February 1, 2015 | 2060 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick because it's a great "my lips but better" shade. Hug Me is a coral/ natural lip color that is great for everyday. It's a lustre finish, so it doesn't have really any shimmer but still creates a nice shine without taking away moisture.

I will definitely repurchase time after time again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I traded in 6 of my old lipsticks at the MAC counter and decided upon this color. It is a perfect nude shade that almost matches my own natural lip color. One of the reviewers said that it looks great with a "no makeup, yet lots of makeup look" and I totally agree!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like Hug Me a lot. Its mlbb, I put this on when I cant decide what to wear. It feels nice and doesnt come off right away. Ive had it now for almost two years and its still going strong, will def repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

I'm on my 2nd tube of this which is almost finished and I will definitely be buying it again. This punches up my natural lip color (yes, it's almost the same) which is what I love about Hug Me. It's perfect for every day wear, when I want just a bit of something on my lips that's neutral but pretty without having to worry about pairing a color with my other makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good formula and non-drying. However, I took off two lippies because one: the formula is too sheer for the color to really show up on my pigmented lips. Instead, I ended up with a MLBB shade as opposed to the pinky-nude I was hoping to accomplish with this. Two, it fades very quickly. This faded a lot quicker than other luster lipsticks I have from MAC. I suppose the color would show up better if you have paler lips but on me, it looks like I'm just wearing a slightly tinted gloss. This is one of many MLBB shades I own but I still use it from time to time when I just want a "swipe and go" color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by 1017

I have rosey pigmented lips, NW20 skin. This just didn't even make a dent in my lips. It is pretty much the same issue I had with Modesty, Patisserie, & Syrup. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on. My lips looked nice and polished, but it did not show up. I don't think the MUA would have believed it if she didn't see it. But then again, she had hard time getting the concept that my lips are that rosey naturally. I was looking for a more nude-ish color (not my lips but better or concealer lips, but a toned down, more nudey-pink) and ended up getting Creme de Nude instead of Hug Me. It is a much better fit and reminds me more (look/feel) of my beloved, but LE Innocence Beware. I tried both Modesty and Hug Me because many fellow MUA'ers suggested them when I requested nude-ish colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jenam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! It is my favorite nude in my lipstick collection. It has some color to it and doesn't make me look sickly like some other nude lipsticks. For reference, I wear No. 30 Porcelain in MUFE Mat Velvet.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by corgi75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so-so. Its a very safe MLBB colour, works pretty well as a nude with most eye looks but its fairly boring and short wearing.

The taste and packaging are the better aspects of this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

More MLBB than nude for me. Nice color, more brown than pink though, lustre formula, wears off easily. NW30 for reference

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by priscilladeana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a pinkish/brown lipstick for Fall, and ended up ordering Hug Me online. I should've known better than to order an unfamiliar makeup product online, but I was certain that I would like this one. I can't really say that I dislike this color, but it really does nothing for me. I have semi-dark skin (NC40) and the only way I can describe this color on me would be like a sheer frosty pinkish that isn't very flattering. In the tube it looks nice, but it's just not my color. I gave it 3 lippies because it did moisturize my lips nicely and doesn't have a weird taste like some of the Urban Decay lipsticks.