MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 4/28/2011 4:22:00 PM

I love this lipstick so much!!!
The color is great!!!
I'm NW20 and this lipstick works for me very well!!
Love forever!!!

on 4/28/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

my HG lipstick. I cannot live without this puppy. It is the best nude for my NC35 skin and the texture is so soft. it has some pink tones. i have found the perfect dupe in Revlon Colorburst Blush, in case someone wants a drugstore alternative

on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely sheeny brown-pink toned lipstick on me. Perfect for a professional daytime look. For reference my skintone is Chanel pro-lumiere 20 Clair. Definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have been hunting for the perfect MAC mlbb shade. A couple gals on the makeup board recommended this for a NW15 with lightly pigmented lips. Boy were they wrong :(. In the photo above, it looks beautiful on the warmer toned medium shade skin right? On me, there is no trace of pinkiness. It is a really ugly orangey brownish. I think I need more of a pink with nude tones rather than the other way around. Anyway, I wasn't impressed with the formula either, which was kind of drying sorry to say I am in the minority but this went up on the swap list the same day I got it. :(

on 3/24/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

One of my HG lipsticks by MAC. My go to, and just go... Its a great nude on my NC50 skin. No liner or gloss needed. Love it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lipstick because it's a great "my lips but better" shade. Hug Me is a coral/ natural lip color that is great for everyday. It's a lustre finish, so it doesn't have really any shimmer but still creates a nice shine without taking away moisture.

I will definitely repurchase time after time again.

on 3/7/2011 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I traded in 6 of my old lipsticks at the MAC counter and decided upon this color. It is a perfect nude shade that almost matches my own natural lip color. One of the reviewers said that it looks great with a "no makeup, yet lots of makeup look" and I totally agree!

on 3/6/2011 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like Hug Me a lot. Its mlbb, I put this on when I cant decide what to wear. It feels nice and doesnt come off right away. Ive had it now for almost two years and its still going strong, will def repurchase this when I run out.

on 3/5/2011 8:02:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this which is almost finished and I will definitely be buying it again. This punches up my natural lip color (yes, it's almost the same) which is what I love about Hug Me. It's perfect for every day wear, when I want just a bit of something on my lips that's neutral but pretty without having to worry about pairing a color with my other makeup.

on 2/9/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Good formula and non-drying. However, I took off two lippies because one: the formula is too sheer for the color to really show up on my pigmented lips. Instead, I ended up with a MLBB shade as opposed to the pinky-nude I was hoping to accomplish with this. Two, it fades very quickly. This faded a lot quicker than other luster lipsticks I have from MAC. I suppose the color would show up better if you have paler lips but on me, it looks like I'm just wearing a slightly tinted gloss. This is one of many MLBB shades I own but I still use it from time to time when I just want a "swipe and go" color.

Popular Lipsticks