November 24, 2014 | 1974 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush a lot, although I do find that I have to load on a lot of product to get it to show up. This is the only color I have tried so maybe its just the color. I dont know, but when you do get enough on its very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

I was hoping this blush would be SUPER peachy...but it wasnt =( It was more of a sheer shimmery champaigne color, not peach at all! It took me a while to try this all over my cheek cuz I didnt want to look like silver on my cheek. I tried it out on my cheek today & thought there was no color, just a sheer glow. Soooooo I guess this product will only work for me as a highlight. Kinda sucks cuz I really wanted it to be more pigmented in the peach side. Other than that it lasted all day. The packaging is a lil bulky, but pretty. Im hoping to try out other stuff in their line the next time I go to Wal Mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I don't actually use this as a blush. I use it as a highlighter for my face. It is a pretty peachy color. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nicely packaged (if a little cheap-looking), decently-priced, pretty little highlighter/blush. It's a frosty peach, less pigmented than I expected, and very shimmery. Not glittery, which I hate, but shimmery, which I adore. It could work as a very faint blush by itself, but I like to brush it on over cream blushes for a little shimmery highlight.

I really want this in Pin-Up as well, if I ever see one that isn't smashed to bits.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetstrawberry

I really Love this blush/highlighter, Packaging is cute a little too bulky but not too bad. I Got it a months ago while shopping at Walmart, and Im so far loving it. I pretty much stopped using it because I been sticking to my MAC's By Candlelight MSF lately, but I will definitely go back and use again and agin. It gives my cheeks a beautiful glow(NC30 mac shade), some ladies at work asked me the other day, what I had on my cheeks that looked so beautiful!! I love getting compliments about my makeup it always makes me feel I bought the right thing and not waisted my money on something it just didn't work for me. I usually apply this on top of blush to highlight my cheeks and it just gives me that beautiful Glow i will definitely purchase this again, and the best part is that is cheap, great bargain hunter purchase!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love my HC Living Doll and Pin Up blushes but this one doesn't seem to match up with the quality of the ones I already own. I did expect it to look peachier on the skin but even on my pale skin, it just imparts a nice highlight...which is lovely but now what I bought it fer. :) Not my favorite HC baked blush...but I still adore the line! They can't all be winners, I spose. :-) hehehe..

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by cksa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing I have from Hard Candy, and it isn't bad. I'm not a fan of the bulky, clear plastic packaging it comes in--sort of shaped like a clear hockey puck, just not as hefty--but it usually takes more than packaging to make me not like something. As others have noted, it's more of a highlighter than a blush. Use a VERY light hand, as what it lacks in pigmentation it more than makes up for with shine! I use e.l.f.'s Studio Complexion Brush, which is a loose-bristled, largeish, paddle-shaped brush. Touch the tip very lightly to the surface of the blush and sweep gently across a cheekbone--that's it. It leaves a soft peachy glow that is lovely in judicious amounts, but can quickly get frosty and sweaty-looking when overdone. I have noticed that the lasting power isn't awesome, but that may be because I have oily skin that I attack with oil-blotting sheets after lunch (my blush color usually stays on fine--it's just Honeymoon that comes off). I guess I'd buy it again if I ever ran out; even if I have to take care when using it, and even if it doesn't survive the oil-blotter, it's still lovely when worn right. Long story short, if you are looking for a highlighter, this is a good one to pick up for about $8 or so. Just be gentle when using it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by flauntit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to like this but I'm struggling. If you have very pale skin, this may be a nice peachy color on your face. For anyone who isn't pale though, this really doesn't go on like a blush. The color is too light and not pigmented enough to be used as a blush. It works a lot more as a highlighter on my NC25 skin. Out of all the 'baked blushes' Hard Candy offers, the only one that really seems to work as a blush (in my opinion) is Living Doll. These may work if you layer them over other blushes, but on their own they're lackluster. I haven't applied it wet yet, I'll update this review when I do.

But even as a highlighter, not sure if I love it. You get a beautiful strong glow when applied dry to the cheekbones (probably even more intense when used wet) but it looks glittery. Maybe it doesn't have glitter in it, but the shimmer doesn't look smooth to me. It's not a natural glow at all. It doesn't look smooth. It makes my pores look big, and usually that is not an issue for me. I bet this is great for nightime and you're going to a club or somewhere with little lighting. But during the daytime it might be too much. The longevity of this blush isn't great either, I have normal to oily skin so that could be why it doesn't last long, but it stays on my cheeks only about 2-3 hours.

The packaging is cute though although albeit childish. It is a little chunky and wide, so it's not really travel friendly and doesn't fit into my current storage as well. The purple veining is pretty although doesn't do much. I find the name adorable as well, the Baked Blushes names - Bombshell, Pin-Up, Honeymoon, and Living Doll - are just adorable and memorable. I paid $7, which is quite reasonable for a baked blush.

Overall the product reminds me of a drugstore MSF. If you like MSF and are accustomed to them being glittery, you might really like this. But I doubt I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an asian NC35 with slight olive undertones, and I LOVE this as a highlighter. Its a light peachy pink with lavender veins running through it. It has no glitter in it and it's extremely pigmented. I use a skunk brush and put it on over my blush for a really subtle and pretty glow. Even though I have oily skin, this never seems to make me look oily, just healthy and glowing. I like the peachy pink color since it just brightens my face a little bit and looks really flattering. I also love that it's only $8 for 8g and it lasts the whole day for me!

If you have lighter skin, this would work great as a blush, but for darker skin, this is beautiful as a highlight! It was completely worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by 2010

This blush is okay. I expected it to be more of a light pink, but honestly it almost matches my skin tone so it's more of a highlighter than anything else.
I don't think I would repurchase if I had the chance to..

Edit: I've started using this more and am really liking it as a highlight. It's really pretty on my PPP skin. But, the packaging sucks. When I wsa at Walmart trying to decide what blush to buy I dropped one and it shattered.. not so good!