April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by alinguyen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the silky texture this primer gives to my face and it helped my makeup up and eye shadows stay all day long. Very affordable primer. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by takingbacktuesdday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this product is a great cheap primer! I found this at my Walmart for about 8 bucks and it has 1.6 oz of product, pretty good deal if you ask me! The packaging is nothing special, a flip top squeeze tube, but it gets the job done.I give it a 4 because I really haven't noticed my makeup staying on any longer ( I really don't have and problems with it wearing off) but I do notice my makeup going on way smoother and evenly. It aso smooths out any flakies that get missed! Overall an awesome product and a great bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kawibarbie88

BEST DRUGSTORE PRIMER FOR $7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST REMEMBER TO SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupbabes

this product does make your skin very smooth and silky, but for acne prone skin NOT RECOMMENDED, this made me break out like crazy, like i mean the worst acne ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hard Candy has yet to let me down. Ever since I used their Glamoflauge concealer they've kept me coming back for more. I love the way that it feels, it has a very silky texture, which some people think its oily, but to me it's silky. It makes my foundation stay put and also is great for eye shadow. I use the Illuminating primer and its amazing. One of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KrazyPanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I would definately buy this again!! This primer has worked wonders for my eye makeup, keeping the color so vibrant and it stays. I don't use it particularly on my face, as I don't use a lot of products there, but this Hard Candy Primer is my new must-have. It DOES feel a little greasy at first, but wait a couple seconds and it feels more like moisturizer in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

When I first got this product I knew from the minute I got home with it I would NEVER use it on my face for a foundation primer. It took a good few shakes to mix it back up and the lid kept leaking the oily substance making the bottle slick and gross. I ended up turning it upside down on some paper towel and just letting all the excess come out cleaned the bottle and after that it was just fine. I do use it as an eyeshadow primer and for that it works FANTASTIC. No creasing, no melting of eyeshadow..it stays where I put it until I take it off. I kid you not I can take a shower...put this on put on my pigment eyeshadow...wear it all day...go to the gym with it on...come home and it still looks perfect...I have even fallen asleep with my makeup on and when I wake up besides what I smudged off with my arm or pill the rest is still 75% in place with minimal creasing. So if you are looking for a face primer...I wouldn't risk your pores because just looking at it I can tell you it will make you break out like no other BUT if you are looking for a cheap eyeshadow primer ....it seems to do the job just fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Bdbeauty

Greasy texture. Way too oily on my skin, I broke out after a few uses. made my foundation slide off. I do not like this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by detroitdollface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this primer so much! Never again will I spend over $30 on a face primer, this stuff works wonders. I've had it for about a year now, and I use it every day. You're definitely getting a lot, for a little. I was initially worried because it seemed to be a bit greasy at first, but once I applied it to my face that greasiness disappeared! This is definitely a comparable and CHEAP alternative to the Mac primers. 5/5 for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Rwood1

This PRIMER SUCKS OUTLOUD! Might suck just as bad as using monistat chafing gel on your face!
BROKE ME OUT the 1st day I tried this! HORRIBLE!
The only nive thing about this is the packageing it comes in.