Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 11/28/2013 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It lives up to it's name. It is full coverage. I have moderately severe acne and really red skin/acne scars (I'm extremely pale). I'm in the shade 3 because I got this when I was tanner, but it's so blendable, you can't even tell. Also, it's so yellow which is perfect for me as most of my foundations run pink, so they even each other out. It's expensive, but I've had it since June and I have probably 1/3 left, and I use it every weekday.

on 11/22/2013 4:03:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer to cover my stubborn acne scars. I like how you need only a little bit. That makes up a little bit for the steep price tag. I find it works best using my ring finger to tap it in. I do want to try the kay von d concealer before I purchase this again.

on 11/20/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this product for my under eye and it is great. I always look polished.

on 11/14/2013 11:29:00 PM

I was trying to get the right concealer to cover my dark circles and this one is the best I have used till date! I goes very nicely on the skin, doesn't really feel like you have applied anything! Doesn't become cakey or ashy after a few hours! I apply Origins GinZing eye cream prior to the application of the concealer. This acts as a primer and really helps the skin to hold on to the concealer! Overall, very happy with this product!
Just go for it!!

on 11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM

Great for blemishes and scars. I don't recommend under the eyes very drying.

on 11/8/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is an awesome concealer if you struggle with acne and acne scars. I wouldn't recommend it as an under eye concealer (I use Clinique's line-smoothing concealer for that). This product is very thick and definitely full coverage, but that's why I love it. It doesn't slip around and once you set it with powder, it makes your complexion look great! I guess you could apply this concealer with a brush but I just use my fingers and pat it onto areas where I need extra coverage.

I have re-purchased this product many times now and highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a concealer that truly conceals. It doesn't break me out and the color match for my skin is pretty much perfect. For my NC30 skin, I generally use #7 and sometimes #8, depending on whether I'm slightly tanned or not.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of the worst concealers I have ever encountered, it was thick and very hard to blend in. I understand that this is not supposed to be an under eye concealer so I will not complain about the fact that it creased soo badly when I tried using it on my dark circles. But even as a spot concealer, it was dry and patchy. I had to mix 10 and 12 to get an “almost” matching shade to my MAC NC40-42 skin color and still the color seemed a little bit off. The one thing I will give it, though, is that it is truly waterproof.

on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this concealer! Yes, it is thick but if you have a huge blemish that won't quit this will hide it. The great things I like about this is that it does not cake and it is waterproof so it isn't going anywear. It dries very quickly so you.need to move fast when applying. I used to use the concealer from lancome and I love that one even still until this of course. I recently purchased the concealer from Amazing Cosmetics which I will be reviewing soon.

on 11/2/2013 3:11:00 PM

I hate hate hate this product.
it is very heavy. and I know some will say because it's water proof but even for a water proof concealer it is still extremely heavy.

dry :) so very dry :) it's bad enough it's heavy but dry too. when I apply it, it feels like I'm pulling my under eyes.

why did I buy this you ask ?
what attracted me to it was the "full cover" which is so not the case with this concealer :)
but I have mad dark under eye circles that I have inherited from my mother and I need a lot of coverage under my eyes.
when I applied it in the store, it was nice. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or something else, but every time I use it again, I hate it more and more because this aint cheap !

POINT: really heavy, dry and not as much coverage as they claim (tried this on a scar and didn't work)

on 11/1/2013 8:15:00 PM

I bought this from Sephora and one of the girls matched me in 6 even though I thought 7 was better. Went home and used a few times and of course was too light. Anyways, 7 is my color, it is very pigmented and love it to cover up acne spots. I really don't think is good for under eye though...