Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My oily / acne - prone skin loves this foundation! I use Honey Beige Medium 100 on my medium tan skin. It blends smoothly perfectly (I use my fingers). Buildable coverage without looking cakey. Also works well as a concealer for my under eye dark circles. My acne isn't irritated by this *knock on wood*. My only con: the packaging. I wish it came with a pump! I have spilled a few times trying to get it out, not knowing if the foundation was coming out of the bottle or not. Overall, it's so awesome and worth the price.

I'm very fond of this product. It does stay put as advertised. It's easy to blend as well. I like that it dries quickly. My only complaint is that I wish they came out with it in a lighter shade. Even the lightest they have is a little too orange for me. Why do these companies never consider that some of us are very pale?

on 1/15/2013 12:15:00 AM

This foundation is OK. It does smooth on very easily but I'd hardly say 24 hour. I have normal skin so Im not really sure why it doesn't last very long. It is very hard to match your skin colour with this foundation. My skin varies from being extremely tanned to very very pale and I think when im tanned this foundation works quiet well expecially if I build it up a fair bit when I go out at night and set it with powder but for during the day and when I am pale it looks terrible. It does the job is all I can conclude with.

Awful colors. The most pale shade was dark pink. Who has skin that color? Oxidized to a worse color during the day. Did cover well but since my face was 10 shades darker than my neck I looked ridiculous. I'm very porcelain white.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not a bad foundation...but the fact that to me (with oily skin), it is not a super staying power. Revlon Color stay and Estee Lauder Double Wear are both trully "staying" (even when sweating or even swimming ocassionally). However, this one does NOT come off too fast either, just that I didn't find this one to be long wearing, but it blends very nice and has a nice light coverage that does seem blendable.

makes your face look really cakey due to the matte finish, adding powder over it makes it look worse. There's transfer even though it says it has zero transfer, not sweatproof, and doesn't last all day but i blame my skin for being oily for the last point

on 1/4/2013 7:42:00 PM

I used to use the L'Oreal True Match which was my favorite for a while but when I tried to apply and blend the product with my fingers, it was all streaky and cakey!!!!! The next foundation on my list to try out was the Maybelline Superstay. Now, I'm not that big of a fan of Maybelline's foundation. (Fit Me was too dark and Dream oxidized) I did hear good reviews on this product. I bought it and of course, no pump. I didn't stress to much about it because a lot of foundations don't come with pumps. I am porcelain ivory and I thought this would oxidize on me but after a few hours, the color was still the same great matching shade and also stayed on very well. I like that it doesn't have any SPF so it's great for photos and it is VERY blendable with the fingers and doesn't look cakey either. I haven't found the perfect foundation until I used this stuff! Great job Maybelline! One con about this stuff is the smell. It does not last on your face though so overall I give it a 5. By far my FAVORITE foundation!!! (It goes great with the concealer too!)

on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM

This foundation was the WORST I've EVER used! I purchased the lightest shade for my combination skin (Around NC20) and the coverage was good! I was impressed at first. Then, halfway through the day it completely oxidized and I looked completely orange. It looked TERRIBLE on my skin and it melted onto my phone. 'Nuff said.

on 12/29/2012 2:15:00 PM

i try so many foundations and because my skin is more oily even though it is combination I have trouble finding a foundation that works for me. You do have to work to make sure it is blended in but I have porcelain-ivory and t is a perfect match for me.

on 12/18/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this foundation when I forgot my normal foundation (MAC Studio Sculpt in NC25) and did the best I could to match it with me in the shop without any samples (ended up with Nude which is extremely orange:( . The colour looked great but when I tried it on it dries darker. Still suits me okay now that it's summer where I am but I found that really disappointing, I find the colours are a little hard to match to yourself (they seem extremely orange and quite deceiving) However the formula is AMAZING. I love how it glides on to your face SO smoothly and gives up to full coverage without feeling heavy on the face and blends out like an absolute charm. I don't like how there's no pump on the bottle however it wouldn't stop me from buying if I'm able to find a good match. It's my favuorite formula yet for a foundation, doesn't budge either!