Chanel Chance

3.8

on 9/16/2012 3:47:00 PM

Don't forget to keep it in your bag at all times and reapply every other hour, which means: NO lasting power - is this supposed to be Chanel?? (mine was bought at the duty free of some European airport)

on 9/6/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite perfume! I (used to) usually wear Kenzo, but I finally broke down and splurged. I don`t regret it one bit, it stays on all day never seems to be overpowering. I always wear it on dates and have recieved a compliment every single time. Plus the pink packaging is so feminine and pretty! :)

on 9/6/2012 7:50:00 AM

Beautiful packaging but that's all.. Very ordinary, heavy and flowery. I get headaches when wearing it. I'd say it is for older, classic women.. I'm not able to finish my bottle, luckily I got it as a gift.

on 8/31/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this a lot. I have the 5 oz bottle. I prefer the EDT. It's fresher, lighter and more citrusy and I feel I could wear it year round. The EDP seemed too stuffy and heavy to me. Sillage and longevity is very good also. I will always have this around.

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing scent! One of my top 5 favs of all time! Get compliments on it all the time...love love!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I recently did a review in which I compared all three Chanel Chance fragrances: the eau de toilette, the eau fraīche and the eau tendre. I personally liked the eau tendre best. You can check it out here: http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/65. In short, it smells very delicate and more floral than the original Chance. Although I liked that one a lot as well.

on 8/4/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

I love this perfume! It smells divine and makes you feel like such a classy lady. I NEVER wear perfume because I have an extremely sensitive nose and most perfumes give me a headache but I tried this in a shop on a carnival cruise ship and it smelled so light and feminine if I was ever going to wear perfume this was it.

on 7/9/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I hated this when it was first given to me. Initially it smelled like another knock-off green-fruity-fresh with musk that every other company was pushing. I prefer muskier, vanilla based perfumes just based on my chemistry alone,anything else wears too astringent-y. I kept wearing this just to have something to smell and over time have fallen in love. It's weird, the 1st two hours of this fragrance are unbearable, sharp, aggressive and almost embarrassing, but then it settles into something warm, powdery, with a crispness that prevents the powder from lodging into your throat. I've fallen in love over time.