December 21, 2014 | 1950 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by allausmle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is the only workable brush out of all ELF brushes. Dense, big, soft. Not worth the full price however. This is nothing compare to kabuki from coastal scents. I wish I never spent $45 on ELF. ELF is of a very low quality cheap stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is one of the BEST kabuki brushes (I can't decide between this and my Physicians formula flat top kabuki). Not only is it super affordable ($6) but it was easy to find since E.L.F products are sold at my local target. The bristles are dense enough that product isn't seeping into the middle and that wastes product (that's a no no in my book). Also the bristles are so soft. I literally have no complaints about this brush! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by leslie7622

I love this brush because its so soft and just the right size for my face. I use it to apply and blend my powder foundation or finish. It applies very smoothly. It's really dense and it doesn't shed at all. However the label on the ferule is already coming off after 2 months. It's also hard to clean because its so dense but that's not really a negative. I wish this came with a case or cover or something. It's so unwieldy in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS: great!!!!:D even application, very soft. not harsh to sensitive skin.easy to clean

CONS: a little small.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Its sooooooo soft. Great to add finishing powder. I use it with my MSFN (Dark) and my Black Opal finishing powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush! It NEVER sheds and does a spot on job. Excellent value!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by next1

Wow I can honestly say that I have never been this blown away by a product. Now im not a makeup snob or anything, I love drugstore and high end but really a bomb Kabuki brush for 6 bucks? I highly doubted it but ladies its true! Its absolutely true. This brush applies loosd powder like a dream. Specifically the elf hd powder, the bristles are soft and dense enough that it picks up just the right amount of powder. If you wanted to jse this with a powded foundation it may work if you want sheer coverage, I dont think the bristles are packed tight enough to deposit full coverage. However this is also perfect for blending out blush and bronzer lines. And I love the short handle it provides more control and extra buffing oomph lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by emmaalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush! I love love love it! It is dense and soft and does not shed. It was a steal at around $5AUD. I use it for finishing powder/bronzer. It settles the powder onto my skin evenly and did I mention that it;s soft? Super soft! For the price I would defs rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PillarofAutumn

I love this kabuki brush. It does exactly what it's supposed to and at a fantastic price. However, as is common with Elf, some brushes are better than others. I have a total of 3. First one was great, dense, soft, and very high quality. Second was really sparse and slightly mishapen. However, I emailed them about it and they promptly sent me a replacement that was of the same calibur as the first one. I've even found that the sparser of the 3 is great for spraying my UD All Nighter spray on to dab on my face because the bristles are lighter on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought two of these hearing great reviews here and online so I wasn't surprised at all that I ended up liking it.
Thus brush is super soft and fluffy, perfect for dusting products into your skin rather than buffing it on because if doesn't have much give. I love using this for two things, applying my powder and applying a very pigmented blush lightly on my cheeks. It is small enough to bring with me wherever I go and it gets enough product for quick touchups. Thank god I decided to buy two.