September 20, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

It's not an amazing mascara really it doesn't add much length and it's definitely not going to do anything for volume. But I do like to use it as a layering mascara just because it separates lashes amazingly! so if my eyelashes get a bit clumpy I use this to separate. I don't think I'll but it again but I'll use it up anyway

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

barely made any difference with the first coat. reallyyyy have to try to like build it up. But the good thing is it is quite buildable. The more coats the longer it gets. But it doesn't really hold the curl very well. My lashes droop down after a couple minutes even though I got the waterproof version.

Oh almost forgot. Btw I'm asian and my lashes aren't that short and they're not that sparse or anything but they do have some trouble staying curled throughout the day so thats what I look at a lot when trying a new mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

I like this mascara, if you're looking for volume you will not find it here. It's really good for seperating your lashes, it's ok at lengthing them. I normally use this first to sperate the lashes then I use a mascara thats better for length or volume depending which I decide, I'd buy again I like it. Removing you need makeup remover, you can;t just use water. But I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to leave a review here to let you know the way I use this mascara. It is a very good lengthening mascara, but does nothing for volume. It goes on like a dream, the wand lets you get every lash, dry enough to build at the ends for really long lashes, zero clumps, and it's small wand is wonderful for lower lashes. BUT if you top this with Lash Blast Volume... it's a whole other world. The very best for me, I've tried many other mascaras and nothing gives me the look of this combo. Long, thick, soft, flirty lashes that last all day. No smudging or flaking. Even in brown, my preferred color for everyday, they are beautiful. Plus it comes off easily so no scrubbing.

Edit: found an entirely new use for this masacara.... it is the perfect brow tint. In black brown it is the very best thing I have ever found for my brows, which I have a horrible time with, every product I've tried looks very fake and harsh. This is totally "my brows but better", and so easy. Just lightly brush it through.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I got this CoverGirl mascara a while back and decided to review it for everyone now. I got this mascara in the regular formula in the colour 'black'. The mascara comes in a long, tapered, yellow tube and the brush and wand are very long and very thin. The bristles on the brush are very short and plenty and the brush is not traditional, it is a rubber/plastic brush. So, I would definitely not recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a false lash look or any real length as it does not lengthen your lashes much. Why it got a high rating by me was despite not living up to its claim of length, is that it did give me really nice looking lashes. The formulation for this mascara is dry which I happen to love and it does not smudge or run, at all and also separates your lashes. You can build up this mascara some however not much. I know that some people with lighter lashes have said that this product doesn't coat their lashes very well but since I have extremely dark lashes this did not prove as a problem for me. Unfortunately, I do not think I will personally be repurchasing this mascara due to animal testing which is a shame. Overall it is a very nice, everyday mascara though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this mascara is amazing. It gives you a naturally long lash look. I really like it. With a few coats it starts to look more defined and a bit more dramatic. It's best for a natural and everyday look. !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by therealsidshady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE. MASCARA. EVER!!!!!!!!!! It is a pretty dry formula, which I like because it doesn't smudge or flake AT ALL. It's great for my eyelashes because they are quite thin and short. If you have really thick lashes, I would not recommend this for you because it wouldn't do much for you. It doesn't give me the longest lashes ever, but it does make my eyelashes very full, and for me, it's probably one of the few mascaras that give me a false lash effect. I bought this in blackest black and have bought it again several times. The tube does last quite long and I absolutely love the thin brush because it can reach even my smallest lashes and works great on my bottom lashes. Overall, there are no disadvantages to this mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever had and it's a natural enough look for everyday use. I hope this was a helpful review! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not impressed with this mascara. The only thing it seems to do is make my lashes look darker. It gives absolutely no volume at all, which is ok, because it is supposed to be for length, but it doesn't do much of that either. One thing that is nice is that it doesnt clump or get all over the place. I wish this worked just a little better, because it would have the potential to be a good "everyday" mascara, giving some subtle definition without looking dramatic. Unfortunately, it falls short and is not worth repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

It separates really well with no clumping. But this only gives you slight length increase without any definition what so ever. The formula is way to dry and this mascara didn't really do anything and it's as if barely any mascara is getting onto my lashes. The brush is unable to even grasp onto the lashes and this formula is extremely dry resulting in all of your hard work and effort left unnoticed. There are way better mascaras out there for length than this for example- L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black gives length and definition. If you are looking for just extreme wow length,try that. This mascara for length is like Mcdonalds and Carbon black is like a 5 star restaurant. I have also tried all of the Lashblasts and this one was the worst btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I've only used this once and haven't quite decided whether I like it or not. My eyelashes looked sort of natural and long (really helps with the length), but, again, I've only worn it for one day. Doesn't smudge. The packing quality is terrible. I has almost nothing in it, but I'll give it another go...