April 18, 2014 | 1914 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

ELF's Tickled Pink is a very average blush. The color, a neutral light-medium pink, is great as an everyday shade and it contains no visible shimmer. The blush isn't completely matte either and can give a lovely soft glow. However, I can only achieve such an effect if I dip my brush into the pan at least five times...I would not suggest this blush to anyone around NC35 or darker (i'm NC37), although I could see it working for those with fairer skin.

At $3, this blush is a decent addition to the collection of someone starting out in makeup or wanting to try out different colors. Though even so, the pigmentation factor is a major trade-off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best blushes ever! It looks great on my fair skin, and imparts a glow on my skin. I like to put this onto of Sonia Kashuk's Blossom cream blush. I love the sleek packaging, and how ELF has great products for great prices! There is a slight shimmer, but it is not very noticeable at all. Will repurchase whenever I run out, which I doubt I will, because they have alot of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by xne91

For a cheap product, I quite like it. It's a nice flush pink that's suitable for a natural look. It's not highly pigmented and a little bit chalky but for me it's quite ideal as I'm usually in a bit of a rush so I can apply it carelessly and then build on it. I find the colour lasts for the whole day. Great product for the price you pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I have three elf blushes and I love them all. The only reason I marked this down a lippy was because it's not very pigmented. On the other hand, this can be a positive because it's very buildable and you don't put it on looking like a clown.

Would definitely buy it again as the quality is excellent, especially for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really think that the entire line of Studio blushes from Elf are their best products! I have not tried one blush that I did not like.

Tickled Pink is the perfect warm, baby pink that looks natural on your cheeks. It is perfect for everyday makeup because it looks like a natural flush! Staying power is average; about 3-4 hours of wear [definitely less if you sweat, etc.]. But for the price $3, this DS blush can't be beat!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

I really like the feeling of this blush, but I gave it such a low score because it doesn't really show up (I even tried to pile this on). This is definitely a color for fair skin tones to give a healthy peach glow rather then a big pop of color. If you're in the beige or tan skin color category, I would skip this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't think this blush would suit me because the color looks too baby pink and i figure i would look clownish with it on. I didn't have any intention on buying it and was surprised to find it in my e.l.f bundle package. I ordered it by mistake and oh boy, what a pleasant mistake. To my surprise, this blush looks very natural. I have very fair skin with pink undertone and this does not make me look clownish at all and it stay on all day. I'm usually very light-handed with my makeup and prefer the natural style. This blush is perfect for me, and for $3, you can't beat the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm kinda on the fence about this. Yes I love that it's not extremely pigmented but on the other side is that I haven't found a blush that lasts all day (yes even Wet N Wild's blushes don't). It's sad but true. I may or may not hit pan and then switch back. We shall see.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't the most pigmented of ELF's studio blushes. You should pick this up if you're looking for a very natural looking blush. Don't bother if you want something extremely pigmented because this is very natural and requires a few layers to show up. I use this on days when I'm wearing heavy eye makeup because it gives my face some color without overdoing it.
I would repurchase this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this blush but it's sooo very hard to apply. I agree with the last reviewer that you need a very heavy hand to apply this. It's not very pigmented at all and was somewhat difficult to try to blend.
When I did manage to get it on, it made for a very natural pink flush that really went well with my very fair skin. It didn't last very long though and two or so hours later it faded.

I will use it up but will not repurchase.