E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 9/8/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i <3 this alot!!! Its really good for only a buck!!! The only reason i didnt rate 5 is that after about 2hrs it turns blueish?? I honestly dont know why but i still get complements on it even if it is blue!!! lol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! I was a bit skeptic about all the negative reviews but once I tried it, I couldn't believe the results. It lasted me longer than 8 hours, didn't smudge or anything (I always do a winged eyeliner ) I thought since it was really cheap the quality would be but I was mistaken. I have really sensitive eyes and this eyeliner is easy to take off without any harsh residue left behind which is a huge bonus for me. a bit watery but i like it :) Simple packaging but I like it, oh & it's cruelty free which is a bonus :) can't go wrong with this eyeliner, highly recommend !

on 9/2/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is exactly what you'd think a one dollar product would be like. It has a good brush, but it smudges very easily so making a mistake can set you back a couple of minutes. All in all for what it is, it is very good.

on 8/31/2013 9:21:00 AM

This stuff doesn't budge once it dries.... However, the applicator and the entire packaging sucks (it dries out soooo quickly), and it smells terrible! But it's only $1, so I suppose you can't expect too much from it? /:

on 8/30/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Decent, not wonderful. But for only about $2 at my local discount store, cannot complain! I find I need to line my eyes with a pencil liner first to make the e.l.f. actually stick or pop on my eye lids. I probably won't re purchase and just go back to my Almay liquid liner. If you want a nice bargin though, and are patient and can afford the time for a couple of layers of this (even over a black pencil) it's okay.

UPDATE: I bought the Wet n Wild Mega Liner for just a little over $5, so I think I will use that instead. The e.l.f. needs too many coats and touch ups. But again, I cannot complain since my experiment is only $1.75 :)

on 8/24/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's pretty good for the price. The pigmentation could be better, but the brush is great and it dries quickly and doesn't flake.

I love this thing. I think the best thing about it is its brush/applicator. It's just the right level of tiny. I mean, compared to my LA Colors liquid eyeliner which has a longer brush tip, I find that the ELF one really enables me to navigate through my eyes without having to spill product onto my actual eyeballs whenever I get really close to my lash line. I thoroughly enjoyed it. At Php 129.75, you really can't go wrong. Although after about a year of good use, the label on the packaging has faded and the cap has cracked (I have dropped it a few times) but it still stands strong. I also noticed that the formula went thin after a year, but in its hey day, it really packed on just the right amount of black tinge that I needed and it stay put on my lids. I wouldn't really say that it's stellar, but it's good enough, especially for girls on a budget. I made the most of this product. I think after a year, it's ready to succumb to its death (morbid much? Ha ha!). This is perfect for people who are only starting out to experiment with makeup. Not sure if I'll repurchase this anytime soon as I still have my LA Colors LE to count on for now.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this eyeliner for months now & i love it. I've never had a problem with it. Its hard to believe for some people it doesn't dry fast enough. Mine doesn't do that. It goes on nicely and stays perfectly on all day until its time to take it off. Which was surprising to me when i first bought it because i didn't expect to like it that much. I bought it because I stopped wearing liquid eyeliner for years and i wanted something easy to start getting the hang of liner again. I really like the quality of this one. It goes on nicely black, doesn't flake, and its easy to work with.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So, I have to give credit where credit is due. I did not have high hopes for this eyeliner. The packaging reminded me of the WnW liquid liner which I hated and I expected this to work the same. I expected it to have issues drying, to flake, to smudge and go on uneven which is why it sat in the bottom of my makeup drawer for 6 months unopened. The only reason I busted this baby out is because I'm starting to do test runs of my Halloween makeup and I didn't wasn't to mess up my good liners. I figured for a buck who cares if I ruin it, right?

Much to my surprise this had a really nice gloss to it. It went on smooth, the lines were nice, and it stayed put. It was a little tacky for the first few minutes and it does flake a little bit after a while but overall it performed a lot better than I expected. I actually might buy this again.

i couldn't quite find the right liquid eyeliner that i bought from elf but the one i have is the " precision ) its in a straight tube it has a very thin brush that works perfect for me , i highly recommend this, i don't know about the other ones but this one seems very simple to get the thin line you want without struggling :)