April 18, 2014 | 1297 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by utprincess

I LOVE this color!!! This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. Does not dry out your lips at all. Gorgeous color and looks great on most skin tones. Looks great alone or under lip gloss. Bought 3 other shades in the Maybelline Color Sensational line. Love 'em all!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Born With It! It's such a beautiful pink color.It's not "Barbie" colored and looks great on me, and I'm NC15. It smells good too, like vanilla. Yum. I adore all the Color Sensational lipsticks and I'm really glad I picked this up. I will certainly buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by sugarcomatose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really not even sure why I bought this, because I never wear frosts; I guess I was expecting a pretty nude. The color is way too chalky and light for me (NC15). I never really thought I had super-pigmented lips, but with this color, you can totally see through to my lip pigmentation, and it doesn't mix well with the lipstick at all. Perhaps it would look better if I wore foundation over my lips first, but that seems impractical. If I go out to eat or something and want to touch up my lipstick after the meal, I don't want to have to bring along my foundation and touch that up too.

Also, the glitter is a bit much. It's not a subtle shimmer at all, but full-on chunks of silver glitter that migrate all over your face. Unfortunately, I'm not trying to look like a disco ball.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by cutiepatoo

this product isn't HG, but its definitely a favorite. since i'm a makeup rookie, this natural color is a must-have. and since my lips are naturally pigmented, this color adds a tint of pink and a hint of shimmer = really pretty. get this color ! it really looks good on everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. The color is a perfect natural looking lipstick for me. The little bit of sparkle in it also adds to the cute and pretty look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my quest for a pinky-nude I came across this gem. I love this lipstick. It is my perfect summer color. Love the sweet fragrance of this lippy and such a creamy texture. I've been wearing it everyday for the past week. It looks great with a bit of peach petal on the bottom lip for extra shine in the evening or on it's own for the day. Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice lipstick! This is a nice light pink color. Staying power is pretty nice. It's a nice consistency- not too dry and glides on smoothly. Love the sweet vanilla type of scent. Little bit of shimmer in this shade but a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice color, not too drying, however the shimmer makes it a little gritty. I would not repurchase however because it's a common color that isn't the most flattering, but not the worst either, pretty basic.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ig018dummiie

This lipstick color just didnt look right on my skintone im light yellow ish. But its a great color for lighter skin tones and probably darker ones. It has glitter on it, but not too much. Its like a light nudey pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mollie009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is overall a pretty good lipstick. It's not too drying, has decent staying power, and is not OTT glittery. However, for me it just doesn't work, because it is the precise, same, EXACT color of my lips. And I'm not too keen on the glitter, I just don't like glitter or even shimmer in lip products. Doesn't work for me but a good lippie overall.