November 27, 2014 | 1354 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 6:41:00 AM More reviews by belle_in_pink

At first, this shade seemed perfect for me. The peach was nice and didn't wash me out, and the glitters weren't that bothersome. However, I eventually found this a bit drying on me. So I just swapped it away. Not very fond of the frost formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by benisas

I am NC 30, asian skin with very pigmented, berry coloured lips. I loveeee this lipstick because it really helps tone down my lipcolour to a faint pink. Yes, sometimes the frost emphasizes by dry lips but a bit of vaseline at night does the trick. I do love the light "shell-pink" as described my Mac, and the fact that I can always get one free from the Back2Mac Program. I'm on my 6th tube now...definitely my HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by styrch

Got this with a B2M. It's a very pretty color. It's a bit light on me, since I'm already light with fairly pigmented lips. I agree with previous posters that this color would have been better if it weren't a Frost. In general, I don't mind frosts but I'm finding the lustre formula a little nicer. With this color, it peels a bit and my lips flake a bit (which is why I can't give it five stars). It looks great under Love Nectar lustreglass. I think you'd still be able to get away with this color even in fall and winter, but yes it is much more suited for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I could, I would give this 10 lipsters!!! I don't know why it took me so long to find this lipstick at the MAC counter (Lord knows I'm there often enough), but I'm glad I finally did. I didn't buy this right away... oh, no. I swatched it on the back of my hand and thought, "Wow! NICE~ but, you don't need another lipstick-- WALK AWAY!" And I did.Happened to find myself in another mall later that week, and there was the MAC counter... calling to me again. Wanted to check out the New Weed Fluidliner, anyway. Wasn't there earlier that week in the other mall I was in. I approached the counter and asked for the New Weed, and "Sandy B." and "Ciao, Manhattan" also popped out of my mouth all in the same sentence! (Dang, there goes the rest of my spending money for the week!) Couldn't wait to apply Sandy B! I did as soon as I got home... and I LOVED it on me! Put a little "Ciao, Manhattan" LipGlass over it and POW! Nice combo! :o) Me likey! Hubby likey, too! Complimented me both days in a row that I wore it! My daughter also said, "Mommy, you look soooo pretty today!"I know it was the Sandy B that earned me those compliments. Thanks, MAC... and thank you, Sandy B!!! I hope MAC never stops making you! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this from MAC's Back2MAC program. It's a lovely peachy/pink colour - exactly the shades I usually choose of lipglosses. The shade matches well with my skintone (Asian C4). The only qualms I have about this are first that the frost formula. The colour seems to sit on my lips rather than look like my lips are that colour. It's too obvious. Next, the peachy colour can be a bit too much sometimes and can make me look dead. I find that Whirl is a great lipliner to give it more oomph.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by norae

This pinky peach with gold frost is the MAC l/s that I use most often. I have very pigmented lips, and it tones them down nicely. It's also quite versatile for me--works with many eye looks. I love it! MAC NW20.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 7:23:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Nice color for summer - Sandy B is a coral/peach with subtle gold shimmer. A tad too much frost for my liking and I probably wouldn't wear this on its own, but with Enchantress lipglass layered over it, it is the most perfect peachy/bronze and looks amazing with a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2006 9:02:00 AM More reviews by chanelnbebe

A lovely frosty coral/peachy color, Very summery and flattering! Perfect for when you don't wanna do the typical light pink but want more than just a sheer gloss, love it! I actually sometimes wear this with the Petit Four gloss for an extra punch of color, will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Miki1985

Beautiful light peachy/pink color with golden shimmer; AWESOME spring/summer shade! It looks good on me swiped on straight from the tube, but can also be worn with an array of liners/glosses with amazing results. It looks great with Rimmel Tiramisu liner and Clear Lipglass, or even Nymphette or Prrr. Very sexy shade with some bronzer, peachy-pink blush (NARS Orgasm), gold shadow, and black mascara. In my experience, it is smooth and not too drying, with the classic yummy vanilla scent. Love it! MMM/brown/brown/MAC N5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS! I wear it with Beaute l/g and its such a nice peachy coral lip for summer!!