September 30, 2014 | 1299 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Roxanne1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 44 and i do not like this product on me at all! It is easy to apply but coverage is minium. Do NOT buy if you have large pores and dry skin. It just sits on top of the skin and highlights impurties rather than cover them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by iadorechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To put it bluntly... YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
As far as packaging goes, I was a little weary of this product being applied with a sponge as I was worried it would be too rough for my very dry skin (especially in winter) or that it would disperse more product than needed - however, my prayers were answered when i bought this yesterday!!!
The sponge is VERY smooth (somewhat like the beauty blender) gives the perfect amount of product and is very easy to control with the 'twist for more product' feature.
As far as the product itself, I can honestly say this will be, forevermore, my go to concealer/foundation!!!! It is THE smoothest 'foundation' I have ever experienced!! (and i have tried EVERYTHING from mac, to chanel, to dior, to MUF to bobbi brown) On top of the great smooth and very lightweight feel on the skin, the colour pigmentation is absolutely stunning!!!! It really does give the airbrushed look!!! It is virtually impossible to cake on the skin (provided you apply a small amount of moisturizer first for us dry skin ladies!) and personally, I don't feel like i would even need a setting powder with this it looks so beautiful, non-greasy, on the skin!
MY whole purpose for searching for a new foundation/ concealer was to hide my under eye circles which is due to being naturally ginger and thus having VERY fair skin (but no freckles, hoorah!!) especially around my eyes where it is thinnest, so you can see my blue veins ALL around my eyelids :( *sigh*....
BUT this product is like my holy grail!!!!! The colour selection, although maky not seem great, actually offers A LOT!! e.g. In mac studio finish concealer, i am the shade NC15, so i got the colour 010 IVORY in this product, and it works amazingly!! but at the same time, my mum, who is more like an NC25 uses this perfectly!! This product offers so much so many different skin shades even in one colour!!
It should be noted that this product has slightly more salmony and peachy undertones rather than yellow ones, which is DEFINATELY perfect for covering and blue/purple/dark areas, if you just want to cover a blemish this may not be the best thing in the world for you, but at the same time I cannot deny the magical quality of this product!! I usually like to wait a while to see how things settle on my skin, but when i woke up this morning i applied the smallest ammount to under my eyes and it literally worked like magic!!
As for the price, for under £10 in Tesco, I can't moan!!!
if you have dark circles or dry skin like me i fully recommend this product to you and suggest you go buy it NOW!!!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

okay, this is DAY 1 of this foundation and i LOVE IT [so far]. ive been wearing it for roughly 4 hours and its still perfect - i don't have to reapply it. in fact, i didnt even put on concealer.... thats just how good the coverage is.

CONS - its a bit sticky, so you HAVE to set it with powder.
- its a bit tricky to apply. i apply w/ the applicator then blend with a flat foundation brush.... but i had to blend it in a little bit with my fingers for a more blended look... so its HARD TO BLEND.... i recommend using a flat top buffing brush, its more heavy duty and will provide an airbrush finish.
- its got a funky smell to it. not bad, just very chemical. ive been using MUFE face and body, and ive read complaints about THAT smell and i can't say i notice it.... this however, i noticed. it does fade fairly quickly though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

My usual price for foundation being $40-$50 I was surprised to hear the raves about this foundation. Because the price was so low and I had bought and liked the under eye illuminator I went ahead and purchased this and I really like it. (She said somewhat shocked...) The texture is not chalky but nice with just enough moisture to it. The coverage is light but that is what I wanted - I have plenty of heavier fare with my Chanel and Dior - and I have found myself applying this daily. It looks very natural on the skin and I dab it on (love the applicator) and use my F80 to buff it in. Such a nice surprise. Maybelline is becoming my favorite drug store brand - I am using this, the illuminator, the eyebrow pencil - that alone is more that I purchase in any one ds brand.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by share123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have mildly dry skin and this foundation does not settle in any lines. I get many complements on my skin and I am 63 years old.
I apply the foundation on areas of my face and blend with a cosmetic sponge. I also use a llight bronzer instead of powder because my skin is pale ( Laura Mercer). Nude is the color I use.
I have been using this over a year now and hope they never discontinue this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

oh my gosh! by far the worse concealer I've ever used.. totally not worth 2 bucks let a lone 9!!! I hated it.. was returned to the store the next day! I HAD A LOT OF HOPE FOR IT.. never again... ughhh!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CherishPowell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this!!! One of the best concealers I have used!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Lately, seeing all the reviews on youtube, had to try this foundation and I'm glad I did. I was worried since I thought this foundation is for dry skin but it works great on my combo-oily skin(dry in winter). I dot it all over my face w/the applicator and smooth it out w/my finger. It feels so slippery, almost like silicon based primer and feels very wet. I do have to wait for few minutes to set it w/powder. But after it dries, it gives me a matte, slightly dewy finish. It does transfer easily and I do need blotting throughout the day but gives me a medium coverage for at least 8 hrs. I'll probably use it up for winter. I purchased Pure Beige(I'm around NC30-35)at CVS for $10.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I in love with Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup and when I went to repurchase it, I decided to give Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup a try instead. Personally I was disappointed and less than thrilled with this foundation. Compared to Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup this foundation has way less coverage, poor longevity of wear on my skin, rubs and transfers on anything that touches my face (phone, scarfs, glasses) and creases and sinks into every pore and fine line possible. I gave this foundation multiple chances to preform and make me think I didn't waste my money by alternating moisturizers, primers, and setting powders, but nothing worked, even applying it to bare dry skin. The only two good points about this foundation was the colour match (I purchased Buff Beige and I wear MAC NC15 for reference) and the ease of blendability. Overall not a foundation that I personally enjoy nor would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mrnncastle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gave my face a rash!! I applyed it and 10 min later I looked in the mirror and I had bumps all over my face and its not fun. I have no idea what this has in it that my face couldn't handle. I use chanel mufe and mac with no problem.