One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 2/22/2012 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING! My hair was bleached and was horrible after. I applied this when damp after having a shower and after one go could notice the difference already! If it wasn't for this I would've have such healthy hair, or much hair at that! I got it at a good price I believe with a treatment, shampoo & conditioner at the hairdressers for $50

on 2/6/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the original Moroccan Oil better than this. The smell gets to me, and doesn't seem to give me the same good results as the original. Much cheaper though, but I'll spend the extra money since it lasts a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This isnīt necessarily a bad product per say, but it did no wonders for my hair. It just didnīt feel or look that different when I used it. It does however, make a hardy heat protector. I rarely flat iron because it burns my hair, and this product left it looking healthy and smooth looking. The smell is nutty, kinda like a woodsy manīs perfume. I donīt know what else to say really, to me, it is a really lack luster product, ofr my hair. Iīve seen this work on my Cambodian best friend and it leaves her hair looking amazing. And of my softly curled frieds and mother as well. So I guess it depends really on your hair type and what youīre looking for. But in my opinion, Iīve come across much better.

on 2/3/2012 9:13:00 PM

I started using this a couple weeks ago and I don't necessarily think it's a bad product, but did not work for my hair. After using it a few times there really wasn't any noticeable difference in my hair. I could tell that the product could potentially work, however, I have extremely thick hair that is also rather long, so I think that was part of the problem. This product would probably be a alot better for people with thinner hair who aren't looking for a repairing treatment like I was.

on 1/30/2012 2:11:00 AM

Rec'd this as an Xmas gift last year... have been using it for about 6 mo now.

My hair is quite long and otherwise healthy except for some dryness near the middle and ends of my hair. A tiny amount of this stuff on wet hair twice weekly totally takes care of that problem. Very nice, made a huge difference in my hair. I am careful however not to over apply (hair will look oily) plus I only apply it on the dry areas ie. not the scalp or roots.

My one beef with this product is the smell. I hate that musky smell. Luckily the smell is only present momentarily in your hair. I often mix this product with the Neutrogena leave in conditioner, and its smell is completely masked.

Overall, would buy again. Like this better than "glossing serums" as it actually seems to moisturize and improve my hair. Can't give it 5 lippies though due to the smell...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I get compliments all of the time about how my hair smells good. Be careful not to use too much at once or your hair may look a little oily. I use this on wet/damp hair before I blow dry it.

on 1/20/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Changed my life! I was getting ready for a wedding at the BF's house, and much to my dismay realized I forgot any sort of hair product. I worked a dime-sized dollop through my damp hair (which I fondly refer to as "the nest"), and the post-blow dry result was silky smooth hair and perfectly tamed frizzies. Not wanting to spend a fortune, I decided to stop stealing his and buy my own bottle at Sally Beauty. Great investment for anyone out there who longs for silky strands and wants to combat "nest-syndrome." Will definitely repurchase!

on 1/18/2012 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolute HG for me! I have very processed blonde hair that is fine, but dry. This product makes my hair look and feel sooo much healthier. Even DH noticed immediately when I started using this. I use a small amount on wer hair, then a little more on my ends after I blowdry. I did have a little trouble the first few times I used it, figuring out how much to use. Too much will make my hair look greasy. Also, for me, it is best to keep it mainly on the ends. The only thing that would improve this product would be if it had a pump. That would make it easier to control the amount to use. I will absolutely rebuy this over and over!

on 12/19/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is flat out amazing. I never got into the argan oil hype mostly due to price and I didn't think that it was very different from any other serum I have tried since they have all performed relatively the same.

I purchased a small bottle of this at Sally's for $6. The first few times I tried it I was not impressed at all. I used it on both damp and dry hair and didn't see much difference in my hair from Ion Silk (which is what I typically use). I like the scent... it's different from all my other products, kinda musky but doesn't linger too long.

I recently purchased a new blowdryer as well with a more powerful cool shot. The last couple of times I washed my hair I applied this product after my hair had dried about half way. I then dry my hair completely on the warm setting, and for the last couple of minutes I blast it with the cool shot. After I did this my hair felt beyond amazing. It was soooo amazingly soft, straight, shiny, and silky I couldn't believe it. This product makes my hair feel better than protein treatments and makes it look better than any other serum I've tried (and I've tried a lot of them).

The best result is that it makes my hair look better for days. With other products I need to wash my hair more frequently because it loses moisture so quickly and I end up with a brittle, dry, tangled mess. This product keeps my hair smooth and shiny for days. I will absolutely repurchase a larger bottle next time. Even though it's expensive I feel this product is worth the price.

on 11/25/2011 10:50:00 PM

To me this is the best thing invented since shampoo and conditioner. This is the only thing I have found that makes my blonde hair shine and feel like silk! My hair is color treated and dry on the ends. My hair drinks this oil up. No residues or greasy feel. Takes away frizz and fly-aways. I apply a pea size amount and that is perfect for my almost-shoulder-length hair. I also apply from my ends up to the hair near my ears to ensure no greasy roots. I paid $9.49 for my bottle, but it is going to last me a very long time. So it's a really great buy!

Top Rated One 'n Only Products