E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 2/11/2012 4:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm going to make this quick.

1. 3 bucks.
2. great pigmentation
3. blends easily

try it! you wont regret it. you'll see why everyone loves it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Zero pigmentation.You can rub and rub and you get nothing on your face or on your finger.
2 other colors I have have great pigmentation so it just seems to be this one that has crumy pigmentation.Do try elf blushes just not this one!

on 1/22/2012 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product gives a pretty pink flush to the skin that looks natural. It's not super pigmented, but I think that's good and makes it build-able if you want more color.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I decided to try this blush since a beauty guru that I love to watch had said to like this. As soon as I recieved my order I went straight into trying out the blushes that I purchased. This one is the worst! it has little to no pigmentation.It looks very chalky when swiped and it barely showed on my skin. This is going to a pail of useless products that I buy

on 1/18/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Its very pigmented, you only need a little to give you the desired color. This looks good on tan/olive skin tones. It gives a natural color to your cheeks as long as you dont use too much! Its really cheap too! Probably the best blush Ive ever used :)

on 1/16/2012 10:34:00 PM

I am a very fair NC15 and rarely wear makeup. When I do, I have a super hard time with blush since it shows up very easily and I like a natural look. I don't like to wear too much makeup, so this product is great for me! I got Tickled Pink and it looks just like my natural flush. I do apply it maybe 3 layers deep but for me, this is perfect. I can always put more on if it's a special event but for every day, I do not want to look like I'm wearing blush. I am excited to try some other colors and I'm glad I didn't get a more expensive blush. I will probably never use the entire thing, so why pay 10x as much for a different brand?

Also, the packaging does look cheap but what do you expect for a few bucks?

on 1/4/2012 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't understand how it got such high reviews here. Right now I'm on a blush craze so I'm trying out blushes from high end and low end brands. I was browsing at target and saw this. It was only $3 so I gave it a try. Plus it had a lot of good reviews here.

The shade in the pan is pretty enough. When I got home to try it I was disappointed at how unpigmented it was. I'm an NC20-25. So it shouldn't be that hard to show up on me, but even after five or six swipes from the pan nothing happens. If you want a good drug store blush I would say spend a few more bucks and get a NYX or Milani blush.

on 1/4/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not usually a powdered blush person, but I was very happy with this one. The shade looked very nice and very natural, and the level of colour and glow was very pretty and very natural-looking. I don't really have any complaints. Will probably buy again.

on 12/26/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only tried Drugstore blushes all my life, and let me say this is the most pigmented one I have tried. Much more than Covergirl cheekers, which run for about 75 cents over the $3 this one costs for less product, (4.75g vs 3g) AND they all have their own little mirrors!

COLOR: medium pink with very small amount shimmer, not visible on face. Very flattering on me and very buildable

PACKAGING: Very sleek and sophisticated, with a little window and a rectangular mirror :)

Buy again? Yes :)

I was dying to get this blush for a very long time. Then one day my mom brought it home i was so happy i ran upstairs to try it out. I love the color on and it looks very nice. But i press hard and harder and even harder and only a little gets out. So the only bad thing is it is so hard to get out of the pond. other then that i like it , it has a glow to your faceť

Popular Blush Products