Chanel Chance

3.8

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.

on 7/9/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I hated this when it was first given to me. Initially it smelled like another knock-off green-fruity-fresh with musk that every other company was pushing. I prefer muskier, vanilla based perfumes just based on my chemistry alone,anything else wears too astringent-y. I kept wearing this just to have something to smell and over time have fallen in love. It's weird, the 1st two hours of this fragrance are unbearable, sharp, aggressive and almost embarrassing, but then it settles into something warm, powdery, with a crispness that prevents the powder from lodging into your throat. I've fallen in love over time.

on 6/21/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Chanel Chance is definitely my favorite perfume! It is light and has a younger feel to it. (I hate perfumes that make me smell like an old lady) I especially like to wear it in the Spring and Summer months. This scent makes me happy and feel sexy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Chance is a nice, light, floral, vanilla, violet-like scent that does not overwhelm or irritate the nose. It does have to be reapplied mid-day, since the scent is not long lasting. The only negative is the price.

on 4/30/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Honestly, when I got this in a swap I was thinking this perfume was going to be STRONG considering it was Chanel. I was wrong. It's a little confusing how this perfume works, it started out strong as expected. However, the heart of the perfume comes fairly fast (maybe 30 mins - 1 hour) it smells soft to my nose, but the perfume itself is pretty dominate, dominate enough even after one spritz. I read somewhere that the top notes were pink pepper, lemon and pineapple... but in my opinion the pineapple never leaves the heart of the perfume, that's partly why I'm very attracted to Chance. I admit that I'm not a great admirer of patchouli, but it compliments Chance.

The circular bottle is very classy.

If you were sitting next to me, or standing in front of me you could definitely smell it... to me it's soft on the nose depending on who wears it. This is not a signature scent of mine, but it is a beautiful fragrance and though I could see most girls wearing this casually, I prefer to where this occasionally... it's that special.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I'm by no means a perfume junkie but I have great taste in perfume. This is an excellent scent, in my opinion. IT'S CHANEL, AFTER ALL. You can't go wrong. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and this scent is perfect for day to day and night use as well. I have quite a few expensive perfumes from brands like CK, but this is my favourite. I don't understand why it has such a low rating. I love the scent, and in conjunction with an unscented lotion, this lasts almost all day on me. Whenever I wear this, people always compliment, and I've even had a guy friend say that I smelled really nice. However, the price... is way too much for teens and maybe even young women. My Dad bought this for me as a gift from Paris. Otherwise, I would never buy something this expensive!

on 3/21/2012 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Too expensive for what it is. Lots of girls use this, but it makes me gag. Too..I dunno..blah. Smells like something I'd find at Wal-Mart on clearance.

This one is only "okay." It's comes off a bit strong at first, but there is something pleasant about it. Overall though, not my cup of tea. I can tolerate it, but not indulge in it.

on 2/2/2012 7:01:00 AM

Made me sick to my stomach and gave me a terrible headache... luckily I only tried it in the store, but then I had to walk around and do the grocery shopping and all I wanted to do was go home and wash my arm!!! When I finally got to wash my arm it wouldn't come off! I used warm water, hand soap, a washcloth and eventually make-up remover and when that wouldn't work I scrubbed my arm with salt. (Seriously.) My baby son wouldn't stop crying either... think he hates it??

on 1/26/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful elegant fragrance. One of my favorites. If I had to choose a fragrance to wear for the rest of my life, this would probably be one of my top three.

Popular Fragrances