July 29, 2014 | 2038 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh wow. This concealer is great! I'm starting to really love everything from make up forever. They are supposed to be used for a lot of studios, modelling sets, movies, etc. The make up literally lasts forever, or all day, it feels like. The concealer blends well with my skin tone, and theres so many shades to choose from. I can't say this one lasts all day....or lasts that long, but when I need it and use it, it covers instantly. It has not broken me out so I will continue to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by esxli

this concealer gave me a major cystic acne outbreak on my cheeks. i am still fixing the damage it had done. however the only pro i have to say about this is that the coverage and staying power is impressive. this concealer doesnt budge... however i am not too sure if its suitable for people with dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by MinnieMe88

By far one of the best concealers I've ever used. I'm usually a NC30/35 in MAC, and I tried this in #7 and it was perfect for me. Perfect coverage doesn't crease/smudge especially when used with the perfect primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always had the worst dark brownish circles under my eyes ever since I was little due to allergies. They were so bad my mom started letting me wear concealer much sooner than other girls got to wear makeup because I was so self conscious. I've tried every concealer under the sun over the years and have never found anything that truly conceals my dark circles AND has staying power.

I would definitely call this my holy grail product...I love it that much. It took some trial and error, but for me the best way to use it to ensure that it will stay is:

-apply a primer to your whole face (I use the gel primer from tarte)
-apply my bb/cc cream or foundation
-pat a heavy amount of this product under my eyes (it will look super thick and like you would never be able to blend it in)
-let it stay like this, unblended, for 2-3 minutes
-go back and smooth the edges to blend the concealer in

*For me the most important step is to let the unblended concealer set on it's own for 2-3 min. It looks all globbed up, but somehow it settled into your skin and really sinks in, so that by the time you go to blend in 2-3 minutes there isn't really that much left to blend. This was the ONLY way I got this stuff to be a miracle product. When I blended it straight on without this step it didn't wow me at all.

In addition to it's amazing coverage the stuff actually stays on my incredibly oily skin throughout the hot, humid summers here in the south.

Would definitely recommend this and will never purchase any other concealer!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kcallz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Covers up ton of my redness and acne. I also use it under my eyes. Only downfall is that it dries quite fast but I would re purchase anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by efp182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My holy grail concealer. I purchased a tube of this in March, and it is now July. I use it practically every day and still have enough product to last me until September at least.
It's pretty thick in consistency. It might be too thick for under the eyes for some, but I still use it for that regardless. In my opinion, its real strengths lie in covering up pimples and acne. AMAZING. You wouldn't even know I HAD acne if you saw me with this concealer on.
Simply amazing. I would recommend for oily and dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love this-the shade (4) was great for my nc20-25 skin, and it has great coverage for blemishes, but it is so thick that it didn't look natural. It sort of looked like cake batter on my face. Also, I know squeeze tubes are hygienic, but its hard to apply a dot in just the right spot unless you use a brush. I guess I prefer wand applicators. It lasts well and never broke me out or irritated me. This is way too drying for the eye area IMO. I'm still searching for a concealer that will work for both...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lanzarote9012

This product is great for concealing blemishes and discolouration, not dark circles. It is just too dry for the undereye area, so if you use it there it will crease and stick in between the lines. So don't buy it for that purpose.

This however, is AMAZING for the blemishes, it really grips on to the skin and conceals the spots. I think the packaging is great because it has a pointed opening and a tube, so i just squeeze TINY dots directly on to the blemishes, then blend with a concealer brush, and it gives me a flawless face. Even though it is initially quite expensive, there is so much product and you use so little that, I feel that it's reasonably priced. It doesn't aggravate existing spots either.

I think the one downside to this is that, there doesn't seem to be that many shades, so if you want the exact shade you may have to buy another color to mix... and I think there is almost TOO much product in here, I've had it for more than 2 years, and I have so much left, feel like it will go off :S Maybe lower the prices and the amount?

Definitely repurchasing, girls who need heavy coverage have to try it out

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by MaoIjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my god... this is SO SO SO AMAZING. It's a full coverage concealer that covered my REALLY dark acne scars and gave an incredibly natural finish. It made me feel pretty haha!
It looked amazing, barely needed a drop and ugh I ADORE THIS CONCEALER. Yes, it's pricey, but for the product inside, it's very reasonably priced. NO drugstore concealer can do what this does. 5 lippies for me. Thank you MakeupForever you have SAVED MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU. MUAH! BUY THIS, LADIES!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by KimmyRM

I bought this back in Asia from sephora - there are many great things about this concealer but the top thing has to be its great coverage - it really does have proper camouflage cover to everything from panda eyes to acne scars. The second great thing? Its non-Comedogenic too - this means its non-blocking to your skin, so hooray - no additional acne! Another great thing about this is that it is ok to use even of you have sensitive skin. So many great things!

Comes in quite a few shades too - so will suit everyone. The only downside? Some might find the cost a big put off, but I reckon this will be the only concealer you will need - so if you look at it that way, you're really saving money by not having to buy others! :)

P/S: this is great if you dab it around the lips a little to prevent your gloss form bleeding.
KimmyX