Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 5/20/2009 7:20:00 PM

Well....this does the job... which is why i gave it a 3. However i find that you have to be EXTREMELY careful with this cuz it tends to pinch the skin around your eyes = painful! I can't use this when i'm in a rush cuz i end up squeezing too quickly and catching my skin in certain areas of this contraption. I cheaped out and got this over my usual Shiseido curler. I won't make that mistake again!

Arrgh! Not too happy with this eyelash curler. It only gives my eyelashes an ugly 90 degree curl no matter how many different angles I go at my lids! I have moderately short lashes and almond shape eyes and I have never had problems with eyelash curlers before. I wanted to try this one because it was cheap and thought it couldn't be terrible considering it was Revlon. I guess not. I think I'm going to pay a little more for a better eyelash curler. I would never buy this or any Revlon eyelash curler again unless they come out with a new design.

on 4/21/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ehh, this one just isn't for me. I've been using the Shu Uemura curler for years with GREAT results. This...not so much. I guess it doesn't fit my eye shape properly. Oh well, at least it was cheap.

on 4/8/2009 5:52:00 PM

I've been using this curler for the past few months and I'm not loving or hating it. The things that I don't like about it is that it pinches my eye sometimes and it hurts SO much. Also, it is hard to make a nice curl with this curler because you have to do it a certain way to get that "perfect" curl instead of a 90 degree "crimp". The thing I like about it is that it came with an extra cushion replacement and it was fair priced.
I personally would not purchase this curler again because I figured that I am willing to invest a bit more for something will last me for years and delivers better results.

This is cheap and works just fine on my lashes. Doesn't give them a weird crimp, just nice and curled up!

on 3/25/2009 12:44:00 AM

I keep my eyelash curler clean and try not to lose it. This way I don't go through so many. I've always come back to this one because it does the job and applying mascara holds the curl. I've tried others, but it doesn't get all of my lashes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this eyelash curler, i have pin straight eyelashes and this does a great job curling them, with or without heat. its easy to clean and the foam thin is easy to remove and replace also i've made mine for such a long time and it hasnt malfunctioned in anyway shape or form

on 3/3/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is cheap and effective. It curls my long lashes beautifully and NO, it does not rip them off my eyes:S I rarely pinch my skin while using this eyelash curler. Try to curl your lashes before and after applying your mascara, the results will be amazing! A+

on 3/1/2009 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this eyery day and it works amazingly well on my hard to reach deep set eyes!

on 2/14/2009 7:16:00 PM

Rips my eyelashes out and hurts like hell. I hate this thing. I'm getting the Shiseido curler.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools