November 25, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is among my top 5 MAC eyeshadows. It's a beautiful deep golden shade, which brings out the golden flecks in my green eyes. I like using this on the lid with Bronze in the crease, or with All That Glitters on the lid and Amber Lights in the crease.

It's a frost finish, which is my favorite finish from MAC (besides Starflash - but they're everyone's favorite!) It's so smooth, pigmented, and easy to blend.

Unfortunately, mine shattered while I was traveling to florida by plane, but I was able to re-press it and it's good as new! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by apk2

This is one of those colours that i dont reach for too often but is just really pretty to look at haha.. (and i wonder where all my money is going). It's really a pretty neutral golden bronze colour that I should probably use more often but I dont' know why i dont reach for it often. Works well as an all over wash of colour and for a bronzy summery look. Will try to incorporate this into my look tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ashhleyyy12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

perfect bronze. it isnt a color with much depth because it reflects the light so much but it is a beautiful color that i should really use more often. in the pan it looks kind of intimidating but it is the perfect combo of gold and brown/bronze for us NW15-20 girls that want to look tan and golden goddess like! its really smooth too and easy to blend, wonderful color!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by delphinium83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well on the plus side, it does compliment blue eyes and it makes a nice crease color for me because I'm fair skinned and it has a medium darkness to it. I have to use a light hand with it because it is kinda orangey and I tone that down by blending copperclast pigment in the crease with it. I wish it was less orangey because I don't think orange tones really compliment fair skin...this would look better on a tan person for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Nesian1

Perfect amber/gold for my yellow toned Asian/Polynesian skin. I find this goes sooo well whether Im tanned or pale so will definately repurchase. Makes my dark brown eyes *POP*
Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is ok. Don't get me wrong, it applies well, is very pigmented, blends evenly, and stays put just like most MAC shadows. But the color isn't really what I was looking for. I wanted something that would really bring out my blue eyes, and I saw this recommended by someone online. I looked up some pictures and thought it looked gorgeous. However, it turned out to be darker than what I saw in the pictures. When I think Amber I think of something lighter and more orangey. I think the name bronze lights would be more apt. That being said, it is a good color, I just don't find myself reaching for it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Bella08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the eyeshadow that started my MAC relationship. Introduced to me for my senior prom by my makeup artist it looked amazing against my skin tone. I have re-bought this one over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color is gorgeous, quality and finish are great, and this looks fantastic with my blue eyes, but I'm not sure it works with my pale skin tone. Gonna try it after I've self-tanned a bit..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If this were a man ide marry it. Sorry honey, just love it that much. Pairs great with woodwinked. Fantastic with my tan. Perfect megan fox eyes with this shadow. A-mazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by dokibaesil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this e/s! On my NW45 skin, it's such a pretty color. The fact that it's a veluxe pearl shadow too is a major plus. I mainly use this color as an inner corner/brow highlight when I do neutral looks. I love pairing this with Goldmine- so pretty!