July 24, 2014 | 1968 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by share123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have mildly dry skin and this foundation does not settle in any lines. I get many complements on my skin and I am 63 years old.
I apply the foundation on areas of my face and blend with a cosmetic sponge. I also use a llight bronzer instead of powder because my skin is pale ( Laura Mercer). Nude is the color I use.
I have been using this over a year now and hope they never discontinue this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

oh my gosh! by far the worse concealer I've ever used.. totally not worth 2 bucks let a lone 9!!! I hated it.. was returned to the store the next day! I HAD A LOT OF HOPE FOR IT.. never again... ughhh!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CherishPowell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this!!! One of the best concealers I have used!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Lately, seeing all the reviews on youtube, had to try this foundation and I'm glad I did. I was worried since I thought this foundation is for dry skin but it works great on my combo-oily skin(dry in winter). I dot it all over my face w/the applicator and smooth it out w/my finger. It feels so slippery, almost like silicon based primer and feels very wet. I do have to wait for few minutes to set it w/powder. But after it dries, it gives me a matte, slightly dewy finish. It does transfer easily and I do need blotting throughout the day but gives me a medium coverage for at least 8 hrs. I'll probably use it up for winter. I purchased Pure Beige(I'm around NC30-35)at CVS for $10.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I in love with Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup and when I went to repurchase it, I decided to give Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup a try instead. Personally I was disappointed and less than thrilled with this foundation. Compared to Instant Age Rewind- radiant firming makeup this foundation has way less coverage, poor longevity of wear on my skin, rubs and transfers on anything that touches my face (phone, scarfs, glasses) and creases and sinks into every pore and fine line possible. I gave this foundation multiple chances to preform and make me think I didn't waste my money by alternating moisturizers, primers, and setting powders, but nothing worked, even applying it to bare dry skin. The only two good points about this foundation was the colour match (I purchased Buff Beige and I wear MAC NC15 for reference) and the ease of blendability. Overall not a foundation that I personally enjoy nor would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mrnncastle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gave my face a rash!! I applyed it and 10 min later I looked in the mirror and I had bumps all over my face and its not fun. I have no idea what this has in it that my face couldn't handle. I use chanel mufe and mac with no problem.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I thought this makeup looked like it might be well performing. I tried it and it had poor coverage; feels & looks like a tinted moisturizer. I would recommend this for someone that has pretty clear skin and dry as well. I dont know if it really does anything for lines or aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by adikted2makeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! This product is a duplicate of the Lancome Premium BX Foundation, which I love. They are identical in texture, moisture and basically everything. I bought my Lancome foundation for $68 and this was only $8.......basically I will never buy Lancome again.

PLeaseeeeee try this foundation!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by spiffytiffi912

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I've bought this maybe 3 times and will continue to do so. Some information about my skin:

- 27 years old, no visible wrinkles, oily skin with some flakiness, minimal blemishes, visible pores on nose and cheeks. SENSITIVE skin which breaks out from a lot of products but not this one.
- yellow, asian undertones, around NC 20 (MAC), bought this in 130 Buff Beige and it's a PERFECT fit

I know this is a foundation meant for older skin so I can't vouch for its wrinkle reduction or what not, but it works perfectly for me and is my go-to foundation.

Packaging: A little gimmicky but I found I like it. I wipe the sponge head every now and again but I only ever apply this right after I wash my face to minimize contamination. I tend to do one good twist every time before I apply to ensure some product comes out but doesn't flow out (just enough to keep the sponge damp).

Wear: Like a dream. It has a little silicone-y feel to it, which is perfect for covering up my pores (not completely, however). I like to swipe it all over my face, then use a sponge to dab/press it into my face. Then I add concealer (Revlon colorstay blemish concealer in Light) and dust Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in 102 N.
There's no real transfer, lasts most of the day, BUT since i am oily, I do need to blot every now and again. The finish is definitely dewy and natural. The cover is light to medium, so I recommend this for people with okay skin that's looking to even out your complexion. It comes off easily with my Clean and Clear Foaming Makeup Remover (why has this been discontinued???).

The best part of this foundation (for me) is that it BRIGHTENS up my face. And not in the, "make it pale" or god forbid "add lots of sparkles" way, either. The color matches but..it's hard to explain. It just makes me look more awake and my skin more beautiful, like it's lit from within. This is the main reason why I keep coming back to it. Other foundations may match my skin color and cover flaws but they look very mask-like or makes my skin look a little dull. I don't know what they put in this foundation, but I love it.

Again, my skin doesn't have many major problems so take this review with a grain of salt. It looks great in person, close up, and even in pictures with no white cast (even though it has SPF 18). It's cheap, you can find in anywhere,

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

UPDATE: I've lowered this from 3 to 1 lippies because the formula is just horrible. I cannot blend this enough to make it look even and unblotchy on my skin. I also feel like it doesn't provide any coverage...at all. In about 2 hours after application it looked like I wasn't even wearing foundation. My face felt and looked greasy.

OLD:
This foundation is just weird on my skin...not necessarily bad, but just....different.

On initial application, it appears very sheer, but once it blends in it does provide a moderate amount of coverage. It also feels quite dry to the touch, which is a good thing for my oily skin. I like how it initially looks, but a few hours into the day and I look like I haven't put any make-up on...somehow it just disappears? I always use a primer, so that's definately not the issue.

The applicator doesn't bother me, because I dab the product on and blend with a brush. Using the applicator to blend on will accomplish nothing but a smeary mess. The color I'm using (buff beige) is also ab it light for my NC25-30 skin right now, so it makes me look a tad bit washed out as well.

I'm going to keep trying to make this work, because I think it's a nice foundation, but I'm just not loving it at the moment.