December 22, 2014 | 1560 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about 5 weeks now. I used to have very thick eyelashes, but as I've gotten older, they don't seem as thick to me as they used to be. So I decided to try this product. I got it at Ulta & used a 20% off coupon. If you read the package insert, it doesn't claim to make your lashes longer, only thicker, so those of you who are expecting length will be disappointed!
The first 4 or 5 times I used this, I made my eyes water & my eyelids itched a little bit where the product was applied. I haven't had any issues since then. You apply it like a liquid eyeliner. I am only using it on my upper lashes. I could start telling a difference after about 2 weeks, & now at 5 weeks, I can tell even more of a difference. My lashes look like they used to when I was younger. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for fuller lashes.
EDIT 2/4/2012 ~ I have noticed that my eyelashes look a little longer. I consider this an unexpected bonus. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fudgiesmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After about 6 weeks, I did notice my lashes seemed a little fuller and longer. Even after about five months of use, I haven't noticed anything major. And nobody has been asking if I'm wearing false lashes. I recently discontinued use though as I noticed by lash lines and eyelids are always pink and make me look tired. Hopefully this will go away after a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes a while to see results but this stuff does work. The key is to be consistent and use it everyday. I have really sparse bottom eyelashes and there are new lashes growing. This stuff can be expensive but I purchased on line from Ulta when they were having a sale and the cost was $34.95. I started using in August and I'm still using my first tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

I had high hopes for this, but I've used it consistently for several months and it's made no difference whatsoever to the length of my lashes. It wasn't cheap, either, so that's a very disappointing outcome. I'd save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by nusinasy

I would give 5 lippy to this product. It really works....and you hear this from a consumer who seems to be very unlucky with beauty products. In this money making world we are overloaded with products and nothing lives up to its expectation. I am very happy with this product and i will buy it again. I get lashes much longer with in 2 weeks of use. It was a bit itchy at the beginning of use.
Downside is the price and when i stop using it my lashes fall out like autumn leaves. Well the coin has always 2 sides.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has many reviews so I won't repeat what has already been said. I will say that I've been using this for 5 weeks and it does work as indicated.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusflowerbomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product. It didn't work in the time it said it would, 4 weeks in I saw no growth. But I've been using this for at least 6 months, and I literally don't use fake eyelashes anymore. I used to wear false lashes everyday, because my natural lashes are SO short and thin. I never have to anymore, and I love it. If anyone knows of an eyelash enhancer that works better or is just as effective for cheaper, let me know now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

This does work. I've been using it for a little over a month now and have seen significant growth. I use it on both my upper and lower lashes 5-6 days a week, and I've seen quite a bit of lengthening on both. I've also seen a lot of new growth, especially on the lower lashes, which is exactly what I want. I'm hoping for even better results in a couple more months. I'm still on my original tube so it lasts quite a while. I haven't noticed any side-effects, I wear contacts and always have dry eyes by the end of the day anyway, and this did not make it any worse. I'll update more after the new year.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by fullmoonsouls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for a few weeks, and saw no improvement in my lashes so I stopped using it. I have very short, sparse Asian lashes that point straight down. I got it on ebay for $15 so I wasn't too upset about it not working, but a week later, I saw that my lashes have begun to touch the bottom part of my eyes whenever I blink. I guess it did work, because my eyelashes used to be very short, but now they're a lot longer than they used to be. This didn't really do much in terms of volume though, so my lashes aren't that noticeable because they are still very sparse. But it did what it was supposed to and increased my lash growth in the amount of time promised :) I wasn't sure where to apply it, so I just kind of coated it all over my eyelashes like mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works! Subtle, but noticeable growth. Will definitely repurchase.