April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because everyone was saying it was really good and I should try it. It did not impress me at all. Felt like a run of the mill mascara sold at a crazy price. I have used much better mascara that cost so much less. Needless to say I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a mini version of this with a Sephora purchase and tried it today instead of my beloved They're Real!. Maybe my mini dried out on the way here (or in the baking heat after it reached my mailbox before I got home) but absolutely nothing seemed to happen to my eyelashes after two coats, and when I wiped off my other eye makeup tonight, only a few tiny flakes were on the pad. Either it's not for me or it obviously will not survive the trip; whichever one, I will definitely not be trying a full size version.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ellamonc

I wish I could be happy about this purchase because I spent so much money on Dior show as I could buy 4 or 5 other mascaras.
It did give me volume, but my main problem with mascaras that it gets really clumpy and I get bothered. Badly. I specifically asked sales person in Sephora if it is clumpy, she put her hands to her heart and SWORE it is not clumpy at all. Maybe I don't know how to apply mascara properly, maybe I am just too particular, but it does bother me when eyelashes all clumped up and I have to spend some time separating them with sharp metal eyelash comb and than ends of eyelashes look like spider legs.... So, after spending an enormous amount on mascara, literally, enough to buy 4-5 covergirl, I listened to sales person in Sephora and ended up with stressing out over mascara. You know, in the morning, when you are getting ready, you have very limited time to get dressed and makeup, so if mascara clumps up, it screws up your morning, the same is when it is too runny and it smudges everywhere, you have to take makeup off and redo it, who has time for it? Anyhow, I wish I would return it, if there is a possibility to mail them return and get my money back this way, I would do it, to go personally to Sephora to return mascara means I will buy more and more items I don't even need! Like ohhh this is good color of lipstick! for summer, gotta have it! or ohhh I don't have this exact color of shadow! Gotta have it... so , I would be safer keeping this unfortunate purvhase. Don't take me wrong - it does give you very dramatic eyelashes, volume and length. If you don't mind some clumps, I do,,, but I know a friend of mine, she doesn't care, so she loves this mascara.....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by angieangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is expensive and I don’t think it’s really worth the money. The mascara was very runny and made my lashes gum up. Even when I waited between coats I couldn’t seem to build much length and volume. Yes it’s Dior, the package looks great and it does smell nice. But the important thing to me is that the product does what it claims, for me this does not live up to its expectations. Looks like I will stick with my trusty Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by SweetPegss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My lashes was visibly longer and thicker. I like this mascara better than Lancome Hypnôse Mascara. It does not smudge and it smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For me, this is "like" not a "Love". Something I probably wouldn't get again unless there was some serious sale or emergency situation. My lashes are already pretty long and dark. I usually like mascara for putting on after powder eyeshadow to bring my lashes back to black so they stand out instead of vanishing with eyeshadow all over them. This is great for that. It coats smoothly and evenly. There's nothing really different or spectacular about the brush itself but the formula is nice. Sort of somewhere between a cream and a gel. So I didn't get clumpy lashes from it. There were all evenly spaced, definitely black and dramatic, but that's about it. I had a hard time building up layers for a more dramatic look. No serious curl-factor, doesn't last a particularly long time, not really anything to write home about. I'll finish what I have, thought it might take a while because I have other mascaras open right now that I use more often.
There are better mascaras out there.
If you're looking for something simple, though, this may be your HG and you should give it a try. If you're after smooth, sharp application without caking or clumping, and just want definition, no big-deal glamour, it's in Diorshow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by fran098

This is the best mascara I have ever used! A bit expensive, but totally worth it if you're looking to invest in a good quality mascara.

I naturally have long thick eyelashes so I don't really need to use mascara, but Diorshow mascara really makes my eyes pop. It has a subtle scent and a nice creamy texture.

The only problem I have, is if you use a lot of it everyday, it will dry out in about a month.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by maya1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

3 words: Very bad Mascara.
3 words: Save your Money

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I LOVED this mascara, but in less than two weeks it dried out. I can't afford to buy $30 mascara twice a month :/ However, if this was a special occasion/ night out mascara I can see it being practical.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Anon00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a good mascara.

It takes a few uses to get that impact, but here are some reasons why I won't buy this again:
- Dries quickly
- Clumps at the opening of the tube
- As a result of 1 & 2, specks of mascara fall out whenever you open the tube
- The brush is very big and it's just so clumpy, application isn't smooth

Many drugstore mascaras are better than this overrated Dior Show.