September 19, 2014 | 1907 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by hersheysmiaka

my HG highlighter! been using it for a year and there's not even a dent yet. Works well with my oily skin and it doesn't make me look like an oil slick and does not settle on my pores. Photographs very well too! And add to that the very cute yet sturdy packaging! Already dropped the compact twice and it's still A OK (needed just a little alcohol to rebuild the smashed powder highlighter) I love using this on top of my Benetint cheek stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is the ultimate highlighter. Seriously, it is waaaay pigmented. A little goes a long way. If I'm in a hurry, I don't apply this because I find if I apply too much - it's super hard to blend out and I end up looking like a disco ball. However, this is my first choice of highlighter for everyday use. I am quite pale, and this color looks great on my skin. It has a golden sheen to it and is just really gorgeous if applied right.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Prettynina

I got this in a set from Marshall's for under twenty dollars. It's a beautiful champagne color that gives you a highlight with out shimmer. I use it on my cheeks and on my Cupid's bow. I love the way it pulls my makeup together without looking like you are trying to look like a teenager.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by FrancesM24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. Amazing packaging. NON glittery. It looks like satin.silk in the pan and it goes onto the brush with one little tap, it is SO pretty! You can build it up too. I have pale, freckly skin, I can imagine it would be amazing on all skin tones. A wonderful highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

An amazing highlighter!!! Looks great dusted slightly on top of the cheekbones. Unfortunately, I lost mine! =( You can buy this from hautelook when they have thebalm sales for $12 + shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Shadowarrior

This is my HG HIGHLIGHTER!! I am an NC35 for reference. This shows up on my skin beautifully! I use this for my inner corners, my cupids bow, the bridge of my nose as well as the top of my cheeks :) Im always trying new products, but I always go back to this! Been using it for 2 years now. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My fav. Will never use another nice and shimmery and frosty without being glittery!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

For those of you wondering, this highlighter contains shimmers/glitter. They're quite finely milled, though. I dropped the pan and the pigments inside cracked. :( However, it's still usable if I'm very careful with it. It costs nearly $40 here in Singapore! But anyway I think this'll last me forever. I use it as an eyeshadow and inner corner highlight. Stays put with a primer all day long, and the glitter does NOT migrate down all over my cheeks or nose by the end of the day, which I truly appreciate. ;) I hardly use this as a highlighter as it highlights even the slightest freckle/ dark spot. Until I buy a full coverage concealer, I'll use this for my eyes and cupid's bow( which does a fantastic job btw). :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

Out of all highlighters that I've tried, this one is my favorite. It adds beautiful golden glow to skin and instantly brightens my face up. It does contain large glitter particles, like some other highlighters. I apply it with my fingertips, since the package comes without a brush. It lasts a very long time, as you only need to use a little. I would greatly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by loiney

i totally love this product! It gives my skin a natural glowy effect and it really lasts for a long time.=) The packaging is awesome as well as unique. I use it as a highlighter and eyeshadow.