November 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Care

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by i_am_a_racoon

This is for the Nivea Essential in the dark blue tube.

It is the best lip balm i have ever used. I have sooo many in my house and purse. It is super moisturizing, smooth, has a nice scent, not sticky and all around just perfect.

Smith's Rosebud Salve used to be my HG but i really hated putting my finger in a pot, and after awhile of having a tin and it getting banged up, the lid would be hard to open, and then i discovered this.

It is just so perfect. It's in a tube. No messy fingers! My only complaint is that if you roll it a bit up, and then try to roll it back down into its tube (after you've had and used it for a bit) it doesn't go back down, so i have to push it (gently) down.

This used to be Labello for anyone that needed to know.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by dizzied

Another impulse lip balm buy. I purchased the light blue one because I forgot my regular lip balm at home. This stuff sat on top of my lips, and I actually felt like it dried them out. The texture is super thin and does not last long. I will not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by cameronjb

This is for the Nivea Balm in the blue tube.
I'd been searching for a lip balm for the longest time and couldn't find one I liked. This one pretty much hits the target. What I've found is that you've got to (seriously) cut off the domed top of the stick, and then you're left with a rich, glossy lip balm that feels amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by fancyxamy

i hate to be the debbie downer, but so far i am not impressed with these lip products.

i bought "a kiss of protection" and "a kiss of flavor (cherry)", and dont really like either. the cherry one at least feels good going on, but the moisturizing effect wears off fast and im back to dry, flaky lips, albeit with a cast of pink.

the kiss of protection is worse. the texture is so hard and waxy, i feel like i have to tug it across my lips. it leaves a white film behind that highlights flakes or uneven-ness. and i havent noticed any hydrating capabilities at all.

even though im probably going to trash these, im sure i wont be able to resist buying some of the other varieties and i will definitely update if i like any of those better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by piksie

I have this in the light blue tube, which I believe is called A Kiss of Moisture. Can I just say that I am in love with this product? The first day I used it, I was literally bouncing around, giddy at having found it. I know, right? Crazy. But its moisturizing capabilities, smooth feel, adorable packaging, and addictive smell render me giddy every time I apply. This balm is, I found, perfect for when your lips/complexion are feeling particularly sensitive. I was sick when I bought this, and hating my Burt's Bees classic lip balm...the minty-cool feeling was leaving my chapped lips irritated, along with my poor red nose. When I applied the Nivea lip balm, I was so relieved, because it was not sticky, nor did it coat my lips like Burt's Bees sometimes unfortunately does. Instead, it sank in immediately and left me hydrated. In addition, perhaps this is a personal thing, but I am in love with the scent of this lip balm...alternately, it smells to me like Turkish Delight, flowers, or marshmallows...random. However, the scent is extremely light, and it's the kind that always leaves me wanting more, and the balm has absolutely no taste. I also bought the Hint of Color balm, which has a cherry-Starburst type flavor and a beautiful, intense ruddy pink tint, and the Hint of Flavor balm, which is passionfruit-scented so it smells lightly fruity, and has a lovely pinkish glint to it. Will repurchase, repeat, WILL REPURCHASE! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am SO HAPPY that Labello is finally here in the US. I was sad when I had to leave Germany as I knew that back home I wouldnt be able to get Labello. Finally!! Its here. Oh labello how i have missed your smooth, soothing balm on my lips... ah... :) Oh yeah, all the balms rock and cant wait to see if they bring the medicated version over here. That stuff saved my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mecki

LABELLO!!
I've wanted a Labello for a few years and finally!
I saw these at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) yesterday on sale for $0.99. The regular price is around $3.00. I bought one Pearl and Shine and I fell in love!! So today, I went to Shoppers at lunch and purchased more, and again in the evening to stock up. I picked up 2 Pearl and Shines, a Men, 2 Hydro-Cares, a Strawberry, and an Essential limited edition!! How cool? They're the best lipbalm I've ever used. They're so pretty on the lips! The Pearl and shine has a pretty light pink pearly look, the Strawberry has a shiny fruity pink look, the Men has a matte look, the Essential has a natural shine look and the Hydro-Care has a light shiny look that's super moisturizing. They make my lips so soft and they smell lovely. I also love the packaging tube!! I have 6, and gave 2 to my sister, and she fell in love too!I I wish is they had as many flavours as the Labello's in Europe. Labello obsession!! ♥

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 6:12:00 AM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is for the Essential (dark blue tube). I've read a lot about the labello balms and how great they are, but I did not find this any more moisturizing than regular chapstick. It has a thin texture, which I think contributes to how quickly it wears off. I also dislike the scent, which I find rather strong and perfumey (though I admit I'm used to fragrance free products).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Maha

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was distracted in Wal-Mart and went down the wrong aisle only to look up and see the display for Nivea. The tube caught my eye because it reminded me of my beloved Labello....

Holy crap my pants it's Labello and it's in the US and I can get it at Wal-Mart. Yesterday was the most joyus when I ripped open the package and slathered it on...I'm in heaven. I've been rationing a Labello balm for the past 3 years. I can finally use it and feel free.

I need to find other retailers because my Wal-Mart only had 3 varieties.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an okay lip balm. It felt nice and smooth though not anymore moisturizing than other stick balms. It wore off very quickly. I actually prefer my original Chapstick (black tube) because it lasts longer.