September 17, 2014 | 1923 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the Dior's top-selling product in the UK so it obviously has its fans. Personally, I'm not sold on it. I think you can get more money for your buck going with the likes of YSL Faux Cils, L'Oreal's Telescopic and especially Benefit's They're Real. More hype than substance. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Jeeeeeze, dior show. I wanted to love you soooo freakin much, but i cannot. I just cant! My lashes do NOT look impressive by any stretch of the imagination; in fact, this is weird: i looked in the mirror & thought: why do my eyes look OLD TODAY? (Next day was back to benefit/theyre real). So, the brush looks great, but it is too bulky for me; no matter how careful i am, i always get it on my lids. I do NOT want to go through the business card/paper trick to get those gorgeous & perfect peepers. There is a scent to the mascara -- not annoying. Kinda perfumey -- like a lotion. The formula DOES flake, but not badly. Jeeze, $25? I cannot buy anymore $$$ mascaras. This was a gift, so whatev, but next time, i may try a drugstore brand. Overall, if you can handle a super plump brush, a tacky/sticky formula, and a $25 price tag... Try it. You may be disappointed. (::goes to powder room to give dior show one last chance::)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Excellent mascara. Applies well, wears well. I can't say anything bad about it. Are there cheaper mascaras that work just as well? Probably.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahsweety566

i like it and dont like it , it dosnt give that special look or glow i feel very ordenary ,bottom line its waste of money :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favourite mascara down pat! It starts out perfectly thick not watery like others. Love the scent too. Never flakes. Easy to wash off. Use with the dior lash serum for amazing lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tiffany86

I've purchased a lot of mascara and this one is pretty good. Not my favorite, but probably would come in second. It stays put all day and adds volume and lengthens well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is the first and only time I will ever pay a top dollar for a mascara. Yeh, its a mascara and it does its job but it doesn't give me any more than what a drugstore brand can give me. Ive found better results in Wet n Wild, sorry..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I used this mascara for 3 years and I have to say that is really good. I have very long and fair lashes but they're also really thin and Diorshow gives me a lot of volume (and length, but that is not so necessary for me). It's very black, smells good and has a beautiful packaging. Recently I began to use, together with it, the Benefit's They're Real, just to give a little "plus" to the lashes. I know that there are many other cheaper mascara quite as good as the Diorshow but I really can't leave it, so I always repurchase it. Long story short: it's love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by berh89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for years and years! This is a good mascara that both gives volume and length. It never smudges on me, and is very easy to remove, even with water.

The only thing I would say that is bad, is the price, and that the mascara dries out very easily , so that I need to buy a new one more often that I would like.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.