April 17, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by NaturalBeauty29

I have been using this for a long time. Like it alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite bonne bell lip glosses. Looks great alone or over my nude toned lipstick. It tastes good, not overwhelmingly sweet like some others I have tried and not at all sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahmoon77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For the price this lip gloss is fantastic. I love the taste, the price, AND the color. It gives your lips a nice warm almost beigey-pink color. It isn't sticky, the taste isn't overwhelming, and you get lot's in your tube. This stays with me all the time. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Bonne Bell's lip glosses all the time when I was in high school because they are affordable, taste & smell yummy, and have nice color choices. You can't beat Bonne Bell's glosses for the price! Sometimes I wonder why I don't still own this gloss! It is such a gorgeous nude/cool brown color. It isn't very sticky and is somewhat moisturizing. I felt pretty when I wore it. It is definitely worth a try :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by knics33

I love this lip gloss. I have been through so many tubes. It is the best milky color- nude/beigey. For the price, you just can't beat it. Also- I really like the flavor and smell... just like a delish Starbucks cappaccino!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by purtypimpin

The color is definitely lighter than what you would see in the tube. This turned my pigmented lips into a milky grayish color. Unlike most, I DO like the scent; however, I wish the applicator was a brush rather than a doe foot type. Long story short, I wouldn't purchase this again. The color is just too cool for my warm skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i love this lip gloss! it tastes and smells absolutely delicious. i honestly cant get enough of it. plus it creates the perfect nude lips for my complexion. even my boyfriend loves the smell when i wear this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by balletflat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this lip gloss about a year and a half ago and absolutely hated it. The smell made me sick and the color made me look like a corpse! But, about a month ago I gave it another go while I was at Ulta, and I'm so glad I did because this time it actually smells and tastes like a cappuccino and does not make me look sick. I wish the staying power was a little bit more powerful though. It always makes my car smell good (like cake) when I put it on. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by kleopatrra

Wow - I've never had ANY lip product that gave me a nude lip that worked on me. I'm super fair/porcelain skinned, with pink tones, and VERY pigmented lips. This isn't brown like it appears, it's lightly pigmented and on my lips appears the perfect nude. It does smell very sweet, like cookies or sometimes, I'm not sure, I'm terrible at describing lip gloss scents. Very sugary smelling, but not something I dislike at all, I love it. And I often despise the constant sugar smell in products lately. The container is basic, with a wand/sponge tip applicator, and lots of gloss inside, for a fantastic price. I paid $3.50 at my grocery store, Wegmans. I bought three, Cream Pop, Vanilla Swirl, and Cappuccino. They're all great with my coloring, but the Vanilla smells a bit wrong sometimes, so I will replace it, it must be a dud or something. I will buy these all again, they're great, wish I could track down more colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by mingaling88

This lipgloss smells and tastes great! I wear this nudish brown beige on my lips whenever I have smokey eye makeup!