September 30, 2014 | 1928 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fudgiesmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After about 6 weeks, I did notice my lashes seemed a little fuller and longer. Even after about five months of use, I haven't noticed anything major. And nobody has been asking if I'm wearing false lashes. I recently discontinued use though as I noticed by lash lines and eyelids are always pink and make me look tired. Hopefully this will go away after a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes a while to see results but this stuff does work. The key is to be consistent and use it everyday. I have really sparse bottom eyelashes and there are new lashes growing. This stuff can be expensive but I purchased on line from Ulta when they were having a sale and the cost was $34.95. I started using in August and I'm still using my first tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

I had high hopes for this, but I've used it consistently for several months and it's made no difference whatsoever to the length of my lashes. It wasn't cheap, either, so that's a very disappointing outcome. I'd save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by nusinasy

I would give 5 lippy to this product. It really works....and you hear this from a consumer who seems to be very unlucky with beauty products. In this money making world we are overloaded with products and nothing lives up to its expectation. I am very happy with this product and i will buy it again. I get lashes much longer with in 2 weeks of use. It was a bit itchy at the beginning of use.
Downside is the price and when i stop using it my lashes fall out like autumn leaves. Well the coin has always 2 sides.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has many reviews so I won't repeat what has already been said. I will say that I've been using this for 5 weeks and it does work as indicated.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusflowerbomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product. It didn't work in the time it said it would, 4 weeks in I saw no growth. But I've been using this for at least 6 months, and I literally don't use fake eyelashes anymore. I used to wear false lashes everyday, because my natural lashes are SO short and thin. I never have to anymore, and I love it. If anyone knows of an eyelash enhancer that works better or is just as effective for cheaper, let me know now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

This does work. I've been using it for a little over a month now and have seen significant growth. I use it on both my upper and lower lashes 5-6 days a week, and I've seen quite a bit of lengthening on both. I've also seen a lot of new growth, especially on the lower lashes, which is exactly what I want. I'm hoping for even better results in a couple more months. I'm still on my original tube so it lasts quite a while. I haven't noticed any side-effects, I wear contacts and always have dry eyes by the end of the day anyway, and this did not make it any worse. I'll update more after the new year.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by fullmoonsouls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for a few weeks, and saw no improvement in my lashes so I stopped using it. I have very short, sparse Asian lashes that point straight down. I got it on ebay for $15 so I wasn't too upset about it not working, but a week later, I saw that my lashes have begun to touch the bottom part of my eyes whenever I blink. I guess it did work, because my eyelashes used to be very short, but now they're a lot longer than they used to be. This didn't really do much in terms of volume though, so my lashes aren't that noticeable because they are still very sparse. But it did what it was supposed to and increased my lash growth in the amount of time promised :) I wasn't sure where to apply it, so I just kind of coated it all over my eyelashes like mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works! Subtle, but noticeable growth. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by superbutton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works for me too. I was super-skeptical, and didn't notice it right away. I have thin, sparse, short eyelashes that basically grow straight, and are starting to grow downward. As other reviewers have said, it isn't going to make it look like you are wearing false lashes, but for me it did make my lashes darker, longer, and they are curling upwards more than they used to. I also have an annoying little bald patch in one eyebrow, and this has helped. I don't know that it has grown new hairs, but somehow the hairs around the area are filling it in.

It is not very noticeable with no mascara on, but with mascara, it makes a big difference for me. I was getting my eyelashes permed, but this has made enough of a difference that I haven't bothered lately, which is great!

I didn't tell anyone I was using it. After I would say maybe 3 weeks, my best friend of 15 years (a man, so you know it had to be noticeable) said "you have long eyelashes!" My dad said "that's neat what you did to your eyes" I guess he thought I did something new with my makeup? And my sister asked me if I was using a new mascara (i wasn't). Also she assumed I had gotten my eyelashes permed again, which i hadn't!

After a few weeks, I felt like I could see a difference, but convinced myself i was imagining it...just didn't believe it would do anything. I wish I had taken a before pic, with and without mascara. But I am sure now that it is working, bought more.

I am really fair and somewhat sensitive, had no stinging redness or any reaction at all. You don't put it on the lashes, just swipe at along the eyelid at the base of the lashes. I do the lower lashes too, with the same application--so dip the brush, upper lashes and lower lashes of one eye. repeat for other eye. Then i dip again, do both eyebrows. It lasted me a lot longer than 1 month, maybe more like 3, using it every night. you don't need to put it on thickly, probably shouldn't.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No