October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i really don't like this primer. the packaging is okay, i like squeeze tubes better for eyelid primer. but it still works and gets you the perfect amount. the color is a sheer nude, it doesn't give you any coverage to the eyelids. the price is $1, which is very inexpensive and nice. i like the price. some people compare it to the urban decay primer (which is my favorite) i don't think it works as well as it. i feel like i use more product with it because it's so thin, the udpp is thick and you barely need any. so it doesn't matter if it's $20 to me. the elf primer also dried up on me, very fast, within 3-4 weeks. the urban decay one never has. idk, i just know i won't repurchase the elf primer. it helps my eyeshadows, but only for like 3-4 extra hours. i wouldn't recommend this, but i know a bunch of others would

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only tried this eye primer and UDPP so it's really the only comparison I can make. It does the exact same thing, but is 19 USD cheaper. It keeps my cheap eyeshadows in place and keeps them from fading even though I live in a hot and humid area. I don't know if it would hold up to other primers that surpass UDPP, but I doubt I will ever find out because this does the job and costs a dollar. You can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Crackleball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Awesome product for $1.00? YES PLEASE!

Comparable and sometimes surpassing the higher-end primers, giving more payoff and longer wear time to any brand of shadow, this little tube of ELF happiness is the best bang for your buck out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by firmieyaya26

This is a great product. It's become my most repurchased eyelid primer. I have oily lids but this primer helps keep my shadows looking great thru an entire workday. I have spent more money on other brands but didn't get the results that this $1 product provides! Definitely give it a try if you're in Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by caouette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and does its job. It creases up a bit when you first put it on, but you can't expect a $2 primer to be perfect. The packaging sucks, it's hard to get the wand out and my lid sort of broke within the first week, but it's really a great buy for the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

This is my everyday product. It's not a Holy Grail but it will hold any eyeshadow worth it's salt with excellant staying power. I get a full work day out of this puppy even if I'm in the heat.

1 small annoying thing. There isn't a huge amount of the product in the tube and it runs out quick but for $1.00 I buy two or three at a time and always have one in reserve. I also travel with it because if I loose it I won't freak about loosing a $20+ product.

Side note I gave a tube of this to my 77 year old mom who still wears make up. She is VERY fair. She used this to hide a couple of dark spots and also used it in the undereye and was really pleased. Not sure everyone could do that but hey doesn't hurt to carry one in the bag to use as a touch up if it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This primer really works and it's dirt cheap. "Nough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent primer! This is my everyday/workday go to primer because of it's staying power. AND the fact it's $1 so u can continuously restock. For special occasions or nights out I will be honest, I don't use this, but instead Urban Decay primer potion. I will definitely continue to use this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Valwaldroup

It was good something cheap if you're running low in cash and need or want a primer. Doesn't brighten but it doesn't say it will. So it's what it says I liked it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this primer because it works very well and the price is ridiculous. You can buy it at Target for $1.00!