July 30, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick but it kind of made my lips a little ashy. I'll wear it with a lip liner or put some clear lip gloss over it. This is not my favorite lipstick. Instead I bought MAC "Sandy B" which look better for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful nude color. This is the perfect shade to wear with a dark and sultry smokey eye. It never fails me, will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by nucosmojunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is nice, but the color payoff isn't. It's more on the sheer side and tends to sit in between the lines on my lips. I swipe it across my lips a few times to get more coverage, but it doesn't sit nicely like the L'Oreal ones do. So, I end up putting a nude gloss over it to give it a bit of shine and moisture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I stalked this lipstick online all day and nearly left it at the store when it came time to buy it. Just could not decide if it would look good on me. I really like the look of Bobbi Brown's soft nude from swatches I have seen, and wanted something similar but this is not it. Still, this is the most beautiful lipstick I have ever owned. I am a lipgloss girl, not a fan of lipsticks. I worried this would look like foundation, make me look sickly...it's beautiful. Evens the tone of my berry colored lips and doesn't wash out my very pale skin. No smell, and under cocoa butter/balm it is so smooth and long wearing. You won't regret this one!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like this lipstick, neither do I hate it. This lipstick melts very easily, that I had to depot it off the tube because it broke due to the heat. The formula is creamy and easy to glide on. I like the fact that it isn't a brownish-nude, but a more pinkish nude.

I have medium skintone with pigmented reddish lips, and this lipstick appears as a baby pink lipcolor on my lips which I normally top it off with a nude gloss for normal everyday neutrals eye looks.

It does make your lip lines slightly more visible, but gloss would fix it. This lipstick wears off really easily because of the creamy formula. Thus I have to keep on reapplying it. And it is a pricey lipstick for drugstore.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by kolbaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a great colour for a nude lipstick, but i dont like the texture. it melts, runs and melts into fine lines in my lips. i find it too liquid once you put it on. i also find it quite drying, and it also makes even the tiniest dry flake on your lips visible a mile away!... what a shame, i love the colour but won't be wearing this lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by SteamPunkLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In general, I love the texture of the Revlon colorburst. Its very creamy and easy to apply. And it's just to the shine where you honestly don't really need lip gloss. I love this nude color on my lips because it doesn't blank out my lips. I used to use concealer for nude lips, but the concealer tends to dry my lips and doesn't stay on as well. I honestly suggest, if you really like nude lips, that you pay the extra dollar and get this Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude. It's definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I am really happy with this lipstick. It is so creamy and doesn't dry my lips. This color on it's own works better in winter. But I've found for summer I just add hot pink lipgloss (also from Revlon) and it's perfect. I plan on buying more of these colorburst lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick! It's perfect for me all year round - whether I'm pale in the winter or tanner in the summer. The pink undertones makes it a very everyday-wearable, natural looking lipstick as opposed to a nude lipstick that completely washes me out. It looks great with a smokey eye as well. I rated 4 stars because I do find myself having to reapply a few times throughout the day. But if you're looking for a natural nude lipstick that's moisturizing, I highly recommend this one :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't wear this color alone because it's too light on my skin tone. So I'll have to use a brown lipliner or put a gloss on top. Consistency is creamy but because it is a light nude, you need to make sure you exfoliate and condition your lips before using this lipstick. It definitely emphasiZes dried lips and that is not sexy. This isn't a color I reach for all the time so I will not repurchase this.