Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So, my skin. It's oily, acne prone, and was just a mess when i got this. I was breaking out all over in whiteheads and cystic blemishes. But this? It's a god send for my skin. Honestly, I had my doubts about this product. It seemed too good to be true. But I've been using it for a little over a year now, and I can honestly say my skin has done a complete 180. I rarely break out anymore, and can go comfortably in just a light layer of bb cream, whereas before i had to wear a full face or I'd feel totally insecure. The price of this is more than I'd like to spend, especially with the brush heads costing extra every few months, but I love this product to death. It really makes my skin feel clean, soft, and smooth. If you haven't tried this, I really reccommend you do. Within a week my skin looked dramatically better, and I didn't experience an initial breakout like I thought I would.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Purchased this brush with my very first paycheque a couple years back and it's still doing me wonders to this day. It cleans and exfoliates (yes it exfoliates! so be wary of this when choosing to use an exfoliant after having cleansed with this brush) and makes your face feel squeaky clean. I wouldn't recommend using this brush everyday though, especially on more sensitive and younger skin since it could exfoliate/cleanse too much of the natural oils on your face, resulting in more acne and dry skin.

After using the MIA 2 for 9 months, I have to say, I can't live w/o it. I just don't feel clean anymore not cleaning my face with it. It's like going back to a normal toothbrush to brush your teeth after you've used an electronic one.

Skin is def better, feels cleaner, does not dry skin and best of all, no break outs.

The only CON is the price of the device and especially those brush heads. At $27 a pop and replacement every 3 months, it can be costly. I've replaced it twice with the original and on the third replacement, I purchased a non brand brush head on Amazon at $15 for 2 by Procizion procizion.com and they work just like the originals. I understand the device is expensive and I can live with the one time payment but I refuse to be enslaved by Clarisonic with their pricey brush head replacements.

Overall, I'm real happy with my purchase and I highly recommend it to those who want beautiful skin. If you are looking for an alternative, check out the Olay. I have that too and it's also good but I prefer the Carisonic MIA 2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love, love, LOVE my Clarisonic Mia. I travel a lot so the smaller size is super handy, and it keeps my skin clean, soft, blemish, and flake free completely. I don't use the brands face wash, instead I use Neutrogena Stay Clear (which I've been using for years). I was using the sensitive brush head for a while, quite gentle, but have now switched to the normal on and it works great.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I loved this for the first month or so. But then my skin started to get very spotty. Once I stopped using it my skin was fine again. Started using again recently and hey! I have spots again. To much exfoliation I think...

Oh, and now it doesn't turn on :(

I love my Clearisonic, I've been using mine for almost a year and I use it daily. I can't imagine being without it. It cleans my clogged pores, exfoliates my dry patches and helps with my acne prone skin. This is super deep cleaning. My recommendation is to start with the sensitive brush head and move up from there based on your needs. The brush head definitely makes all the difference.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot. I was going to get the cheaper Olay version but when I saw that it is not rechargeable, I changed my mind. There's nothing more annoying than having to replace batteries.

So I went to Ulta and got this because my skin has been looking really rough, dirty, and uneven recently.
This device really cleans out my pores and that's amazing since nothing ever works for me. I use it after the Aztec Clay Mask and it smooths out everything.

I have no reactions like some people described. I have noticed two new zits on my chin but that's where my pores were really clogged and I get zits there once in a great while, but nowhere else on my face.

I really like it and hope it outlives the warranty.

This Clarisonic Mia does not work for me at all. I've tried it for a year at least 3 times in different seasons because of the fab reviews, and it always keeps breaking me out like crazy and doing more harm than good! I'm disappointed, since I already bought a different set of brushes, thinking of changing them more often to assure my facial skin keeps always clean. I don't understand how you can even remove your thick foundation with this brush to clean your skin, and then keep using the same brush the next morning to exfoliate and theoretically clean and improve the condition of your face! No... it does not work for me, sorry... but I wish it worked as it is not cheap and it sits on my bathroom... (I'd suggest to do a nano-Mia, by the way, as this one is not small at all, in my opinion). It looks that other companies are starting to market similar appliances though...see how it goes! To conclude, I would not repurchase nor recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

no longer use on my face but i got mine for cheap and is great for body during showers.

Amazing product! My skin feels so much smoother and pores are beginning to become less noticeable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools