth 2 bucks let a lone 9!!! I hated it.. was returned to the store the next day! I HAD A LOT OF HOPE FOR IT.. never again... ughhh!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CherishPowell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this!!! One of the best concealers I have used!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Lately, seeing all the reviews on youtube, had to try this foundation and I'm glad I did. I was worried since I thought this foundation is for dry skin but it works great on my combo-oily skin(dry in winter). I dot it all over my face w/the applicator and smooth it out w/my finger. It feels so slippery, almost like silicon based primer and feels very wet. I do have to wait for few minutes to set it w/powder. But after it dries, it gives me a matte, slightly dewy finish. It does transfer easily and I do need blotting throughout the day but gives me a medium coverage for at least 8 hrs. I'll probably use it up for winter. I purchased Pure Beige(I'm around NC30-35)at CVS for $10.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I in love with Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup and when I went to repurchase it, I decided to give Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup a try instead. Personally I was disappointed and less than thrilled with this foundation. Compared to Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup this foundation has way less coverage, poor longevity of wear on my skin, rubs and transfers on anything that touches my face (phone, scarfs, glasses) and creases and sinks into every pore and fine line possible. I gave this foundation multiple chances to preform and make me think I didn't waste my money by alternating moisturizers, primers, and setting powders, but nothing worked, even applying it to bare dry skin. The only two good points about this foundation was the colour match (I purchased Buff Beige and I wear MAC NC15 for reference) and the ease of blendability. Overall not a foundation that I personally enjoy nor would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mrnncastle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gave my face a rash!! I applyed it and 10 min later I looked in the mirror and I had bumps all over my face and its not fun. I have no idea what this has in it that my face couldn't handle. I use chanel mufe and mac with no problem.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I thought this makeup looked like it might be well performing. I tried it and it had poor coverage; feels & looks like a tinted moisturizer. I would recommend this for someone that has pretty clear skin and dry as well. I dont know if it really does anything for lines or aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by adikted2makeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! This product is a duplicate of the Lancome Premium BX Foundation, which I love. They are identical in texture, moisture and basically everything. I bought my Lancome foundation for $68 and this was only $8.......basically I will never buy Lancome again.

PLeaseeeeee try this foundation!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No