July 31, 2014 | 2195 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by delphinium83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well on the plus side, it does compliment blue eyes and it makes a nice crease color for me because I'm fair skinned and it has a medium darkness to it. I have to use a light hand with it because it is kinda orangey and I tone that down by blending copperclast pigment in the crease with it. I wish it was less orangey because I don't think orange tones really compliment fair skin...this would look better on a tan person for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Nesian1

Perfect amber/gold for my yellow toned Asian/Polynesian skin. I find this goes sooo well whether Im tanned or pale so will definately repurchase. Makes my dark brown eyes *POP*
Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is ok. Don't get me wrong, it applies well, is very pigmented, blends evenly, and stays put just like most MAC shadows. But the color isn't really what I was looking for. I wanted something that would really bring out my blue eyes, and I saw this recommended by someone online. I looked up some pictures and thought it looked gorgeous. However, it turned out to be darker than what I saw in the pictures. When I think Amber I think of something lighter and more orangey. I think the name bronze lights would be more apt. That being said, it is a good color, I just don't find myself reaching for it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Bella08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the eyeshadow that started my MAC relationship. Introduced to me for my senior prom by my makeup artist it looked amazing against my skin tone. I have re-bought this one over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color is gorgeous, quality and finish are great, and this looks fantastic with my blue eyes, but I'm not sure it works with my pale skin tone. Gonna try it after I've self-tanned a bit..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If this were a man ide marry it. Sorry honey, just love it that much. Pairs great with woodwinked. Fantastic with my tan. Perfect megan fox eyes with this shadow. A-mazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by dokibaesil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this e/s! On my NW45 skin, it's such a pretty color. The fact that it's a veluxe pearl shadow too is a major plus. I mainly use this color as an inner corner/brow highlight when I do neutral looks. I love pairing this with Goldmine- so pretty!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jay45

The lady at the MAC store recommended that I tried this eye shadow. She said it was one of their most popular colors. I thought why not. Well I got home and used it for the first time and wow, its really bright and more golden then I expected. I like to mix this with brown to tone down the brightness a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC makes great shadows, for being mid-range it has good color and staying powder. Easy to mix and milled to have lasting color. Amber lights is great as a high light or mixed with lots of other colors. It's a warm brown-gold. Works extremely with olive skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks good with my olive skin and I like to mix it with my black and brown eyeshadows to give it more depth. It can be a bit garish for day sometimes, so I try to reserve this one for special occasions. It has good staying power and was easy to blend with my brush.