Maybelline Color Sensational - Born With It

3.8

Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), PPG-5, Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid, Isobutyl Acrylate, Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Mel (Honey), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470)

this is a very wearable neutral pink. comparable to mac's cream cup. but the only thing i don't like is that there is glittter left on your lips even after the lipstick wears off

I use this with a gloss bc it dries out my lips. Feels kinda clay-ish

on 9/29/2010 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

For me, it's an OK lipstick. I'm an Asian with warm skin (NC 35-37) but I have a slightly olive undertone. The color itself is pretty, but I think it looks a bit too cool-toned and frosty for me. And I don't really like the glitters, they transfer all around my mouth after 1-2 hours. So overall, a nice lipstick which I can pair with smokey eye makeup, but I wish it was less frosty and more moisturizing.

on 9/20/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely nudish pink lipstick with a very faint hint of shimmer that just adds to the beauty of how it looks on the lips. I am not a fan of lipsticks that you can see coming at you three miles ahead, but instead, ones that just enhance the lips and bring a glow to the face. Born with it does just that as well as having a wonderful smooth, moisturizing finish to it. This color makes my pale blue eyes really "pop". LOVE IT!

on 9/19/2010 9:42:00 PM

i really have to give props to maybelline for making pretty amazing products lately, this being no exception. this lipstick is super wearable for everyday. it's a nude-pink colour that's not too light so that it won't wash out your face. it adds a nice hint of pink to your lips and is pretty shiny. it also has bits of shimmer without being frosty. the formula itself isnt heavy or drying and is really smooth. some people complain about the texture, but i don't feel that it's grainy at all. i usually don't like wearing lipsticks, but this one has got me addicted. absolutely love it.

on 9/8/2010 6:24:00 PM

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK OF ALL TIME! This is such a beautiful lipstick. I used to never use lip products but this color is sooo gorgeous I use it whenever I want to look extra good. It has some shimmers in it that looks beautiful on the lips. Also it's a nudish-pink but it's not too nude or pink.

on 9/8/2010 12:02:00 PM

This is now my second Maybelline Lipstick in the Color Sensational line. I have to admit I've never been a fan of Maybelline but this lipstick has converted me. I love these lipsticks. (everytime I go out now I want to buy one). This one is a pale, neutral, coolish, baby pink with limited frostiness. It's a really pretty colour with a smokey eye. It is sexy....best word to describe it for my colouring. It wears well and the price spells "buy more". Lol. Definitely worth trying this line of lipsticks.

on 9/3/2010 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Got it ,nicn nude color.the formula is creamy.but a bit textured.love it still.to to with a smokey eyes.black one.love the color !that brings out the face and eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great lipstick!
Born With It is a beautiful pinky nude that I wear almost every day to school.
It glides on smoothly and opaquely with a bit of shimmer and frost.
It tastes and smells like sweet cocoa butter. Kindof strange, but nice.
I def reccomend this lipstick for fair skinned-girls!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Possibly the best lipstick I have ever tried to date! Feels like a balm, but doesn't smeer or come off easily like a balm. I can even brush my finger lightly across my lips! I really like the staying power of this lipstick. Zero lip liner needed, and not to mention I feel so expensive when I take it out of my purse because of the beautiful packaging. Did I also mention the FABULOUS shades this lipstick comes in?
Possibly THE best Maybelline product.

Recommended for Medium Skin