July 23, 2014 | 1340 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great palette. i have almost every mac color in their permanent collection along with a ton of LE colors and i have them all in the 15 pan palettes and most that i don't ever use. so i wanted something small and convenient to have for on the go. most of the too faced and UD ones that i like are still really bulky and when i saw this i figured i'd give it a try. for 11 dollars these shadows are great. great color payoff on my skin tone and they blend really easily. great for on the go.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette was a big letdown for me. The quality of the shadows isn't nearly as nice as NYX singles are, and I don't feel that it can be used for a variety of looks. The shadows look pretty in the pan, but the payoff just isn't there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this palette. The colors looked so pretty in the package, but I found most of the colors to look exactly alike when worn. They are also a bit too shimmery and powdery for me. I would not rebuy. These also irritate my eyes terribly. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ladybrett1974

When I get ready in the mornings, I find myself reaching for this palette at least 3 times a week. I love it. Yes, it's neutral. But, it's so wearable and i can go from very very subtle to very dramatic using just this palette. I think it has excellent pigmentation and good staying power when used with a primer or a paint pot. The top part of the palette did break off about a year after purchase..but that's just an excuse to get a new one for traveling!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 2171525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(NC30 asian skin, brown-black hair)colour swatches more concentrated on hands, on lids it's not too pigmented, using a primer helps. It's a nice palette to have to achieve day time wedding looks the matte white is very handy, the black isn't as black as the nxy single matte black

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by pinup11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this kit bc the views were great. Idk who would think this !#%ty product deserves praise. If you are an woman of color DO NOT BUY! This kit so reminds me of the 80's-flat colors, chaulky as hell. Back in the day, make up for women of color was flat, ashy and just plan wrong. I called myself tryin to do the smokey eye bit with this kit (wow that rhymes!). I looked a hot mess. The colors refuse to blend, all of the light colors looked the same, the dark colors eh! Do urself a favor. Pass this wackness down.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors look incredibly beautiful, creamy/velvety, and highly promising palette. I have been staring at the UD naked palettes everywhere i go but just cant justify paying that type of money. I also am not a neutral type of girl, I love bold colors even for everyday because I have medium skintone and neutral colors wash out on me. The reason why I got nyx C&C palette is because the rave reviews and I needed a neutral palette on low maintenance days (running errands in town, hiking, camping etc). Well, my final verdict is that these are not long wearing. These crease like crazy. I actually do not even have a creasing problem with other eyeshadows, most eyeshadows are cement to my eyelids and stay there all day. the C&C palette fades in no time on me. I am dissapointed even though the colors are all i would need. I may just go back to my 88 palette but its just too big to carry, at least those dont crease and last all day. I actually love the NYX trios i may try to find a similar netrual trio palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I really like this palette! I could bring this on a vacation and nothing else because it has so many color. It has light colors for highlighting, shimmery and matte colors, super dark colors, etc. The colors look great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by elovejoy25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this palette. I have never bought NYX shadows before that and I was amazed at how pigmented, soft and gorgeous these are. I feel like this is a must-have for everyone because it can create simple neutral looks or sexy smokey eyes. I cannot stress how amazing this palette is.

My only criticism is I think their are too many shades that are highlighters and not enough crease shades, but not something to make me stop using it, you'd have to pry it out of my cold dead hands. Hahaha

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this for christmas with the smokey eyes palette also and im definately loving the colors !! it has every color that i use everyday and so many looks you can create. i'd have to stay the colors give a nice finish and applies best with a primer. it comes with matte black which i use like almost everyday, this is my go to!!! i would recommend this to anybody and the price and packaging is great.