April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a lovely lipstick! This is a great nude/MLBB shade for me in the Fall/Winter. The color is a neutral pink (to me) that will look good on a variety of ladies and skintones, I am fairly pale with pink undertones (I'm 115 in MUFE HD). Goes on easily, stays put, no sparkles and is just a great every day color that makes me look polished. My only complaint: it's a bit drying so I make sure to use some lip balm underneath. I sometimes top with a bit of clear gloss and that helps too. I would buy again if I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by omniclean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the texture, color, and lack of glitters but the price is really ridiculous. No more MAC for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG everyday lipstick. It's the perfect MLBB shade. Depending on how pigmented my lips are when I apply the lipstick, it can appear more pink or nude. The lustre formula gives me a little bit of shine without having to wear a lipgloss. I like that I don't need a lip liner, and it's super easy to apply when I'm in a hurry. I''m already on my 4th tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I super love this lipstick! Very smooth, pigmented, nice nude-pink color. I love the sheen it gives not too shimmery or tacky to feel. Just a perfect everyday lipstick. I am on my 3rd lipstick and will keep buying more :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this version of lustre formula. (Sometimes they can be too sparkly.) It applied smoothly, my lips didn't feel dried out, and had a nice sheen finish (NOT shimmer). However, this was too brown on my NC25-30 face IMO. I imagine it looking beautiful on darker skinned ladies. I was looking for something more pink. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MKJulia1

Loves it! Fell in love with this color from the moment I saw it at the counter! An everyday shade- my lips but better.,natural perfection in a tube. I wear it most when I'm going for the no make up (but lots of it on) kinda look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

I took my Lust lipglass to my local MAC store, hoping to find a lipstick that came close. At the advice of fellow MUA members, I immediately looked at Hug Me, Twig, and Jubilee. Twig was a bit too brown, and Jubilee a bit too orange, so I tried Hug Me. In the very dim lighting of the store, it looked like an almost exact match, skewing just a shade pinker than Lust. Excited, I made the mistake that I hadn't made in a while: I bought it without going outside to observe the color in natural light. Once I stepped outside of the mall, I realized that Hug Me lacked the creamy nude element that makes Lust my HG nude-pink shade; Hug Me instead appeared a straight up warm milky pink on my lips, which is to say, looked almost exactly like my lip color. I've worn it a few more times, in hopes that the shade will wow me as a perfect nude-pink lipstick, but I find that it appeals to me less and less as the days go by. I think this one is going back to the store.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Annazraf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just found my HG allround lipstick! I don't love beige nudes and this is just fabulous. It gives me a smooth appearance and I can wear it with everything. Thank god its not a LE!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by aibreanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is lovely. It's pretty much the exact same colour as my lips but a touch more nude. It's perfect for everyday and it will work with anything from a neutral work appropriate eye to a dramatic smoky eye for a night out. Great product, will buy again and again.

My only issue is the wear time. I look one lippy off because I wish it lasted longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by devonmrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite MAC lipstick of all time. I've been using this for years now & if never disappoints! Whenever I can't decide what color Iipstick/gloss I want to wear I always turn to Hug Me & it just works :) Plus, always get compliments when I wear this shade!