Chanel Chance

3.8

on 8/31/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this a lot. I have the 5 oz bottle. I prefer the EDT. It's fresher, lighter and more citrusy and I feel I could wear it year round. The EDP seemed too stuffy and heavy to me. Sillage and longevity is very good also. I will always have this around.

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.

on 7/9/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I hated this when it was first given to me. Initially it smelled like another knock-off green-fruity-fresh with musk that every other company was pushing. I prefer muskier, vanilla based perfumes just based on my chemistry alone,anything else wears too astringent-y. I kept wearing this just to have something to smell and over time have fallen in love. It's weird, the 1st two hours of this fragrance are unbearable, sharp, aggressive and almost embarrassing, but then it settles into something warm, powdery, with a crispness that prevents the powder from lodging into your throat. I've fallen in love over time.

on 6/21/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Chanel Chance is definitely my favorite perfume! It is light and has a younger feel to it. (I hate perfumes that make me smell like an old lady) I especially like to wear it in the Spring and Summer months. This scent makes me happy and feel sexy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Chance is a nice, light, floral, vanilla, violet-like scent that does not overwhelm or irritate the nose. It does have to be reapplied mid-day, since the scent is not long lasting. The only negative is the price.

on 4/30/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Honestly, when I got this in a swap I was thinking this perfume was going to be STRONG considering it was Chanel. I was wrong. It's a little confusing how this perfume works, it started out strong as expected. However, the heart of the perfume comes fairly fast (maybe 30 mins - 1 hour) it smells soft to my nose, but the perfume itself is pretty dominate, dominate enough even after one spritz. I read somewhere that the top notes were pink pepper, lemon and pineapple... but in my opinion the pineapple never leaves the heart of the perfume, that's partly why I'm very attracted to Chance. I admit that I'm not a great admirer of patchouli, but it compliments Chance.

The circular bottle is very classy.

If you were sitting next to me, or standing in front of me you could definitely smell it... to me it's soft on the nose depending on who wears it. This is not a signature scent of mine, but it is a beautiful fragrance and though I could see most girls wearing this casually, I prefer to where this occasionally... it's that special.

Popular Fragrances