April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(1996 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by DaisyG24

This foundation is good although not my absolute favorite. The packaging is preety awsome comes with a pump which we all love. My skin is very fair i bought this in the shade vanilla but it is to light for me it is a very pale shade so im thinkin of purchising it in the shade shell. I have combination skin so this does give me a bit of a shine but doesnt bother me. It has some glitter particles in it so if your not into that i wouldnt purchase. Also if you have oily skin you may not like it because it will make you shine. I have not noticed any smell to it this foundation is preety liquidy it feels good on your skin its easy to apply and blend it has a thin texture to it the coverege is good i would say it is light to medium. If your looking for something that will make you glow than this product is great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by vsmini

I have this in the 'vanilla' shade and it works well for me.

It's actually the perfect foundation for light-to-medium coverage everyday wear. I only took off a lippie because this isn't really a good foundation to use for photos. First off - it has an SPF in it, which is normally a really good thing, but not when you plan on having your picture taken with a flash. It's the SPF in a foundation that causes that flash to wash you out and make you look terrible in pictures. I've seen pictures of me while I was sporting this foundation and eeeeeeek. No thanks. I'll stick with my MakeupForever HD foundation for events and picture time.

Other than the photo issue this foundation is heaven! A little goes a long way and it blots out evenly and beautifully with fingers or a sponge. I prefer wedge sponge application. I always have an issue with foundation and the tiny hairs on my face standing out after application but with this, that doesn't happen. The price is amazing too. Drugstore brand price with department store quality. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kcarrion

This foundation is kind of watery for me, stays on for a good 8 hrs but then it's super obvious and accentuates my pores. Just slips off my face. I would say do not wear in the summer, mainly for a night out makeup. It feels nice though, and I liked the finish it gave me, I used a little powder though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by gelatinjello

I bought this almost a month ago and have been using it almost every day. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation that is buildable. The packaging is great since it has a pump, and I like the consistency of it. However, I don't like the shimmer it has. There is a lot of flash back in flash photography. I have a bunch of pictures in which my face is clearly much lighter than the rest of my body due to this foundation. It looks much better in person than in photos... so much for being PhotoReady. It has 20 SPF, which I'm sure adds to this problem. Anyway, I like how it feels but I won't repurchase this product again because of the shimmer and flashback problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked the coverage of this foundation and how long it lasts. It gives a dewy finish, however I'm not a fan of the shimmer. Under certain lighting the glitter is really noticeable. I also noticed that the actual shade is lighter than what it looks like in the bottle. Overall, a good foundation but would not buy again because of the shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! I have seen some reviews complaining about the "shimmer effect" but this isn't that different than most foundations. Light-Medium coverage. Stays on all day. Not amazing for dry skinned people, but it's alright. Flakes up a little bit until I started using an exfoliator and now I have no problems with it flaking up on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by primandpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a terrible product for me. It was extremely sparkly under lights (guess that's where the photo-ready effect comes from) but for me it was just pale and glittery. I came home from a birthday dinner and my face was super pale compared to my neck and body, and the foundation has adhered to my dry patches. Maybe It wasn't made for dry skin, but even after moisturizing and primer it still left my face looking like a mix between Caspar the ghost and the Sahara desert. Never purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I quite liked this product! From reviews before i bought this everyone claimed they sparkled like a vampire but i can honestly say i didnt, i barely noticed any sparkle at all, the coverage is quite light and the finish is beautiful and luminous which is always a plus!

For the price and the actually quality of the foundation its great but i wouldnt recommend this for oily skin, as mine was a little oily after a few hours, still a great product and comes in a range of colours!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by KrystalKat18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Usually this foundation is like $36 In Australia but I got it on special for $26. I got it in 004 nude and it's a really good colour. I usually apply foundation with a kabuki brush but this foundation sat wierd when I applied it that way. I tried it with a beauty blender and it applied well and sat better on my skin. Applying it with a beauty blender did make it less coverage but wasn't to bad. After a little while I found it dried in spots and looked a bit flakey/cakey in some spots even with/without a primer. It has a slight shimmer but it look me 3 weeks of using it to notice and if you set it with powder you don't notice. It's an okay foundation but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is beautiful. Goes on smoothly, easy to blend and covers well. Makes my skin look luminous and dewy. The glitter doesn't bother me. I do use a primer and setting spray with this.