December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2042 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellebeauty12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing, forgot to take it off for my Zumba class and it stayed on the whole time! I was sure I sweat the whole thing off! Works beautifully for my modeling pictures. There's no sunscreen so it doesn't give me a white cast on my face. I need to buy a lighter shade though. It has full flawless coverage, and overall I love this! It's only like 10 bucks! Go buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Obezyanka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Recommended if: 1. You prefer a dewy, shimmery look 2. You have pink undertones

I used this makeup for nearly 2 years. It was great when I was in college, going for a luminous look but now it's too dewy for me.

The packaging is great. I love the easy pump, it's rarely messy and the price is not bad at all. I've used MUFE HD and I'd say this is a really good dupe, just a little more shimmery. Speaking of which, it is NOT glittery as many people are saying. Just a little shimmer that lends a dewy look so if you are going for a matte finish, steer clear.

It was really easy to apply, medium coverage, great over dark circles/acne and lasted nearly all day when set with powder and I have oily skin so alot of foundations just slide right off. Ew...

Anyways, it gets a 3 because of the limited color selection. All the pale shades are pink based, so I'd always have to set with a powder that would even the tone out to go with my warm undertones and then when I was tan I just couldn't find a color that matched. Overall, not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jbsx

I'll be straight up honest about this foundation, I've been using it for 3 years now, (so I suppose since it first came out) because before I was using Max factor products and they were discontinued. If you're really light like I am, you must get the lowest number of shade or else you will look darker than your neck or have a line. (Even with this foundation, I have to blend, because I am so pale.) this foundation SUCKS at covering bad breakouts, if you have a scab or scar, this foundation really won't do you much justice unless you use a good concealer with it, so that's what I'm doing. I started using this foundation before I started breaking out like crazy, and it did wonders as far as making my skin look smooth and pretty. Everyone complains about the shimmer but it seriously not that big of a deal, use some powder over the foundation and you won't even notice. As with any foundation, you should use primer before hand. Overall, it's okay but there are better foundations I'm sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by adele1811

I have oily skin and this totally doesn't work for me...in 4 hours my makeup start coming off and i look dirty and absolutely hideous...oh well just gonna stick to my colorstay foundation...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by courtinkerbell

Ah this broke me out :( I really like the way it looks on my skin though... Dammit. The pump is wonderful, the sparkles aren't anywhere near as overwhelming as some of the other reviewers are saying, and the coverage is nice. But I'm getting hard under the skin breakouts on my chin from it. Boooooo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing many bloggers post great reviews and being a little tight on cash. This product is amazing and I can honestly say every photo taken with it being used my skin looks flawless. I am a olive beige shade of skin and I found myself having to go several shades darker than I normally would however I did find the perfect match! Less is more with this product so it doesn't pile up. Definite staple now for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kamburgey

I was very pleased with this product. I loved Makeup Forever HD, but couldn't use it frequently due to price. This is an excellent alternative. My everyday drugstore brands looked awful halfway through the day and just looked cheap. My only gripe is that you cannot tell how much is left in the bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't work for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Out of all of the store brand foundations from liquid, powder, liquid powder, and mousse this is by far my favorite. It gives my skin an overall glow and luminous finish. It gives my scars great coverage and does not look like i am wearing a lot of makeup (and that's a huge deal to me when choosing makeup).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by jshuipetitefille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am on my second bottle now, and I can tell for sure I'm gonna buy another one. When I wear this foundation it really makes me look fresh and dewy all throughout the day. About to try it with the Photoready primer and maybe I'll write a review about that. I love this foundation too because of the price - when you need to wear foundation almost every day, you need something cheaper! I used BB creams before but this one is so much better - doesn't oxidize or change color at all! Definitely worth it for the price. And don't worry about the shimmer - nobody will see it!
UPDATE: Took off 1 lip pie; for some reason this became lighter on me. I think I just turned darker. However I switched to another brand ever since my boyfriend started noticing the sparkling shimmers on my face. I thought it was undetectable, but then again if a man can see it, then better believe it. Not purchasing again.