Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 5/28/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used this product for ten weeks!!!!!!! And it did absolutely NOTHING! LMAO! What a waste, the worst product ever! You are better off going with Latisse! Well at least I know now!

on 5/24/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried Rapidlash because it was a good bit cheaper than LiLash, which I have used with fabulous results for several years. After several weeks, my lashes looked more like my original (untreated) lashes than my LiLash eyelashes that touch my eyebrows. I wouldn't bother using Rapidlash again even if it were free. It's back to the expensive stuff for me.

on 5/19/2012 6:29:00 AM

i was abit unsure about this.I had picked the mascara off and unfortunatly picked the ends of my eyelashes at the same time so was left with short stubbly eyelashes.I bought 2 just incase 1 wasn't enough, second day of using it and only at night as the eye has to be clean and dry and whala..my eyelashes are super long again..very happy..good stuff..worked for me but don't think i'll buy it again:)

on 5/12/2012 9:37:00 AM

This product is befitting its name - it is rapid and it lengthened my lashes beautifully...they are no longer stubby, not much more volume, but definitely length and in a very short time, less than six weeks I would guess. Not sure if I should continue with trying the Careprost when I have this gem.!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this religiously for months now, and instead of lush long eyelashes, I have slightly darker, same length eyelashes. Rubbish.

on 4/13/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this for my eyebrows and yes, it does work well- not great. But for $50 at Costco..that's way too much. And I can't imagine spending that every 2 months. I looked for another solution and am finding that coconut oil is actually working for me just as well! I've also read that people use castor oil (for eyebrows).

on 4/11/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Note that this product has been reformulated. Many of the reviews on this site (and elsewhere) pertain to the Rapidlash RENEWAL serum. That formulation appears to have been discontinued. The new formulation is the ENHANCING serum. It's not a knockoff of the more expensive eyelash enhancers but rather, a weaker product that may or may not do much of anything for you.

You may be able to find the older formulation on ebay, but don't count on it.

on 3/22/2012 1:30:00 AM

Not sure if my review went thru but anyway, product works. A little pricey but it does deliver. Results in 3 weeks

2nd tube (first one lasted me about 4 mo)
Easy application
No bad side effects
The only thing is that I get lazy about it sometimes but after a month you only need to use it 3-4x a week anyway.

Would buy again just not at full price

on 2/22/2012 2:46:00 AM

I never write reviews. Never. Had to with this one. This works. Took a few months to have noticeable results however. They are longer and somewhat fuller. Mostly they are longer. They don't appear any darker but I have very light lashes to begin with. Will continue to use and repurchase this product.

on 2/3/2012 11:59:00 AM

It is not worth the risk to me. Lashes became darker and slightly longer which was great but eyes became red and itchy, all around my eyes darkened and discoloured and the rim of my eye is red. yuk, I hope my eyes return to normal soon. I would never try any thing like this again.