Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 12/26/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the best liner ever and gives the most clean thin lines. The applicator has such precise control and makes it so easy to make winged eyeliner looks

on 12/26/2014 12:33:00 AM

I usually never write any reviews, but I need to say something about this product. After hearing such great things about this eyeliner, I went out and finally got the courage to splurge on it. It lasts all day (I wore it for 12 hours without any smudging), and it is so easy to use, and create a sleek winged look. I love this eyeliner, I will never go back to any other eyeliner again!

on 12/23/2014 1:00:00 AM

My absolute HG liquid liner! I'm all about a sharp, black cateye and this is the perfect product for it. Easy to use, blacker than black, stays on all day. And lasts FOREVER. I bought my first one in April of this year and it went strong until October. $18 would normally be a lot to spend on liner for me but this is worth every last penny. Highly, highly recommended.

on 12/12/2014 3:38:00 PM

This eyeliner is perfect! It's pitch black, draws the finest line, and won't budge all day. I only wish the cap would stick on to the other end for ease of use.

on 12/11/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this liner!! This is one of the best liners I have ever used. When I first tried this product, I did not like it. I flet this liner was not as black as I wanted it to be. I had to over it again just to make the line dark enough. After learning how to use it properly, by shaking it and using the cap to bring out more ink, I loved it! I was only loyal to my Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner, but after using this I now prefer the Trooper liner over Carbon Black. This eyeliner is very presice and makes winged liner much easier!! It does not dry out as easily as other liquid pen liners. Also since Kat uses a brush for the tip instead of felt, it is very gentle on the lids.

on 12/7/2014 10:49:00 AM

I have always been a drugstore girl, but after years of frustration with drugstore liquid liners, I figured I would try this one given (1) claire (heyclaire) on youtube swears by it and (2) it is pretty cheap as far as high end eyeliners go. No regrets whatsoever. It is so easy to apply, the brush tip is so precise and has the perfect amount of flexibility, it is so black and it dries matte. Who could complain with a product so perfect. I am gonna be rebuying this for years to come.

This is by far one of the best liquid liners I have purchased. It's really black and it will stay put all day. Some of the other ones I have tried will smudge throughout the day but this one stays the same, even though my eyelids tend to get oily.
The felt tip is flexible enough and can create lines with varied thicknesses. I have used it to draw designs on my eyes.

I will definitely be buying this again.

on 11/30/2014 6:11:00 AM

I love this eyeliner for its precision. Perfect for creating a winged line. It claims to last 24 hours and on its own it's pretty impressive, despite the fact that I have extremely oily eyelids. With an eyelid primer it's unstoppable though. My only complaint is that I wish the color was darker. Good value for the price. Love

on 11/19/2014 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The greatest eyeliner pen I have ever used. I prefer eyeliners in the pen form like this, they're generally pretty user friendly. This is such a long wearing liner, it's almost waterproof like. I get oily eyelids (can't not use an eyelid primer) so sometimes eyeliners fade, smudge, wear off or seem to just disappear into the oil through the day. This stuff does not change from the minute I put it on to the minute I take it off at least 12 hours later. The felt tip is flexible, but not too flexible.

on 11/13/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is comparable to the Physician's Formula eyeliner pen. It has a brush tip applicator, which I prefer by a long shot, rather than a felt tip applicator. It lends for a precise application. It makes cat eyes easy to make. I love it. I only wish it was blacker however.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products