MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Hug me is a pretty nude, the texture is so smooth on the lips, and it give a nice lustre (well, it's in the lustre collection anyway). I like it, I don't love it, but I like it. I'm very fair, but my lips have naturally a lot of pigmentation, so on me it's like another reviewer said "my lips, but more pretty". I still think I would prefer a more younger looking pinkish nude but I love it anyway. I thought that hug me was more pinkish by the look of the swatch I saw on the internet, my bad for not trying it before buying it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my HG lippie. It matched my lips perfectly and the color can go with any look. It's quite sheer but has a gorgeous lustre finish to it that also glides on so smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips very easily. I think it also matches a lot of skintones too which earns it a special spot in my makeup bag and a repurchase.

This is suppose to be as close to estee lauders crystal baby 301 lipstick that is no longer. Crystal baby was my HGGGGG.. holy grail lip color. Im going to order mac hug me and let you know if its anything like. If you know crystal baby 301 (not the new crystal baby thats out now) Its amazing. Ill let ya know

I love this lipstick so much!!!
The color is great!!!
I'm NW20 and this lipstick works for me very well!!
Love forever!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

my HG lipstick. I cannot live without this puppy. It is the best nude for my NC35 skin and the texture is so soft. it has some pink tones. i have found the perfect dupe in Revlon Colorburst Blush, in case someone wants a drugstore alternative

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely sheeny brown-pink toned lipstick on me. Perfect for a professional daytime look. For reference my skintone is Chanel pro-lumiere 20 Clair. Definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have been hunting for the perfect MAC mlbb shade. A couple gals on the makeup board recommended this for a NW15 with lightly pigmented lips. Boy were they wrong :(. In the photo above, it looks beautiful on the warmer toned medium shade skin right? On me, there is no trace of pinkiness. It is a really ugly orangey brownish. I think I need more of a pink with nude tones rather than the other way around. Anyway, I wasn't impressed with the formula either, which was kind of drying sorry to say I am in the minority but this went up on the swap list the same day I got it. :(

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

One of my HG lipsticks by MAC. My go to, and just go... Its a great nude on my NC50 skin. No liner or gloss needed. Love it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lipstick because it's a great "my lips but better" shade. Hug Me is a coral/ natural lip color that is great for everyday. It's a lustre finish, so it doesn't have really any shimmer but still creates a nice shine without taking away moisture.

I will definitely repurchase time after time again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I traded in 6 of my old lipsticks at the MAC counter and decided upon this color. It is a perfect nude shade that almost matches my own natural lip color. One of the reviewers said that it looks great with a "no makeup, yet lots of makeup look" and I totally agree!

Recommended for Medium Skin