Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methicone, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 7/17/2011 11:25:00 AM

Underwhelmed. I have very dark circles, and have found that the CG Smoothers works better than this, as SA doesn't blend as well and is drying, even with eye cream worn as a base. I've tried putting it on light handedly, blending with moisturizer, and still not good -- it also creases later in the day -- not a look I was going for.

on 7/9/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this product. I use it in conjunction with the corrector and use a super light color which really brightens my undereyes. It's drying but I like that because it prevents my mascara and eyeliner from straying. I think this product is amazing for the price but if you have fine lines and wrinkles I'd skip it.

on 7/6/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutley LOVE this concealer!!! I cannot believe I had not tried this. I love EVERYTHING about it. It covers well....isn't too creamy or dry....I set it with Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder and it lasts all day. I live in a very hot and sometimes humid climate. My dark circles are dark but not that bad and it covers everything nicely....don't have too many fine lines so it doesn't settle in them either and if it does its right after I apply and I use a makeup sponge to smooth them out or my concealer brush and they are gone.....they don't appear again. I pat it around my eyes don't use brush I find that it covers better. Ladies, I totally recommend. Hope it never gets discontinued its wonderful and lasts a very long time.

on 6/22/2011 5:19:00 PM

I have had this for almost a year and just recently hit the bottom of it. I love this stuff! It hasn't dried up yet, covers all my dark spots and redness perfectly. I use it under my eyes, on my nose, above my lips, and on my chin. LOVE it. Its so creamy and lightweight. Not cakey at all

on 5/31/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best consealer I've ever used this covers my very dark circle very well. Its creamy so easy This blend and great coverage. Tried the corrector but that didn't work out it was too yellow. This is great. I only have two problems with it, the jar I wish it was in a tube, its not easy trying to get out any dirt that gets in it. And I really hate that it has parabens and cover girl does test on animal.so I'm am looking else wear, but until I find a great natural Concealer I will use this.

on 5/27/2011 11:50:00 AM

I received this product as a Bzzz Agent to spread the Bzzz about it a while ago. I love the coverage it gives to my port wine stain and to my age spots and under eye circles. It has cracked in the pot but honestly it just looks bad, the product is not drying out enough to feel that it's not working. I like that it is easy to use, fast to open and close the container, and I only have to apply it in one layer for coverage.

on 5/27/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is fantastic for under eyes and base of nose. It has light diffusing qualities and goes on creamy smooth. I dab a bit on my pesky freckles and spots, but it doesn't have the staying power there nor does it completely cover them. I rely on my Sonia Kashuk concealer for those areas. Between these two products, my concealer needs are met and I find I can repurchase with confidence and my days of shopping for something "better" are over!

on 5/24/2011 6:14:00 PM

It matched my skin but settled into fine lines. Staying power wasn't great but it went on smoothly. 2 and a half lippies.

on 5/14/2011 4:32:00 PM

Settles into lines around my eyes, doesn't conceal my circles. The 205 that should have matched my fair skin was too chalky white in color when applied. Will not buy again.

on 5/12/2011 6:53:00 PM

I'm really loving this concealer! I get horrible allergies this time of year, and the skin around my eyes gets very dry and irritated. This is the only concealer I've tried that doesn't worsen the dryness, and doesn't irritate my already watery eyes. It's VERY moisturizing...almost soothing...and covers really well. And that's saying a lot when the dark circles under my eyes worsen with allergy season!
I will definitely re-purchase!