December 20, 2014 | 1310 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought it was about time I tried an anti-aging foundation but will not be buying this one again, unfortunately. I agree with another reviewer in that the consistency was a little 'slimy'. It did not last and tended to slide off not long after wearing. By the end of the day it looked pretty patchy and all my blemishes were evident! The worst thing was the breakouts. I tend towards dry skin so thought this would be suitable but it was a complete oil slick (the product, not my skin). I liked the foam rubber applicator - good for precision but if the product got too close to my eyes (which it tended to as it melted), it irritated them. A thin consistency which may suit some but I needed quite a lot to cover blemishes. Had to discontinue use due to the eye irritation and break outs.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Garianne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Got the eye rewind first and loved it so I thought I probly would like this but this has to be one of the worst I have come across, doesn't blend at all, sits in pores and fine lines, and has a weird slimmy fell to it, I tried this along with the primer and it just wasn't right. I took them back to the drug store, what a waste!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my everyday foundation for a while now. I really do like it, but the packaging took me a while to figure out. I do like using the little sponge thingy on top. The foundation feels really light but it covers extremely well! Takes care of all my imperfections. The only thing bad is the staying power. If you put too much on, it will move like crazy! so go little by little and build up only when the layer under is DRY

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ymf361

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

to this product isnt to good well for me it leave my face to oily and its so caked on a my face and i only put a lil bit on so good luck if any one decides to use this it didnt worked for me

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ClaireS2390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin and wanted to try a foundation that wouldn't stick to my dry patches. This foundation has a semi matte to dewy finish which is great for dry skin because having a matte foundation takes away the moisture already in your skin and enhances the imperfections. The color match for my skin was perfect. The packaging is easy to use and doesn't waste product, which a bottle without a pump seems to do. Easy to blend-I use a flat top brush. Not a thick consistency more of a thinner liquid foundation which makes for easy blend. THE ONE THING I WISH IT HAD WAS: MORE COVERAGE!! If you are looking for a medium to full coverage foundation, this is not for you! However, sometimes full coverage foundation gives someone the cakey face effect. I say give it a try and hide the imperfections with concealer :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Roxanne1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 44 and i do not like this product on me at all! It is easy to apply but coverage is minium. Do NOT buy if you have large pores and dry skin. It just sits on top of the skin and highlights impurties rather than cover them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by iadorechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To put it bluntly... YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
As far as packaging goes, I was a little weary of this product being applied with a sponge as I was worried it would be too rough for my very dry skin (especially in winter) or that it would disperse more product than needed - however, my prayers were answered when i bought this yesterday!!!
The sponge is VERY smooth (somewhat like the beauty blender) gives the perfect amount of product and is very easy to control with the 'twist for more product' feature.
As far as the product itself, I can honestly say this will be, forevermore, my go to concealer/foundation!!!! It is THE smoothest 'foundation' I have ever experienced!! (and i have tried EVERYTHING from mac, to chanel, to dior, to MUF to bobbi brown) On top of the great smooth and very lightweight feel on the skin, the colour pigmentation is absolutely stunning!!!! It really does give the airbrushed look!!! It is virtually impossible to cake on the skin (provided you apply a small amount of moisturizer first for us dry skin ladies!) and personally, I don't feel like i would even need a setting powder with this it looks so beautiful, non-greasy, on the skin!
MY whole purpose for searching for a new foundation/ concealer was to hide my under eye circles which is due to being naturally ginger and thus having VERY fair skin (but no freckles, hoorah!!) especially around my eyes where it is thinnest, so you can see my blue veins ALL around my eyelids :( *sigh*....
BUT this product is like my holy grail!!!!! The colour selection, although maky not seem great, actually offers A LOT!! e.g. In mac studio finish concealer, i am the shade NC15, so i got the colour 010 IVORY in this product, and it works amazingly!! but at the same time, my mum, who is more like an NC25 uses this perfectly!! This product offers so much so many different skin shades even in one colour!!
It should be noted that this product has slightly more salmony and peachy undertones rather than yellow ones, which is DEFINATELY perfect for covering and blue/purple/dark areas, if you just want to cover a blemish this may not be the best thing in the world for you, but at the same time I cannot deny the magical quality of this product!! I usually like to wait a while to see how things settle on my skin, but when i woke up this morning i applied the smallest ammount to under my eyes and it literally worked like magic!!
As for the price, for under £10 in Tesco, I can't moan!!!
if you have dark circles or dry skin like me i fully recommend this product to you and suggest you go buy it NOW!!!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

okay, this is DAY 1 of this foundation and i LOVE IT [so far]. ive been wearing it for roughly 4 hours and its still perfect - i don't have to reapply it. in fact, i didnt even put on concealer.... thats just how good the coverage is.

CONS - its a bit sticky, so you HAVE to set it with powder.
- its a bit tricky to apply. i apply w/ the applicator then blend with a flat foundation brush.... but i had to blend it in a little bit with my fingers for a more blended look... so its HARD TO BLEND.... i recommend using a flat top buffing brush, its more heavy duty and will provide an airbrush finish.
- its got a funky smell to it. not bad, just very chemical. ive been using MUFE face and body, and ive read complaints about THAT smell and i can't say i notice it.... this however, i noticed. it does fade fairly quickly though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

My usual price for foundation being $40-$50 I was surprised to hear the raves about this foundation. Because the price was so low and I had bought and liked the under eye illuminator I went ahead and purchased this and I really like it. (She said somewhat shocked...) The texture is not chalky but nice with just enough moisture to it. The coverage is light but that is what I wanted - I have plenty of heavier fare with my Chanel and Dior - and I have found myself applying this daily. It looks very natural on the skin and I dab it on (love the applicator) and use my F80 to buff it in. Such a nice surprise. Maybelline is becoming my favorite drug store brand - I am using this, the illuminator, the eyebrow pencil - that alone is more that I purchase in any one ds brand.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by share123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have mildly dry skin and this foundation does not settle in any lines. I get many complements on my skin and I am 63 years old.
I apply the foundation on areas of my face and blend with a cosmetic sponge. I also use a llight bronzer instead of powder because my skin is pale ( Laura Mercer). Nude is the color I use.
I have been using this over a year now and hope they never discontinue this foundation.