April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ObscureRadium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is cheap and works just fine on my lashes. Doesn't give them a weird crimp, just nice and curled up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by dwthao

I keep my eyelash curler clean and try not to lose it. This way I don't go through so many. I've always come back to this one because it does the job and applying mascara holds the curl. I've tried others, but it doesn't get all of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Heatherette07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eyelash curler, i have pin straight eyelashes and this does a great job curling them, with or without heat. its easy to clean and the foam thin is easy to remove and replace also i've made mine for such a long time and it hasnt malfunctioned in anyway shape or form

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is cheap and effective. It curls my long lashes beautifully and NO, it does not rip them off my eyes:S I rarely pinch my skin while using this eyelash curler. Try to curl your lashes before and after applying your mascara, the results will be amazing! A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I use this eyery day and it works amazingly well on my hard to reach deep set eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kelbot

Rips my eyelashes out and hurts like hell. I hate this thing. I'm getting the Shiseido curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by krn1004012

horrible
does not curl and even when i heat it up it takes way too long
and it pinches
and im allergic to the nickel in it so i'll be getting the gold shu umera curler
hopefully it will be better
but at least it was cheap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the plain ol' stainless steel eyelash curler that looks just like the Shu Uemura curler for more coin. Newsflash: It works just like the Shu curler, too. I have both and I get identical results. Both curlers have the same width, the same curve and the same finish to the edges that meet your lashes. Both do a very good job of curling my medium-length Caucasian lashes. The Revlon one is much cheaper, readily available and often can be gotten with a Revlon discount. That's why it gets my vote. (BTW, if you already have a Shu curler, the Revlon replacement pads will fit it just fine.)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by cinderellasCurse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm always hearing about people complaning about their drugstore eye lash curler and how the pricer ones are better. Not for me, Revlon gives me the same results as the Shiseido eyelash curler. :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has lasted me ages, and the price is right. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Why spend a fortune on expensive lash curlers when you have a perfect one waiting for you at your local drugstore??